Deleted
    What the hell man, I heard alot of people say Soraka could AP carry now, so I tried it and jesus, its op as hell.
    I easily 1v1d a tryndamere (needed either flash or ignite for this though), shaco and corki.
    14 minutes, and I was godlike. Ended the game with a triple kill and 11/3/8 as score.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kilidan View Post
    What the hell man, I heard alot of people say Soraka could AP carry now, so I tried it and jesus, its op as hell.
    I easily 1v1d a tryndamere (needed either flash or ignite for this though), shaco and corki.
    14 minutes, and I was godlike. Ended the game with a triple kill and 11/3/8 as score.
    This irks me...

Soraka is getting really weird lately, Riot should address this before it gets out of hand.
    - Looks like they took him to some bolt hole in the Wounded Coast.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    This irks me...

Soraka is getting really weird lately, Riot should address this before it gets out of hand.
    That's, like, half the fun with this game. Except when Shaco was out of control way back when. That was ridiculous.

Deleted
    Does anybody play with Karma here? I do and I absolutely enjoy it.

Deleted
    This is just way out of control aswell bro, its atm, Soraka can basicly do as much damage as an AP carry, if not even more, her starcall also shreds MR, she can regain mana with infuse or use it to deal TONS OF DAMAGE and silence, and besides all this, when I had my W and R both ready, I could heal 1000+ in an instant
    In the game i had with soraka, starcall took 3 hits to kill shaco, 3 for corki, and 5 for trynda, and its an AoE. meanwhile they were fighting back, focussing our akali, but her lifesteal + my heals, it was just unreal. the teamscores ended 25-4 or something. it IS way out of control.

Edit : And no never played karma, looks like alot of fun though, you should take a look at this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ECi1M3h9yVg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    Does anybody play with Karma here? I do and I absolutely enjoy it.
    She's fun with an aggressive melee champ. Mantra+shield really destroys people that are sure they're about to kill that Trynd/Noct/Olaf etc.
    - I wonder if it's near the Injured Cliffs? Or the Limping Hills? Massive-Head-Trauma-Bay? No? Just me? *sigh* Forget I said anything.

Had a good 22 - 3 - 15 last night as Malzahar.

I really don't like this new Trynd post change.
    Is there any way to get points back as it's not what i originally bought?

Deleted
    Im afraid you can't get points back but, I don't see the problem?
    the only difference is his abilities dont cost hp anymore, and he uses fury instead of stacks.
    and his model got changed abit. yes he was nerfed abit, but he's still quite the same tbh

Deleted
    They key against AP Soraka is not to let her farm...and to do this you need to harass her. A lot. Like a lot a lot. But it's worth it, if you can poke her and insta-walk out of range of her starcall, or always reset her stacks on you, you can easily kill her. (at least thats what I did against several AP Sorakas up to now)

Karma...I love her. In my opinion she's the best support, but she's so f...underrated because her heal isn't as strong as others for the laning phase. But her shield, her dmg, this movement speed... It's all I want

Deleted
    Karma is really good, but too limited by mantra, which is why she isn't used alot.
    honestly even if they'd just raise the max mantra stacks to 3 and make it recharge just 1 or 2 seconds faster, she would be alot more viable.

7 wins streak! ;> Today was a good day. I <3 Leona.

Deleted
    Nice going, yeah Leona is cool, but really she's just an Amumu copy that isn't OP as hell ;p.
    Just had an awesome game with my main, Anivia. gotta love nubs that don't buy MR and die in 1-2 bursts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefuu View Post
    I really don't like this new Trynd post change.
    Is there any way to get points back as it's not what i originally bought?
    You can request a one time IP/RP refund for 3 items (skins/champs/pages) but only for the ones you bought 30 days or less previous to your request.

I wanted a refund for champs I bought like 2 months ago and apparently it doesn't work that way.

Ah also, it takes about a week or more for them to answer your email.

Quote Originally Posted by zealous View Post
    You can request a one time IP/RP refund for 3 items (skins/champs/pages) but only for the ones you bought 30 days or less previous to your request.

I wanted a refund for champs I bought like 2 months ago and apparently it doesn't work that way.

Ah also, it takes about a week or more for them to answer your email.
    yeah, in my experience, it takes about 2 weeks for them answer. but once they have serviced your ticket, the responses/actions are within minutes.

Deleted
    Really? you can get a refund? Never knew that, how?
    Oh and : I really hate fighting a good Akali ;p

Edit : I heard about an Irelia nerf by the way, has anyone seen any patch notes yet?

So, i learned a lesson today: Don't listen to people who tell you to pick a champion, because there is no guarantee you will do well and the ones who asked you are/could be idiots.

Quote Originally Posted by Xandemar View Post
    So, i learned a lesson today: Don't listen to people who tell you to pick a champion, because there is no guarantee you will do well and the ones who asked you are/could be idiots.
    These are the people who insta lock whatever they want and then expect you to tank or fill in the missing role. Funny how they care so much about having a good team comp, yet are unwilling to make the sacrifice themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Drofdel View Post
    These are the people who insta lock whatever they want and then expect you to tank or fill in the missing role. Funny how they care so much about having a good team comp, yet are unwilling to make the sacrifice themselves.
    I didn't do well in that game.And, of course the said person/loudmouth who told me that started to call me bad with a smiley face etc.. Solo queue is a fucking nightmare.

Deleted
    Ugh, had three games in a row with utter retards. First game 2 people were arguing over who could go mid, and both left. Second game was with a full dps Xin Zhao build, who kept blaming us for everything, eventhough if he would build even a bit tanky it would be so much easier. Third one basically the same, but with a cassiopeia. Blaming everyone, cursing at the other team, that their mid is a n00b for constantly needing ganks. We tell her it's a TEAMgame, and suddenly we're n00bs and everything...ugh...sometimes they make me want to quit this game...but I now I'm way to addicted ^_^