10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I know what it's building up to, but they are going at this way too slow. It's taking forever for things to happen...
    I thought this episode was shit but to be honest this season has moved pretty fast.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    And the episodes have been starting late and ending early. They could fit alot more in...

Deleted
    Rather short episode :/ And felt littlebit fillerish but had some fine acting though! Lady Mormont actress did superb job as did Sparrows guy who was teaching the hound about, just can't remember his name. Usually child actors can be rather bad but on this episode she did truly a convincing job as a Lady Mormont.

Also Arya must be quite lucky as she did survive a slice and 2 stabs in the gut relatively unharmed though I think waif wanted her to suffer which is just plain poor assasination tactic.

They said I was crazy. They said there was no way. I TOLD THEM TO
    GET.
    FUCKING.
    HYPE.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    I thought this episode was shit but to be honest this season has moved pretty fast.
    Lol nothing happened this season. Daenerys is not a step closer to Westeros, Jon has as many men as he had in Episode 1 + 63, The Hound is alive as we all knew he would be, Tommen got WOLOLO'd by Howland Ree- the High Sparrow and I swear to god that the finale won't reveal that R+L=J.

That being said when I saw Sandor I lost my shit.

CLEGANEBOWL FUCKING CONFIRMED GET HYPE

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard Illuminati View Post
    Promo for episode 8 is up:

[splol]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59lamDqBXvk

[/spoiler]

So based on this preview this will happen:

[splol]
    Brienne is going to negotiate with Blackfish for Jaime. Blackfish probably wants to help Sansa but doesn't want to give up his castle for nothing. So he'll have the Lannisters join the Bastardbowl for Jon's side in exchange for that castle. Jaime's Lannister army is just a super convenient thing right now.[/spoiler]
    No, multiple times stated, no spoilertags in this thread. Do I have to dig the specific post made by mod for you?
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well I think the whole reason Sexy Jesus pitted the Waif against Arya is he saw to potential faceless, but both with flaws. The waif clearly wants to kill and make people suffer, while Arya claims to be no one but is still obviously Arya. Now, they both failed.

Jesus Christ, are all the Freys a bunch of sniveling, weak willed, useless, spineless cunts?

Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    Also Arya must be quite lucky as she did survive a slice and 2 stabs in the gut relatively unharmed though I think waif wanted her to suffer which is just plain poor assasination tactic.
    I'm thinking Arya is actually unconscious in some form, for the past few episodes, and tonight's episode was her subconsciousness killing off her old innocent self. The past 2 (?) episodes had her basically re-telling past events of her life (the theater group), she finds her sword she had hidden, and she tries to set sail back home(ish).

The waif is Arya, and only exists in her mind; it's her way of "killing" herself to transition into the Faceless assassin she wants to become.

Bronn just being awesome as usual. Also if Arya is dead I'm gonna have to find a new 3rd favorite character because my top 3 are Tyrion, Arya and Bronn.
    "A Lannister always pays his...."
    "Don't say it... don't fucking say it"

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    Jesus Christ, are all the Freys a bunch of sniveling, weak willed, useless, spineless cunts?
    Everything has to be stereotypical for average viewer to keep hang of things. <.<
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    No, multiple times stated, no spoilertags in this thread. Do I have to dig the specific post made by mod for you?
    Why do you even care this much?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    The waif is Arya, and only exists in her mind; it's her way of "killing" herself to transition into the Faceless assassin she wants to become.
    "It was all a dream" would be still be bad storytelling, even in Game of Thrones. Several episodes is a bit long to keep something like that going.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2016-06-06 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    "It was all a dream" would be still be bad storytelling, even in Game of Thrones. Several episodes is a bit long to keep something like that going.
    "It was all a dream" is only bad storytelling when it's used to Deus ex Machina the way out of a painted corner (not excusing bad story telling otherwise).

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    Everything has to be stereotypical for average viewer to keep hang of things. <.<
    Wat. Anyone who has been paying attention knows that the Freys are the laughing stock of all the houses. It's been mentioned by Frey himself. There's a reason none of the houses respect them, they had to be backstabbing jackasses to accomplish anything of note. It's perfectly fitting that Walder Frey's sons would be just as weak and backhanded as he is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Well I think the whole reason Sexy Jesus pitted the Waif against Arya is he saw to potential faceless, but both with flaws. The waif clearly wants to kill and make people suffer, while Arya claims to be no one but is still obviously Arya. Now, they both failed.
    I haven't seen any popular fan theories shot down this season yet and yours is one of them so it may be the case.

The only theories I haven't seen the show touch on yet are ones surrounding the Umbers and their actual alliance, though this episode paints the picture that the houses of the North abandoned the the Starks some time ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Bronn just being awesome as usual. Also if Arya is dead I'm gonna have to find a new 3rd favorite character because my top 3 are Tyrion, Arya and Bronn.
    "A Lannister always pays his...."
    "Don't say it... don't fucking say it"
    If Arya died after putting up with a pretty dead storyline since The Adventures of Arya and The Hound then i think they would be doing fans a great disservice. They would of at least have to wait until she is about to hook back up with the other Starks or is about to off someone on her list. Then and only then would her death be truthly tragic and dramatically satisfying. I am not the least concerned for the well being of Arya at this point.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

No, she cant be dead, she needs to stuff Walders balls down Cersei throat.

Also what was up with Ians eyes at the end? And when did the BwB become out and out bandits?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking Arya might run into the acting troup, myself.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

Deleted
    Poor Arya
    I hope the vaif gets owned next ep
    Too bad about the Glovers...
    Old brotherhood wouldn't have killed those people, lady Stoneheart might

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jazzinoth View Post
    They said I was crazy. They said there was no way. I TOLD THEM TO
    GET.
    FUCKING.
    HYPE.
    Not excited at all. All this screeching like yours FOR FUCKING YEARS has become beyond annoying. You have ruined it. You are like Michael Bay with explosions, you think sheer volume won't bring any harm.

Quote Originally Posted by ArthurDayne View Post
    Poor Arya
    I hope the vaif gets owned next ep
    Too bad about the Glovers...
    Old brotherhood wouldn't have killed those people, lady Stoneheart might
    Lady Stoneheart hasn't been introduced yet. Don't think they ever intend to.