15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Ah ok, only at the arena! Thanks for the information, thought they gave out codes while the championship was going on.
    Code was for the icon IIRC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Wauw, someone got raped by a fish. Tbh it's fine. It's his personal trait (slippery like a fish), like how Shaco's ult can completely dodge spells. Also Playful makes him untargetable already. If he would become untargetable but not immune to spells, what would be the point?

And I seriously laughed at the Kayle ult comparison. Wauw.
    Fizz, like Yasuo, is completely broken. So far every Ranked game (Silver 1 - Gold) has both banned instantly, just because they are so overpowered. Riot nerfed Fizz by nerfing Lichbane, but in return they buffed him to compensate. Makes no sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't like melee heroes on mid who can hit 100% farm because of their skill build without being punished at all. Yasuo and Zed comes to mind. If you take range AP character with relatively same ability to farm, Karthus for example, he has delay on blast and the blast deals less damage if it hits two targets (see: counterplay, you can deny his farm by tanking-spreading his Q damage).

When i play Yasuo it just feels unfair for my enemy that i can get 6/6 and 7/7 of creep waves without even putting a lot of effort in it, they try to smack me, but get creep aggro and lose last hits of their own and i can E them and land bunch of attacks... i feel so dirty for doing this
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Wauw, someone got raped by a fish. Tbh it's fine. It's his personal trait (slippery like a fish), like how Shaco's ult can completely dodge spells. Also Playful makes him untargetable already. If he would become untargetable but not immune to spells, what would be the point?

And I seriously laughed at the Kayle ult comparison. Wauw.

A skill that when used makes you immune to pretty much everything for a couple of seconds.. only difference is that you can still fight with kayle ult

The skill is still way to strong, it's not even anything about being good at the champ or it being hard to use, got a spell comming towards you that might kill you? jump on your pole and you will be fine, someone is using a bursty spell on you? jump on your pole and problem solved, you can now go ahead without any trouble becuase the enemy now wasted their spell on nothing

if i cast a spell on fizz before he jumps i expect it to hit him, that he becomes untargetable while on his pole shouldn't make him untargetable to spells before his pole

Also huge difference on fizz spell and shaco spell, one is a ultimate with long cd where you have to use it at the right time for that 0.5 second immunity window, one is a high mobility low cd spell with a larger immunity window
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-10-15 at 05:03 PM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

15+ Year Old Account
    TB announced that he's going to talk with Riot to see if he can get his donated to Make-a-Wish or some other charity since he doesn't actively play anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's pretty cool... Would be REALLY cool if say you designed a champion and it was added to the game, you got
    a) the champ and all future skins free.
    b) like... 0.001% of the profit they made from selling the champ
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Mapathy View Post
    Lets see how a certain biscuit reacts to that
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Lets see how a certain biscuit reacts to that
    If you're referring to Totalbiscuit:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    TB announced that he's going to talk with Riot to see if he can get his donated to Make-a-Wish or some other charity since he doesn't actively play anymore.
    may as well throw his tweet about it here too

other two tweets about it as well 1 2
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-10-16 at 12:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    If you're referring to Totalbiscuit:

may as well throw his tweet about it here too

other two tweets about it as well 1 2
    And that's why you refresh the page before posting, kids(I didn't, shame on me)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

Deleted
    qwertyuiopå
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2014-10-16 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Unknown Healer View Post
    Fizz, like Yasuo, is completely broken. So far every Ranked game (Silver 1 - Gold) has both banned instantly, just because they are so overpowered. Riot nerfed Fizz by nerfing Lichbane, but in return they buffed him to compensate. Makes no sense.
    because it wasnt a nerf?? its just to balance out the nerf of LB so they buffed his w
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstrike View Post
    because it wasnt a nerf?? its just to balance out the nerf of LB so they buffed his w
    Lichbane got nerfed mostly as a nerf towards Fizz, since LB is what made him too strong. Now he can instagib most people with his combo due to his crazy pole jump damage. Only AP Champs that rush Zhonya stand somewhat of a chance, and Yasuo if he manages to block his Ult with his Windwall.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    A skill that when used makes you immune to pretty much everything for a couple of seconds.. only difference is that you can still fight with kayle ult

The skill is still way to strong, it's not even anything about being good at the champ or it being hard to use, got a spell comming towards you that might kill you? jump on your pole and you will be fine, someone is using a bursty spell on you? jump on your pole and problem solved, you can now go ahead without any trouble becuase the enemy now wasted their spell on nothing

if i cast a spell on fizz before he jumps i expect it to hit him, that he becomes untargetable while on his pole shouldn't make him untargetable to spells before his pole

Also huge difference on fizz spell and shaco spell, one is a ultimate with long cd where you have to use it at the right time for that 0.5 second immunity window, one is a high mobility low cd spell with a larger immunity window
    And that it's usable on anyone in your team (which is massive) and has a way longer duration, plus you can still attack and do everything you want. Plus the pole needs timing, use it at the wrong time and you get insta cc'ed and die.

The ENTIRE point of the skill is that he can anticipate or wait for your action and dodge it, if you cast a spell and he can't dodge it anymore, then it's beyond useless. You might as well give him 3 spells to play then. Also, the immunity is 0.75 seconds, that like less then 1/4th of a Yasuo wall (you know, that thing that blocks EVERY projectile for 4 seconds in a 500 width radius?)

The fish is strong yeah, but just bitching about a core mechanic of him isn't solving anything.

Lichbane got nerfed mostly as a nerf towards Fizz, since LB is what made him too strong. Now he can instagib most people with his combo due to his crazy pole jump damage. Only AP Champs that rush Zhonya stand somewhat of a chance, and Yasuo if he manages to block his Ult with his Windwall.
    you do realise that most champ can "instagib" with full combo??

you just gotta respect fizz' power spike from levels as well as items (hes most threatening at lvl3)

LB is main item for fizz and tf they all got buffed to compensate for the nerf
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel bad for playing Veigar after reading this post. Also, i noticed that many fizz-pole-untargetable complainers haven't actually played Fizz and/or don't know how this skill works and how often you get fucked up for wasting it on Taric stun, just to be hit with with Veigar stun
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2014-10-16 at 07:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    I feel bad for playing Veigar after reading this post. Also, i noticed that many fizz-pole-untargetable complainers haven't actually played Fizz and/or don't know how this skill works and how often you get fucked up for wasting it on Taric stun, just to be hit with with Veigar stun
    That's a matter of insight. The point is that Fizz burst is insane, considering his mobility. The only other comparable Champ is Zed, but he is more balanced in terms of damage.
    I have played Fizz on numerous occasions, and everytime it's astonishing how easy it is to combo people from 100-0.

Deleted
    Yasuo is actually one of the lower winrate percentages now. They really wrecked his early game and survivability late game.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybr1d View Post
    Yasuo is actually one of the lower winrate percentages now. They really wrecked his early game and survivability late game.
    We're discussing specific spells, win percentage doesn't have anything to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    False premises don't help either.

Lichbane was nerfed. All champions relying on Lichbane were compensated for it. Twisted Fate, Diana, Fizz. Someone like AP Sona or Lulu did not.

Stop pretending that change had any impact.