10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sulla View Post
    Why is Arya riding a horse to king's landing? Clearly after last week, she's capable of flight/teleportation.
    Dimension Door has a short range.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

5+ Year Old Account
    It's so fucking retarded...they got Brann, he could have seen all their plans n Rhaegal would still have been alive..or at least been armored..

Why is Arya riding a horse to king's landing? Clearly after last week, she's capable of flight/teleportation.
    Who isn't these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Ihavewaffles View Post
    It's so fucking retarded...they got Brann, he could have seen all their plans n Rhaegal would still have been alive..or at least been armored..
    Brann did nothing so far, absolutely nothing. And according to the leaks there has been no mention about him, all his arc in the north to become the three eyed raven was for nothing

Oh wait, Brann actually used his powers for something. He acquired the schematics for his new wheelchair! The Targeryen Wheelchair 9000!

Chelly
    Quote Originally Posted by -aiko- View Post
    I would have preferred not to have read the leak, personally, but now that I have...I'm still calling bullshit, even if there have been accurate leaks. There's just no way.

....Right?? This is a disaster.
    Look at it this way - I and many others have stayed away from spoilers and leaks for almost all of the previous seasons, but the writing is even worse than the previous seasons that we don't care if we get spoiled.

They've thrown out 7-8 seasons of character development out the window for shock value. Nothing else matters for Dumb and Dumber.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by HeatherRae View Post
    Dimension Door has a short range.
    Am I the only one who picked up on the FTL raven that was sent to Winterfell?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by MakeMeLaugh View Post
    Brann did nothing so far, absolutely nothing. And according to the leaks there has been no mention about him, all his arc in the north to become the three eyed raven was for nothing

Oh wait, Brann actually used his powers for something. He acquired the schematics for his new wheelchair! The Targeryen Wheelchair 9000!
    Branns greatest feat was tricking HBO into paying him for screentime.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Can anyone confirm that Dany at some point said something about water in that area healing dragons? This was from someone in a YouTube comment who doesn't really think Rhegal is dead. I also find it a little suspicious when Cercei says "Are you sure you killed one of the dragons?" And Euron says he saw it go beneath the sea with his own eyes. Im just wondering why Euron looks shocked at the end of next week's trailer. I'm hoping either Drogon is decked out in armor or Rhegal isn't dead.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Actually found myself reading stuff on my second screen whilst the episode was playing. Which is unusual for me and GoT since I usually have my entire attention on it. The Night King and ARmy of the Dead ended so suddenly that I've lost all care about Cersei.

Damn, where are all the GoT white knights that love some bad writing and inconsistency to defend today's episode?

Chelly
    Super stealthy ships.

https://imgur.com/jS5GAt0

Quote Originally Posted by Amunrasonther View Post
    Can anyone confirm that Dany at some point said something about water in that area healing dragons? This was from someone in a YouTube comment who doesn't really think Rhegal is dead. I also find it a little suspicious when Cercei says "Are you sure you killed one of the dragons?" And Euron says he saw it go beneath the sea with his own eyes. Im just wondering why Euron looks shocked at the end of next week's trailer. I'm hoping either Drogon is decked out in armor or Rhegal isn't dead.
    I am thinking armor on Drogon. I don't remember if she ever says that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Super stealthy ships.

https://imgur.com/jS5GAt0
    There's an image before of them leaving the cove. Still BS tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    I am thinking armor on Drogon. I don't remember if she ever says that.

- - - Updated - - -

There's an image before of them leaving the cove. Still BS tho.
    Not really.

https://i.imgur.com/pfGD3xy.jpg

It's the same place, just a different angle. There's nothing hiding them.

Fuck me, what a cliffhanger they had to end with, now I need to wait a whole week !

My DeviantART: http://hypzone.deviantart.com/ | Requests: Closed

Yeah I can't believe how unbelievably obvious it should be to the show-makers how bad Brann's character is at this point. My best guess is that they cut back to him at some point in episode 6 where he laments that his duties as the 3-eyed raven included not using his powers too much to interfere in the lives of mortals like the Istari in LOTR.

I just don't really get what the point of him was really other than saying, wow he's got some creepy abilities that he refuses to use in opportune moments. To what end is all of his sitting and scanning the past achieving anything? Especially now that there's no NK/Army of the Dead.

Maybe someone will get kidnapped by the Children of the Forest and stabbed again and give him something to do.
    Maybe Bran is just a capable troll, depriving them of key information and dispensing inflammatory information, all to fuck with everyone. Remember when Tyrion and he had a late night conversation and people were like "aw damn Tyrion's about to learn some shit and shit's getting real!" He probably regaled Tyrion with the lengthy epic about the original inventor of the wheelchair, then excused himself to do some important TER business, warged into a bird and flew around watching people screw.

Not really.

https://i.imgur.com/pfGD3xy.jpg

It's the same place, just a different angle. There's nothing hiding them.
    Even before that.

Quote Originally Posted by Xlightning View Post
    Even before that.
    That's the first scene that show's the ships. It even shows Danny scouting the ocean.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    He went away with a girl, pay attention.

I've always known he did nothing with the whores. It was obvious.
    2 girls. He got the one the Hound shot down too, in the background as Hound and Sansa chat.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

That's the first scene that show's the ships. It even shows Danny scouting the ocean.
    It's not the ships, it's just the rocks, when Rhaegal is falling. My bad. Still that's the direction where they came from. We can assume a time skip of a good amount of seconds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tekkommo View Post
    He could have drank because it was awkward, and as her squire he was sparing her blushes.

We'll never get a true answer, so it's up to us to interpenetrate it as we see it.

Myself, I think he is a virgin and did nothing with the whores.
    Moment laters, when Sansa is chatting with the Hound, he swoops up the chick Hound shot down, going off to have a 3 way. Pod isn't a virgin.
    Last edited by IIamaKing; 2019-05-06 at 05:35 AM.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

The ending doesn't really make sense either. Cersei isn't an honorable person. Nothing should have stopped her from opening fire at Danny and the meager number of troops she had there. The dragon, who was standing nice and still, could have easily gone down to that many ballistas.

On the other side Missandei should have realized she was a dead woman, grabbed Cersei, then jump off the wall.