The ult will surely shred "The League of Warmogs" though. Good for those top lanes that build nothing but SUNFIRE / MOGS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    The ult will surely shred "The League of Warmogs" though. Good for those top lanes that build nothing but SUNFIRE / MOGS
    I just don't see the point of re-purposing Brand as some sort of Warmogs-killer when he's mechanically worked fine as a burst mage for ages.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SargorVirm View Post
    The Hec nerf is fine... It's a CC / Initiation ult, it shouldn't chunk ppl either since it's quite easy to la d. Just because a champ is nerfed, doesn't mean he is "gut and not viable". Don't overreact... Think of it this way, when have u ever used hecarim ult thinking "my god I need this to damage them" the and not "TIME TO CC THEM ALL!!!"
    You only see the ult nerf (which is good actually, promotes better skill play) without counting his W and sotel nerfs.

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    >Brand buffs.
    Uhh that's a massive nerf. He loses a bounce AND damage. The only time it gets better is if he was fighting in a minion wave or something.
    The enemy has to have: 1250, 1666, and 2000 health respectively to do the same amount of damage it used to. If you count the loss of a bounce, it's 2500, 4444, and 5500 health respectively.
    Oops, looked like a buff. Then this is another "buff" like leblanc's one where they go "YEAH LOOK WE BUFFIN' IT-- no wait, it ended up being a nerf oops time to revert."

Deleted
    All these health-based abilities and items... what a pathetic way to deal with Health stacking.

Although, the Hecarim nerfs are very fair (surprisingly). They nerf his W, but I don't get why they hit his cooldown, it's already very big early game, but it needs a nerf, let's see how it'll work out. The ulti nerf/buff is great; nerf the huge AoE damage on anyone it hits, and buff the AoE damage on the fear to compensate. Love it

The SotEL nerfs are going to hit his early game hard; but still somewhat understandable considering his lategame.

We should change the name of the game from "League of Legends" to "League of people who are disappointed and whine about every fucking thing", because that seems to be the trend right now.

It's almost starting to match WoW's playerbase.

Like Karma; they're finally changing her, and now she's like a celebrity who just died with everyone going "I miss her Q_Q", or when they come out with a new ARAM map and people going "Who cares about looks? LOL!".

Jesus Christ.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-03-16 at 10:27 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    We should change the name of the game from "League of Legends" to "League of people who are disappointed and whine about every fucking thing", because that seems to be the trend right now.

Like Karma; they're finally changing her, and now she's like a celebrity who just died with everyone going "I miss her Q_Q", or when they come out with a new ARAM map and people going "Who cares about looks? LOL!".

Jesus Christ.
    Mister Grading, it's statistically normal that there is always at least one person that will complain about something because not everyone has the same tastes.

Deleted
    On MLGs twitch page: "VoDs are only avialable to subscribers"...? Did Gambit Gaming play yesterday?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    On MLGs twitch page: "VoDs are only avialable to subscribers"...? Did Gambit Gaming play yesterday?
    Yeah, GG vs Dignitas... they've put the vids up on their youtube channel anyway http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialMLGLoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sivalion View Post
    Uhm that'd kinda ruin of the fun of it being "random", wouldn't it?

---------- Post added 2013-03-16 at 03:39 AM ----------

And oh god.. a winter map? Really?

Oh well, I wont be queing ARAM anymore, screw that
    ...Why are you so upset about it being a winter map? It changes nothing to the gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Like who? Who actually cares about the aesthetics for a joke game mode?
    "Oh no! I got a tank character, I should totally dodge because it's sooooo hard to stack health early on!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Nidalee teams winning all the time ruins the fun, regardless of it being random or not.
    Build Magic Resist.
    Oh look you won.

Jesus Christ.
    Know that feel bro, I generally tend to ignore the fact that we have this awful community anyway. Turn a blind eye and all that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Yeah, GG vs Dignitas... they've put the vids up on their youtube channel anyway http://www.youtube.com/user/OfficialMLGLoL
    Thanks a lot.

Deleted
    The patch notes is why I no longer take LoL seriously and I'm steadily moving to DoTA 2. Icefrog alone shits on the devs of this game.
    Last edited by mmoc0f233d9eb1; 2013-03-16 at 11:22 AM.

Deleted

Jesus Christ.
    Because clearly if you dislike what they did with Karma in the rework, you are literally Satan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Celltrex View Post
    The patches notes is why I no longer take LoL seriously and I'm steadily moving to DoTA 2. Icefrog alone shits on the devs of this game.
    As far as shitposters go, I have to wonder if you're even trying there m8.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    ...Why are you so upset about it being a winter map? It changes nothing to the gameplay.
    Bad eyesight; changes everything for me.

This is why I hate the winter's christmas map (thank fuck for it not being implemented last year <3)

Quote Originally Posted by Okuu View Post
    Because clearly if you dislike what they did with Karma in the rework, you are literally Satan.
    And if you don't agree with people complaining for no good reason, you're a nerd and a no-lifer.

But no, that's not what I am saying. But there are a lot of people who instantly complain about anything they do without even saying anything constructive, just "scumbag Riot" and stupid stuff like that.

I have a dislike for overly negative people who complain constantly without really saying anything constructive.

Bad eyesight; changes everything for me.
    Would have been helpful to mention that in the first post.

The winter maps seem to be a huge problem for people with bad eyesight. I've heard a lot of ground-targeted spells being near invisible for some people.
    Last edited by NotValidAnymore; 2013-03-16 at 11:53 AM.

Deleted
    Would have been helpful to mention that in the first post.

The winter maps seem to be a huge problem for people with bad eyesight. I've heard a lot of ground-targeted spells being near invisible for some people.
    Uh, yeah, sorry =p

Anyways, I'm currently on a 10 win-streak in ranked; omw to Platinum, @ 97 LP atm gaining +1 per game! D:

Deleted
    Uh, yeah, sorry =p

Anyways, I'm currently on a 10 win-streak in ranked; omw to Platinum, @ 97 LP atm gaining +1 per game! D:
    Does it comfort you to know that I have the exact same thing, except 7 game winstreak and +1 lp gains?

New system is bullshit.

Uh, yeah, sorry =p

No worries.

Also Zelgius has the same problem. I'm starting to wonder if it's really "being at the right MMR" or if there's just something wrong with the system.

EDIT: fuk u Zelly, hacker

10+ Year Old Account
    Must be me, but I read Rumble's change as a buff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelgius View Post
    Does it comfort you to know that I have the exact same thing, except 7 game winstreak and +1 lp gains?

New system is bullshit.
    It does a little bit.

Not really. But I agree. New system is rather bullshit with the "hidden mmr" thingamagingy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Must be me, but I read Rumble's change as a buff.
    Example old Rumble with, let's say, Rylai's and Abyssal or something and various AP runes.
    Equalizer hits and people get hit for 235/310/385 damage.
    People then sit around and take 134/174/214 damage per second for a total of 670/870/1070 damage.

New rumble does uhh.
    181/236/291 damage per second for a total of...905/1180/1455

So with Abyssal and Rylai's and various AP runes (170 AP total) they do the exact same damage if the target stays in the line.
    The funny thing is, I was just adding items at random. I had no idea I was gonna hit the breaking point just by giving an example rofl.

I am a dumbfuck, disregard. It does the exact same damage no matter your AP.
    Last edited by mmoc24ed1da916; 2013-03-16 at 12:45 PM.