Morello hinted at such changes in this interview during the World Finals.

Seems to be heading in the right direction.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I'm curious to see what all they have coming for season 3. They have said item changes and now a newish jungle too.

This should be interesting.

Deleted
    And still nothing in the achievements tab.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Confirmed! Halloween skins are incoming!
    Is there a list somewhere of them?

10+ Year Old Account
    And let my adventure in smurfing BEGIN! Made a new EUW account. Scary to see how bad new players are and to think I was like that once.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morello did say that WW and Fid are having a good time testing the new jungle. What that means for the regulars, I don't know.

10+ Year Old Account
    I honestly prefer old jungle tons more than new one
    As someone said :"Now I want to Jungle Irelia and I don't want smite" yes that can happen (very ineffective but can happen)
    Jungle now is a big joke with jungle Annie and Ez became viable
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Deleted
    New jungle changes seems crap, to be honest. Yes, it's problaly too early to tell. But honestly, they say they're after a more aggressive play -- and now they're changing the jungle in the exact opposite way?

Deleted
    So to summarize some of the things they want to add in S3:

• New jungle
    • Support changes in form of funnier items / changes to gold income (?)
    • New masteries
    • More personalized art
    • Champion remakes (though this one is an ongoing process till .. forever? :P

Did I miss anything?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    So after playing a few AP Lux mid games, I'm in love with support Lux. That shit is fun.
    Lux support is so fun, she's really great at it, once she hits lv 6, she does a lot of dmg if you have a doran's and with a philos, combined, you got a lot of mana regen to be able to constantly poke and harass and spam your shield when ever needed, also, the ganks from your jungle will be a lot more effect since she has a slow with a vision ward and a snare along with a very high damage dealing ability with relatively low cd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    I've always been too scared to try support Lux since skillshots :<
    I tried her several times, her snare is kinda easy to hit, but her shield is kinda slow when returning or just too fast, I can't even tell, so hitting someone with the shield is kinda hard for me.

Asides from that, I really like going with her. It's kinda like Sonna, but better, in terms of poking and harass.

Deleted
    Hehe, in Dominion it's more forgiving, kinda.

Ashe support is something I would never try in my life lol. I just wouldn't be able to support, I would most definitely play as an AD Carry, so it's a big no. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you congratulate yourself after winning a 4v5, when you're on the team with 5? It's remarkable that they can think so highly of themselves. Another gripe i have is how people have issues dodging blitz's grab. 1st time, no prob, even 2nd time it's okay, but after the 5th time, imo it's time for a lane switch, but naturally my team doesn't listen (5 times in a row i might add, die, run back, get grabbed, die, etc, etc.). However, the game is still fun, and played Zil for the 1st time first few losses, so wasn't too mad, went 7/3/14 and 2/5/18. His CD redux is really great lol.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragu4 View Post
    Do you congratulate yourself after winning a 4v5, when you're on the team with 5? It's remarkable that they can think so highly of themselves.
    Nope, I tend to apologize to the other team for that.

However, being defeated by a short-handed team is very humiliating, and sadly I was on the receiving end of that (Lost a 5v4 on Dominion) once.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    I honestly prefer old jungle tons more than new one
    As someone said :"Now I want to Jungle Irelia and I don't want smite" yes that can happen (very ineffective but can happen)
    Jungle now is a big joke with jungle Annie and Ez became viable
    Jungle Annie is kinda silly and anyone who uses it watches too much SivHD, but jungle Ezreal is surprisingly fun and a good change of pace. One of the goals of the S3 jungle changes is even more variety in jungle champs, meaning carry junglers like Ezreal or Kayle might become really good. For someone who loves the jungle I welcome the chance to play a true carry jungler, but I'm still not sure how it will leave these champs buff/nerf wise since their laning will also be affected. Could end up with another Diana only on a massive scale.

Deleted
    Another gripe i have is how people have issues dodging blitz's grab.
    Since even pro players can get gripped by his pull, don't be so quick to judge. Face a first time blitz, sure, dodging it is easy. Face someone who has played 100 games with blitz, he will eventually pull you OR make you miss cs.
    That being said, yeah, getting grabbed every single time is hilarious if you on the enemy team. Ally? not so much :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Do you congratulate yourself after winning a 4v5, when you're on the team with 5? It's remarkable that they can think so highly of themselves. Another gripe i have is how people have issues dodging blitz's grab. 1st time, no prob, even 2nd time it's okay, but after the 5th time, imo it's time for a lane switch, but naturally my team doesn't listen (5 times in a row i might add, die, run back, get grabbed, die, etc, etc.). However, the game is still fun, and played Zil for the 1st time first few losses, so wasn't too mad, went 7/3/14 and 2/5/18. His CD redux is really great lol.
    Majority of the times a pull in lane comes after he pops Overdrive and knocks you the fuck up, making avoiding the pull somewhat difficult. Only bad Blitz's sit in bushes or out of sight and just throw hooks in lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Jungle Annie is kinda silly and anyone who uses it watches too much SivHD, but jungle Ezreal is surprisingly fun and a good change of pace. One of the goals of the S3 jungle changes is even more variety in jungle champs, meaning carry junglers like Ezreal or Kayle might become really good. For someone who loves the jungle I welcome the chance to play a true carry jungler, but I'm still not sure how it will leave these champs buff/nerf wise since their laning will also be affected. Could end up with another Diana only on a massive scale.
    Jungle Vayne yes please!

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdiern View Post
    Majority of the times a pull in lane comes after he pops Overdrive and knocks you the fuck up, making avoiding the pull somewhat difficult. Only bad Blitz's sit in bushes or out of sight and just throw hooks in lane.
    The ' just sits' part yes, but a good Blitz can and will anticipate your movement properly. I'm not talking about pro players that can dodge exactly at the right time (based on the dead giveaway charge) such as was done in the TPA - AF match, but the reach on that shot is huge. People always tell me, don't cross your skillshots because you will miss. I personally say, cross your skillshots as often as you can, until you stop missing and eventually never miss.

Nothing is more annoying than a Blitz that pushes people below their tower, by missing all the time, basically taking away any opportunity to make any kills. but nothing is more satisfying than a Blitz that has that perfect touch and just keeps pulling people from under that tower. After which I as Leona jump in for a series of stuns and hopefully that precious assist

Deleted
    What happened to jungle diana?
    Lately I see her only on mid lane.