10+ Year Old Account
    Saw her in a Featured game a while ago. Was a completely retarded setup for a ranked game. 5 'AP' team:
    Support Annie, AD Ahri, Fiddlesticks Jungle and forgot mid and top lane. Both were AP though. Prolly Rumble, Vlad or Kennen or some such. Might've been Orianna mid. They were actually beating the other team, though that might just have been the other team being completely gobsmacked.

It just makes sense though, she has good stats for an AD and the skills on her are insane for an AD carry. Hard CC for 2.5 seconds while getting pelted with auto attacks? Repositioning tool that lets you chase and escape? Passive sustain from hits with W that also grants passive harass?

Tried it in a custom game and it's very fluid. Doubt I can convince a team to do it, but can easily see taking her to mid lane as AD carry when you get an AP carry in top lane and maybe an AP jungler.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Methanar View Post

And if you're playing him as ap, well then, lol.
    Don't hate on AP ezreal. > ; (

Deleted
    I´ve tried AD ahri, but I don´t feel it being good at all. She has 0 steroids which means she needs like 4 items before her damage is even noticed. When I played it I just thought how much more use I would do as AP.

---------- Post added 2012-07-23 at 01:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    AP ezreal is trash, pure trollbuild. There is no excuse for playing it. Feel free to go mid with ezreal, just don´t play him AP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Saw her in a Featured game a while ago. Was a completely retarded setup for a ranked game. 5 'AP' team:
    Support Annie, AD Ahri, Fiddlesticks Jungle and forgot mid and top lane. Both were AP though. Prolly Rumble, Vlad or Kennen or some such. Might've been Orianna mid. They were actually beating the other team, though that might just have been the other team being completely gobsmacked.
    Sounds like a really bad enemy team then.

Maw+veil/fon on everyone and suddenly they do half damage even with void staves.

Deleted
    Please not this again

Deleted
    Seriously? People accept AD Ahri but not AP Ezreal? Am I really reading this or is this a joke?

He is perfectly fine being AP.

I do not play him AP in ranked, because he is too unreliable for that. But I do in blinds.

Don't make such a fuss.

Deleted
    Seriously? People accept AD Ahri but not AP Ezreal? Am I really reading this or is this a joke?

I do not play him AP in ranked, because he is too unreliable for that. But I do in blinds.

Don't make such a fuss.
    I didn't say anything about AD Ahri because nobody seriously believes that it's anywhere near as good as AP Ahri. Some people think that AP Ezreal is almost as good as AD Ezreal, or even better.

Deleted

Don't make such a fuss.
    I´m sorry but you are wrong.

There is no advantage of playing AP ezreal over AD at all. I´m pretty sure 6 item AD ahri does more damage than her AP counterpart. AP ezreal is horrible, I´m glad you don´t play him in ranked but I don´t see the point in playing him in normals either. Now AD ahri may not get better results than AP ezreal, but atleast there would be a point in playing it.

AP Ezreal can´t push, he has terrible ratios.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

There is no advantage of playing AP ezreal over AD at all. I´m pretty sure 6 item AD ahri does more damage than her AP counterpart. AP ezreal is horrible, I´m glad you don´t play him in ranked but I don´t see the point in playing him in normals either. Now AD ahri may not get better results than AP ezreal, but atleast there would be a point in playing it.

To be fair, he may be terrible but a lot of terrible builds can work in normals. I find AP and bruiser Nautilus quite fun, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Trollspwn View Post

How do you get AD Ahri would do more damage than AP Ahri? Shes got 4 abilities scaling off AP and no AD steriod. If you build DFG on her (you really should) shes pretty much perfect for zoning/destroying an AD carry.

10+ Year Old Account
    AP ez is fun. Is it the most viable build? no of course not, AD ez is way better at carrying than AP ez. He is fun to mess around with in normals though. It's just a good feeling when you blast your ult through a whole team and watch their health melt.

It's kind of like bruiser leona. She doesn't function in a solo lane at all really, but it's still fun. She obviously is much better in bottom lane, but it's still fun to play. Though I have to say I usually only do these builds when I'm in a full premade, and no one i'm playing with really cares that I'm using a lozly build.

Deleted
    He is hardly an AP Yi.

Deleted
    He is just fun in normals.

And I will play him if I please...tss...

Deleted
    OMG BAN U RPOT COLKINGR1 4 TRLLIN BD BUILD HE AP Y THAT NOOB LOL~

Calling it now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bwaarg View Post
    OMG BAN U RPOT COLKINGR1 4 TRLLIN BD BUILD HE AP Y THAT NOOB LOL~

Calling it now.
    Never happened, tbh, nobody never even said something remotely close to that when I picked AP ez.

prob is not that ap ez is bad prob is more that he (assuming equal skills) looses against almost every midchamp in lanephase and neither got a cc nor any heavyburst (ok ulti if it hits all enemys but only then)to make up for his weak lanephase (and he got it hard to farm with just q and autoattacks). He is pretty fun to play nevertheless but i would not play him in ranked -> fun to play but def stronger as an ad carry
    Last edited by Ravyna; 2012-07-23 at 12:42 AM.
    Thanks for that awesome signature i4ni

http://eu.battle.net/wow/de/characte...ck/Ravy/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    AP Ezreal has fine ratios and good damage. His only issue is clearing waves. Enemy AP will just push the wave and them roam while Ezreal is stuck trying to clear fast enough. Aside from that it isn't a bad pick.

Deleted
    Seriously, his W hits like a truck.

Deleted
    Seriously, his W hits like a truck.
    Yeah, and that's about it. If you miss your W or if your W isn't enough, you have to use your E or ult for damage. Your E is also your escape move, so if you're regularly using it for damage you're just asking to get ganked or raped in teamfights. Your ult will hurt, but obviously it has a longish cooldown and it's not exactly impossible to dodge, since he has no cc to make sure it hits.

I wanna try jungle Gragas sometime.