Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Yep yep... the ZG wand is very nice. There are also some nice shoulders if you don't have your teir ones yet

I have been to every raid my guild has done since cata came out. The heroic wand hasn't dropped.

Deleted
    we've had it on farm a while now. I have 3 :/

First time we killed him, it dropped, I was happy. 11 kills on Atramedes, still no bracers....Q fcken Q

Be resolute, your patience will pay off. RNG sometimes doesn't like raiders.

we have 4 heroic kills and seen the wand once. dont feel too bad, the feral druid in our guild has kiled halfus 19 times, 9 on normal, 10 on heroic, and never seen the staff drop. he has been using the pvp wep since about the 2nd week of cata.

feel lucky that its a wand that your missing and not a more important piece of gear

We got three Finkle's the first time we killed H Chimaeron (one for each of the three priests in the raid!) and it's dropped multiple times since then.

We've only ever seen one Booklight drop, though. Poor mages/warlocks.

You're not alone. It took me ~12 Chim kills to get my normal wand....and then it dropped every single week after, so far.

Same with the cloth bracers from Atramedes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    We get it on normal every week, and seen it drop twice on 10m (from the 2 times I've done it with my alt). I'd guess you're just unlucky =(

Deleted
    13 chim kills, no wands dropped at all on my priest. 1 chim kill on my mage alt, wand dropped. Damn.

I'm running the ZG haste/crit wand now.

I have x2 the normal version and x2 the heroic version. Still waiting for the healing maze on Nef; 14 kills, not a single drop.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've killed Chimaeron, collectively, over 5 times and I've never seen it drop. It makes me wonder what the luck of other groups is like because I see more Mages and Warlocks equipping the darn wand than I do priests.

QQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Def your RNG on my very first H Chim kill 2 wands dropped (and there we're only 2 holy priests in raid - myself included). One thing to consider though is that in normal I had not seen it drop ONCE, not once.
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post
    It's just a dumb idea to put only 2 Wands in as drops, one for priests only (that's 2 specs, close to how relics/idols etc. wasted loot slots), and the other a trash drop in an instance with close to no trash...

Remove Wands as Drops and give us Vendor Items just like the rest.
    Erm, Priests have three talent specs.

It would be quite nice to have them available for Valor though, although at least the ZG wands give an upgrade from the heroic blues.
    Last edited by Abandon; 2011-05-11 at 12:29 AM.
    I shall die here. Every inch of me shall perish. Every inch, but one. An inch. It is small and it is fragile and it is the only thing in the world worth having. We must never lose it or give it away. We must never let them take it from us.

25 man raiding guild we get at least one wand a week (only had one week without it) on heroic mode, thats 9 kills with wand, 1 without. We have seen the BoE wand exactly one time, don't get your hopes up for the BoE one. RNG is RNG, you can't control how quickly you'll get your drop and to be honest since each event is statistically independent, judging your luck based off of other peoples' luck is useless.

thats nothing... ive been killing chimaeron since the 2nd week of january, now were doing him on HM, NEVER has the mail agility bracers ever dropped.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aikanaro View Post
    thats nothing... ive been killing chimaeron since the 2nd week of january, now were doing him on HM, NEVER has the mail agility bracers ever dropped.
    Same here. The gearing difficulty in 10-man makes progress so much easier in 25. The drop chance might be the same, but the variance in 10 man is horrific. Our guild has just downed Sin and we've already decided to farm content in 25m for the final few weeks just to gear up for Firelands. There is something wrong there.

in 8 normal and 5 heroic kills we had one normal mixer and not a single trash drop wand since beginning of raiding. but as that's not enough, no group i ever went zg with has seen any wand either..

Quote Originally Posted by Kaesebrezen View Post

Remove Wands as Drops and give us Vendor Items just like the rest.
    Noooo, that would be silly cause as priest it means I have the option of a 372 item in that slot rather than a 359 from the vendor!

Deleted
    14 Maloriak Kills
    12 Valiona and Theralion

still running with the blue helm from justice points as tank
    the other tank in my guild is using the tier helm because we didn't have one single offpiece tank helm for 3 months

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luminee View Post
    in 8 normal and 5 heroic kills we had one normal mixer and not a single trash drop wand since beginning of raiding. but as that's not enough, no group i ever went zg with has seen any wand either..
    I got both wands in one run in ZG (one need, one greed). It was the second time I'd been there too.