Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Especially if you're caitlyn. You just keep shooting them even when they get healed. Though the other lane was nunu caitlyn, which is just a pain in the ass. I'd never laned against something so frustrating before.
    I need a Nunu player for when I play Vayne. People in solo queue always refuse though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hit me up, I love Nunu.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    I need a Nunu player for when I play Vayne. People in solo queue always refuse though.
    it works so well on caitlyn because of her range. She can just sit there and destroy the other AD carry. You don't have any sustain in the lane really, but it's super hard to gank that lane if it's warded correctly. Cait has the net, and nunu has blood boil and snowball. It's crazy.

It was hilarious on draven, and I suppose it would work well with vayne too, for silver bolts. If you laned with a nunu would you max silver bolts first to try to exploit the AS?

10+ Year Old Account
    Draven, Draven, DRAVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really just don't understand at low ELO how people playing as him just can't stomp the other laners. He's just so powerful in the lane phase, you could easily depending on the enemy pick counter top with a Draven.
    Hey everyone

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Play Blitzcrank -> feed off Soraka after she heals the AD Carry. If they play back you can just zone them out, especially if their AD isn't Ez, Corki, or Graves. If they go for CS, you grip them and make them fear for their lives. Get a pink ward for their bush too so they can't see you mucking around. Seriously, Crank vs Sona/Soraka is amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Alaitoc View Post
    Same here. Especially since I like running Ghost/Surge with Vayne. It's so much fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Same here. Especially since I like running Ghost/Surge with Vayne. It's so much fun.
    I heard that Duronos guy is fantastic with Nunu, might look him up.
    Hey everyone

Deleted
    Soraka+sona botlane.
    Try it!

The burstdamage and sustain are really good. You're gonna push the lane fast though, so ward well against junglers. It's very strong though. Also you can turn around towerdives extremely well.

Havent played LoL in a looong time, normally play bot lane, any new champions? Who to play

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Soraka+sona botlane.
    Try it!

The burstdamage and sustain are really good. You're gonna push the lane fast though, so ward well against junglers. It's very strong though. Also you can turn around towerdives extremely well.
    Works better Mid, you overwhelm and completely shut down whoever is mid for them. Push the tower in 6ish minutes and just roam from there. Me and my friend did it awhile ago and had the most fun ever to be had. Teams were calling us trolls, then begging for our mercy when we won in 19 mins. When we tried it Bot, some comps were just able to push back and actually farm. When you go mid, they can't do anything about you. We had people try and send the support mid to help out, but we just pushed them out of lane too. They've tried to swap lanes, when we just swap down after a back. And since it's 2v1, when their jungler comes we usually push him out of lane forcing them to 3 gank which is super avoidable with wards on both the river bushes. That feeling when you endlessly harass with Q on Sona while your Soraka friend feeds you mana. It's unmatched.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    Soraka+sona botlane.
    Try it!

I did this with my friend a while ago, me Sona AD and she Soraka supp. It was crazy, Soraka feeding me mana and me just spamming skills and getting passive with Q off, other team couldn't do anything in lane against us

10+ Year Old Account
    it works so well on caitlyn because of her range. She can just sit there and destroy the other AD carry. You don't have any sustain in the lane really, but it's super hard to gank that lane if it's warded correctly. Cait has the net, and nunu has blood boil and snowball. It's crazy.

It was hilarious on draven, and I suppose it would work well with vayne too, for silver bolts. If you laned with a nunu would you max silver bolts first to try to exploit the AS?
    Nah. Silver bolts won't be hitting for shit. Rather max Condemn or Tumble first still. Nunu makes farming as Vayne just easier. I prefer Taric or Ali for a kill lane with her.

Does anyone think trying a 2 jungler strat would work? Just using two speedy/counter junglers to completely shut down the enemy jungler right from the beginning? Say like running a Nunu and Shyv, invade at level 1 to steal a buff or land a kill, leave 1 jungler there to farm their jungle and have the other one go back to your jungle to farm it as well. They would both probably clear so fast they could constantly help each or any lanes that need it, while allowing 3 solo lanes.

