Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Pi, I'd agree with you but then we'd both be wrong. The prettiest character in the game is by far Muiri from Markarth. Signed nonetheless.
    Hahah I see what you did there Yea I know Muiri is also beautiful but she does't have glowing eyes and she isn't a princess

Guys, just take this as a sign that Bethesda is taking character interaction more seriously (and receiving a positive reaction about it) and be happy. Why the hell would you want to marry Serana?

I was originally disappointed about it, but just think about it.

"Oh, wow, the most interesting companion in the game! Why don't you go sit in my house and call me 'love' 24/7?"

Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    Guys, just take this as a sign that Bethesda is taking character interaction more seriously (and receiving a positive reaction about it) and be happy. Why the hell would you want to marry Serana?

I was originally disappointed about it, but just think about it.

"Oh, wow, the most interesting companion in the game! Why don't you go sit in my house and call me 'love' 24/7?"
    Well, if Serana was marriageable, and you did marry her, you could still bring her with you in your adventures because she is a companion I think. And I would like to marry her because Serana is one of the few female characters, who actually grows to trust you and even flirt with you. The bond you form is more realistic than any other character interaction in the game.

Deleted
    Poor Lydia

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't stand Serana. Every time I got into combat with her she would ask "Where did you come from?" After the tenth time I wanted to cut her head off.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Can't stand Serana. Every time I got into combat with her she would ask "Where did you come from?" After the tenth time I wanted to cut her head off.
    Oh really :O I only play on PC so I cant tell. I only hope she doesn't have too many bad habits if I'm going to marry her! :P

Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    Hey everyone, as some of you may know, Dawnguard added a character named Serana. She is a major character in the dlc and also a follower.Everyone says the Serana is the first character that truly ties a bond with the Dragonborn and also she is probably the prettiest character in the game. The only problem is that even if you can flirt with her, she is un-marriable. So someone created a petition that will be sent to Bethesda so that we can marry Serana.
    Here's the link to the petition http://www.change.org/petitions/beth...-to-be-married
    If you also wish to have the option to marry Serana please sign this petition.
    As some one who has the PC version I would just say make a mod. But I know not every one has the ability to mod there copy (Mircosoft will eat your soul if you tried to run any third party software on the 360).

Also I had no clue I could marry people in Skyrim, though i never tried. : P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaosbringer View Post
    As some one who has the PC version I would just say make a mod. But I know not every one has the ability to mod there copy (Mircosoft will eat your soul if you tried to run any third party software on the 360).

Also I had no clue I could marry people in Skyrim, though i never tried. : P
    Talk to the guy in charge of the Riften chapel

That's...strange. I never noticed her doing that when I had her with me.

Though, she did complain about the weather a lot.

BUT I GUESS THAT'S 'CAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN AMIRITE GUIZ ROFLOL!

Quote Originally Posted by iggyhatemachine View Post
    Need dat dawnguard on pc
    Hell yea I cant wait for it! I hope Bethasda make Serana marriageable until it comes out. :P

Anyone else heard rumors about a NPC called Mysterious Traveler who apparently goes into the houses of other NPC and assassinates them in their sleep? I heard this fella can kill everyone, thus turning your cities into ghost towns.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's...strange. I never noticed her doing that when I had her with me.

Though, she did complain about the weather a lot.

BUT I GUESS THAT'S 'CAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN AMIRITE GUIZ ROFLOL!
    Other people I've talked to said they haven't had the same problem either, so it could just be the random dialogue hitting the same numbers each time. Assuming that's how it works.

She's a decent character, I'll grant you that. That said, I'm glad that she doesn't replace your current follower because I prefer Eola, at least on my battle mage. Don't really have a follower on my anti-mage character.

Hell yea I cant wait for it! I hope Bethasda make Serana marriageable until it comes out. :P

Anyone else heard rumors about a NPC called Mysterious Traveler who apparently goes into the houses of other NPC and assassinates them in their sleep? I heard this fella can kill everyone, thus turning your cities into ghost towns.
    I haven't heard anything about it, but I've certainly seen plenty of the god damn vampires.

---------- Post added 2012-07-06 at 05:00 PM ----------

Other people I've talked to said they haven't had the same problem either, so it could just be the random dialogue hitting the same numbers each time. Assuming that's how it works.

She's a decent character, I'll grant you that. That said, I'm glad that she doesn't replace your current follower because I prefer Eola, at least on my battle mage. Don't really have a follower on my anti-mage character.
    I'm mostly just happy that you can actually have conversations with her; I'm hoping it will lead to a more complicated and rewarding companion system in future Elder Scrolls games.

It's not a rumor, it's the truth.

If you leave the city before finding him, well that city's going be a ghost town the next time you visit it.

Not to mention the vampire attacks on cities if you side with the Dawnguard, the vampires scale to your level while the npcs don't, so npcs end up getting killed in 1 hit.

Thanks Bethesda!

Just finished the main storyline of Skyrim and I'm already waiting for Dawnguard on PC lol...

Anyway, can I play thru the DLC if I'm only level 14?

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceshaman View Post
    Just finished the main storyline of Skyrim and I'm already waiting for Dawnguard on PC lol...

Anyway, can I play thru the DLC if I'm only level 14?
    Yea, anyone level 10+ can talk to a guard,innkeeper,etc to start the DLC.

Quote Originally Posted by Killer52431 View Post
    It's not a rumor, it's the truth.

If you leave the city before finding him, well that city's going be a ghost town the next time you visit it.

Not to mention the vampire attacks on cities if you side with the Dawnguard, the vampires scale to your level while the npcs don't, so npcs end up getting killed in 1 hit.

Thanks Bethesda!
    Wait, are you talking about the "Traveler" guy in the black cloak? I've only seen him once, and he just sort of stood there until I approached, at which point he turned hostile.

I tried a Google search, and I found someone talking about him entering houses, but I haven't seen anyone confirm it (whereas most people are saying he doesn't). Perhaps it's a bug?

Wait, are you talking about the "Traveler" guy in the black cloak? I've only seen him once, and he just sort of stood there until I approached, at which point he turned hostile.

I tried a Google search, and I found someone talking about him entering houses, but I haven't seen anyone confirm it (whereas most people are saying he doesn't). Perhaps it's a bug?
    I hope it's just a bug, it sucks since once a shopkeeper's dead they stay dead.

Also, here's a 17 page topic about the vampire attacks(Both the traveler and the random vampires):
    http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/61580...kyrim/63241192

Oh son of a bitch...that's what happened to Ulfberth War-Bear at Warmaiden's in my game. Damn you Xbox and being unable to resurrect NPCs....

While they should obviously fix the issue with the dude/vampires killing shop keepers/quest givers, just reading up on this gives me the chills and reminds of the Pre-WotLK zombie event. So much mayhem. So sweet, so beautiful. Can't wait til it's out on PC.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15