Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Zeke's is one of the most underestimated items in this game. If you are playing something that can get good use from the CDR and you have a heavy AD team it's by far and away worth it, almost regardless of what champion you are actually on.

But solo Q mentality, where supports believe building CDR boots before Locket is fine.
    wait what, I thought full support item build was boots and sightstone with oracles and pinks.

Deleted
    Please riot add some pink skins for top, jungle and adc so I can have ahri, taric and a pink team.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Pink zac and ezrael would work. Just imagine that shiny pink ulti.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Please riot add some pink skins for top, jungle and adc so I can have ahri, taric and a pink team.
    Well, we already have Ezreal who would make the manliest bot NA with Taric.

So only jungle and top.

On a completely unrelated topic:

I wonder why most of my games lost are due to people face checking a bush at 30+ minutes without wards.

I mean, you'd think people would actually learn after a few thousand games that walking into the enemy jungle without a single ward/without your team may just be a bad idea at mid-late game. And it's not like it only happens once a week, but it seems to happen nearly every day at least 3 times, and generally speaking that is the most common way I've lost my games within the last few months or so.
    Last edited by mmocb00de5a34b; 2013-11-05 at 09:03 AM.

Just thought about this: A Maokai skin that throws Teemos instead of saplings.

I have like 10 skins total, but that would be an insta-buy for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

Deleted
    Oh my god.

Yesssssssssss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Very close to the SNSD ahri fan art that a lot of people made.
    I actually like the one Riot made because pink.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Aw yiss, nerf champ release new higher tier skin. Usually they do it the other way around?
    They didn't really nerf her though.

Her damage is still quite high.

This also reminded me that I need to relisten to SNSD again. :p And this skin looks like Sunny, maybe?

Deleted
    Popstar Taric next + his outrageous VU. Calling it. Riot pls.

Its confirmed as 975 rp.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Deleted
    >Make SNSD Ahri
    >Make it blonde
    Yep, sticking with Foxfire.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Its confirmed as 975 rp.
    Wow really? With all the changes they made? Hmm, well that's nice.

Deleted
    Errmagherd.

I went into a game, expecting it to be a normal Draft. I was building just what ever came to mind as J4, turns out I was in a ranked match

Well, at the very least the loss was not strictly my fault, I just didn't understand to tryhard the game which most likely was part of the reason why we lost.
    Feels bad man.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grxlturd View Post
    Errmagherd.

I went into a game, expecting it to be a normal Draft. I was building just what ever came to mind as J4, turns out I was in a ranked match

Well, at the very least the loss was not strictly my fault, I just didn't understand to tryhard the game which most likely was part of the reason why we lost.
    Feels bad man.
    I was called tryhard once. In ranked game, by J4 (jungle) who had Teemo(solotop with support masteries to 1 minute ward my red) teammate (duoQ). They warded my red and i dueled J4 down while sitting at like 3% HP as Olaf when he tried to kill me on red (he failed to smite it).
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I was called tryhard once. In ranked game
    Yeah, its quite fun when people whine when you've camped their lane, killed the DCd player, or actually "tryhard". I mean it's ranked, of course I'm going to camp your lane until my top can go 1v5 and win.
    Obviously I'm going to take that mid tower when the opponent DC'd (although this is kind of "bad manners"), it's ranked after all. The place where I and everyone else should be trying to win and hone their skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    top- Pink zac
    Jungle- Arcade hecarim
    mid- popstar Ahri
    Adc- Pink Ezreal (even vayne valentine one could work)
    Support- Pink taric, best taric
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Heartseeker Vayne might work?

Tryhard is the worst insult ever. Seriously, if anyone uses it in chat, I instantly assume they need to put conscious effort into breathing and blinking.

Who wouldn't put some effort into playing a game? What's the point if you're not going to?
    RETH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    I instantly assume they need to put conscious effort into breathing and blinking.
    And thanks for brains always remembering "oh right, one would need to breath" once you read such things, I am now breathing manually.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Tryhard is the worst insult ever. Seriously, if anyone uses it in chat, I instantly assume they need to put conscious effort into breathing and blinking.

Who wouldn't put some effort into playing a game? What's the point if you're not going to?
    Have fun? What's the point if you're not having fun?

Deleted
    I like playing Shaco and get called a Tryhard for ganking a specific lane succesfully a few times in the span of a few minutes. I generally laugh at them and tell em I'm really not trying, they just make it ridiculously easy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    Have fun? What's the point if you're not having fun?
    I'll just leave this here.

Personally fun for me is trying my best to win the game, possibly even learning something new, and even if the game is 5-25 I will still try to win the game instead of just sitting at the fountain, can't learn anything by being AFK.