Of course your AD Carry would have to be able to sustain and farm in a 1v2 but things can happen...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, why not just invade and continue to steal their buffs? Get a timer on their Red and Blue, send the lanes there to take it when it's about to be up. If you have someone constantly counter jungling they're eventually going to get caught. It could work vs lesser skilled players who don't catch on but I think eventually they'd just be so experience starved that it would be better just to run a support instead. Especially if you have a Mid who farms wraiths a bunch, it only leaves Wolves and Golems with the occasional buffs on your side of the jungle. Also, personally if I was facing a double jungle I'd just freeze bot lane in the middle and completely zone the AD Carry from cs and experience. You'd have to constantly gank for him.

That's just my opinion, I think you'd lose too much xp/gold for both the junglers and the enemy teams bot lane could easily shut your AD Carry down. Woulden't be worth the trade off of trying to shut their jungle down. The person counter jungling would pretty much have to ward their entire jungle because it would be too easy for them to just get caught. However it could work vs inexperienced players who just play stupid aggressive when it's 2v1 instead of just zoning.

It doesn't have to be the AD Carry solo bot though, they could go mid and use a good farming AP Carry to solo bot.

Scoring ganks is a good way to level as well and earn that much needed gold.

I'm not saying its the new meta, but I think it would be interesting to see how a team reacts the first time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Katarina's rework has been announced. It appears that the big change is her W, it's an AoE now, thinking more like Shyvana's Burnout. And her ult's channel time has been shortened slightly and applies the reduced healing debuff now. Shunpo still retains the damage reduction as with the old W + E combo, and her Q applies a mark that deals additional damage if the target is struck again, thinking of Akali's Q.

I don't know if this change will fix the main problem of her ult being countered by even a derp player just because they have CC. And even if you don't have CC, there's many ways to cheese out of that ult, i.e. Master Yi using Alpha Strike or using Meditate if he's AP. (Although the second trick won't be as effective now with the healing debuff application) It's gone down to the point of which champions don't have a CC to counter it in order for Kat to do anything.
    Last edited by Thallidomaniac; 2012-08-10 at 02:45 AM.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    Katarina's rework has been announced. It appears that the big change is her W, it's an AoE now, thinking more like Shyvana's Burnout. And her ult's channel time has been shortened slightly and applies the reduced healing debuff now. Shunpo still retains the damage reduction as with the old W + E combo, and her Q applies a mark that deals additional damage if the target is struck again, thinking of Akali's Q.

I don't know if this change will fix the main problem of her ult being countered by even a derp player just because they have CC. And even if you don't have CC, there's many ways to cheese out of that ult, i.e. Master Yi using Alpha Strike or using Meditate if he's AP. (Although the second trick won't be as effective now with the healing debuff application) It's gone down to the point of which champions don't have a CC to counter it in order for Kat to do anything.
    Daayum... And AoE, are Jung thinking what I'm thinkling?

10+ Year Old Account
    still no karma rework. It will happen one day.

Though the katarina rework is quite interesting. It seems like it's going to reduce her wtflol ult damage if the full things got channeled, but make everything else do more damage. Looks pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    still no karma rework. It will happen one day.

Though the katarina rework is quite interesting. It seems like it's going to reduce her wtflol ult damage if the full things got channeled, but make everything else do more damage. Looks pretty good.
    Let's hope they didn't intentionally delay Karma's rework because either Riot hates Supports or Riot just flat out hates the champion in general. Then again, they did roll out the Xin rework...

And seeing all the idiots spewing out comments about how Riot sucks because they didn't roll out the Soraka and Karma reworks yet is just...
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

Soraka rework?
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar
    Sometimes people act like blizzard is their friend who betrayed them and now they're pissed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vulpei View Post
    Actually the backlash from pandas is because alot of the people didn't grow up.