Thread: Chat thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Arkkitehti View Post
    I believe it was Nutshell who had an appropriate picture for this.

Something about watching cooking channel wouldn't make one a better cook. :>

Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall View Post
    Society makes me sad. Food doesn't.
    Dont be mad Gunner and food is good

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

*img*
    "Milk can help reduce the symptons of pms"
    I did not know that

I think its spider time
    Last edited by georgevonfranken; 2011-07-14 at 06:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I think you need this;

That was nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    I think you need this;
    I didn't think I'd be saying this, but this is awesome. :>

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    "Milk can help reduce the symptons of pms"
    I did not know that
    Neither did I.

It's actually an episode of the Twilight Zone. You see, Seth Macfarlane is an uncreative bastard and has to steal his material from other sources, calling it "references". Pretty much every other show does this as well...which is why the only channel I watch is the cooking channel.
    Ahh, yea it would have to be Twilight Zone. If you ever want a good mind fuck watch that show. Also the old black and white episodes were WAY better than the color reboot they did a few years ago.

Yea... there is a big deal being made over those commercials and some woman's group is threatening to sue because it is "making fun of women" and the people who made the commercial are all like "what? We were making fun of the way men view PMS"

Wtf is this thing
    Something I need to squish...... or atleast spray with some raid

Wtf is this thing
    Clearly it is a spihopper (spider grass hopper)

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ahh, yea it would have to be Twilight Zone. If you ever want a good mind fuck watch that show. Also the old black and white episodes were WAY better than the color reboot they did a few years ago.

Yea... there is a big deal being made over those commercials and some woman's group is threatening to sue because it is "making fun of women" and the people who made the commercial are all like "what? We were making fun of the way men view PMS"
    I tracked one of my exe's periods because she would become an uber bitch when it hit. I'd usually just give her a muffin and leave her alone for 5 days.

I grew up with a sister and 6 female cousins. I've had all manner of items thrown at my head because I tend to say dumb shit without thinking.

Deleted
    Hey Gunner, you don't happen to know any good feminist jokes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hizzy View Post
    Something I need to squish...... or atleast spray with some raid
    Actually it looks like it has quite the exoskeleton so I doubt raid would do much besides piss it off.

Women's rights.

Actually it looks like it has quite the exoskeleton so I doubt raid would do much besides piss it off.
    Then it shall feel the wrath of my size 12 boots! Hi-yah!!!! /stomp

Gunners bday present, it smells like a rotting corpse

Wtf is this thing
    its s camel spider to be exact.

Actually one of the most fun days I have ever had was when I lived in Arizona my parents dragged me on my brother's cub scout hike. I was in high school at that point so this was uber uncool. As it turned out, the guy at that time i had a crush on for over a year and was in a few of my classes was there. He apparently had a little brother as well and was also forced to go (we had previously talked a little but not much because I was uber shy). So since we were the only two at our age we ended up hiking together and the way we broke the ice was we traded dumb blond jokes the entire way

Actually one of the most fun days I have ever had was when I lived in Arizona my parents dragged me on my brother's cub scout hike. I was in high school at that point so this was uber uncool. As it turned out, the guy at that time i had a crush on for over a year and was in a few of my classes was there. He apparently had a little brother as well and was also forced to go (we had previously talked a little but not much because I was uber shy). So since we were the only two at our age we ended up hiking together and the way we broke the ice was we traded dumb blond jokes the entire way
    Why were people hiking in your kitchen?

Women's rights.
    That is actually sadly funny. Even more funny would be "Feminism"