Top is way harder to carry your team with than support.

Besides, supports will have much more influence in s4. I would stick with support as it's currently your best role and it has way more carry potential.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    PS: If you detect ANY irony or sarcasm in this post AT ALL, please report it to captain.obvious@youdontsay.com

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    If you stand there and let Vayne AA you from her pitiful 550 range, then yes, you're gonna have a problem.

Silver Bolts is fine as is and makes Vayne. You do not want to get hit 3 times, so get out of range or force her to switch targets. Randuin's Omen is still OP as hell vs her, as it is vs every AD carry.

There's carries that outscale her, carries that oututility her and carries that do more in teamfights.

Vayne is not safe and in return gets to murder one target if she can turret it down.

//edit: That said, I'm not denying she may well be overtuned or the combination with BoRK might be too powerful. I'm purely talking about Vayne's kit and Silver Bolts.
    I've played a game where we had Malph and Nasus on our side. Enemy Vayne couldn't even land second auto-attack with all these AS slows
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by sarasun View Post
    Top is way harder to carry your team with than support.

Besides, supports will have much more influence in s4. I would stick with support as it's currently your best role and it has way more carry potential.
    I disagree if you're playing a full tank top laner. Every tank gets to the point where he can sustain 2-3 people beating on him as he runs basically from base to base, even with a reasonable amount of CC. If you can keep your carries up long enough to even get 2 of them dead and another 2 low, a tank could realistically finish the ace or force a retreat.

Nasus and Cho'gath really carry the hardest. Zac can as well. Renekton just falls off harder the later it goes and there aren't that many more tanks out there with viable kits at this point. And I'm talking as top lane tanks. Jarvan, Vi, Amumu and Rammus all can tank a ton out of the jungle (and there are more there, I'm sure), but really aren't strong laners. Top lane gold>jungle gold at this point.

In team games we used to Ban vayne, but after the TF changes we found that it was really hard to go against a corki and cait if they got fed, I played hard initiation tanks but even then, you had to go too deep to kill their carry, it really screwed us over. Eventually we lifted the vayne ban because we felt that with our initiation, even if vayne gets fed we will blow her up later in team fights because she had to get close, and made landing our aoe easier.

Deleted....
    Last edited by Sughs; 2013-11-14 at 08:29 AM.

So my question for you today... Does Swain die? Ever?

I just bought him because the few times I've seen him, people literally go 15/0, 25/1 etc. My first game, I went 3/0 and survived at level 7 with a veigar and J4 beating on me from my lane, through river and back to my turret because of my raven flock.

Deleted
    Swain is the kind of champion you shouldn't all-in and get into a fistfight with unless you're sure you can 100-0 him in a CC chain or something. You need to poke him down before you engage and when you do having CC will help but the most important part, imo, is having some sort of healing reduction. Ignite shits on his ulti and so does Fizz's W. If you don't have any of those just grab a Morellonomicon and GGswain.

Deleted

Baron looks pretty nice. But the main star is IMO Akali. She reminds me of that Lucca Comics poster lady.

So I'm on an 0 for 7 streak as ADC. I say first thing "You do not want me to adc this game... it hasn't gone well lately". I'm last pick and naturally, I get stuck with adc. I pick Sivir because fuck Ezreal. Fuck Corki. Fuck Ashe and especially Fuck Varus. Twitch can go die in a fire for all I care.

13 kills later and 0 deaths, we get a surrender at 20.

Balanced champ is balanced. (of course, we faced first time Leona who would E my Fiddle support when Quinn was at like 1/4 health and the Quinn was absolutely brutal)

15+ Year Old Account
    Sivir was always good.

All it took was some flashy animation upgrades for people to realize this.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Sivir was always good.

She DID get buffs too.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    Sivir was always good.

Her old Ricochet was kinda useless in all honesty and her Q had a smaller hitbox.

15+ Year Old Account
    I need to stop reading comments...on everything. Youtube, facebook, twitch. Reading the comments on the facebook post for the next champion preview and all the "FIX EUW" comments make me facepalm. Why do people think that making those comments will help? Is it really so hard to understand that the person who make facebook posts, and work on champions aren't the same people working on the servers? -.- But anyway, next champion preview is up!

Yeah, these people are probably the same ones who write "bg" at the end of the game...

Anyway, as to the preview, he looks like he might be related to Master Yi... and Ionia obviously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StNimrod View Post
    Anyway, as to the preview, he looks like he might be related to Master Yi... and Ionia obviously.
    Hopefully he'll be a high skill-cap champ like Yi 8).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    But anyway, next champion preview is up!
    True usually comments are pretty evil...

but sometimes they have great ideas, like giving Yasuo a Samurai Jack skin and giving Nocture an Aku skin
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Just read the funniest tribunal case.

So the reported dude is playing KASSADIN.

And you know why he got reported?

Wel he was flaming and went afk, etc, sure, but can you guess why?

Because he was against GRAGAS and his very last sentence before AFK'ing was:

"omg gg gragas so broken op champ, he drink and is full life again" "and jungel no ganks gg noob against op gragas youre fault we loose" "/all gragas nobo champ for unskiled" and "afk gg jungel reported".

I sincerely hope that person was joking. If not, I don't know whether to pity them or laugh at them for several reasons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    I sincerely hope that person was joking. If not, I don't know whether to pity them or laugh at them for several reasons.
    It's not uncommon for people to blame the characters instead of their own/the enemy's skill level. Reminds me of people whining in SC2 about race balance.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's not uncommon for people to blame the characters instead of their own/the enemy's skill level. Reminds me of people whining in SC2 about race balance.
    fucking infestors....