Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Is there any pictures of Pandaria? Is it just a forest of some sort?
    I imagine that Pandaren architecture is similar to what you would see in medieval China.

If this is the new expansion, it seems kinda...underwhelming, that is, until we find out more about it, like who the big baddy is. I mean, the other expansions were like this:

Burning Crusade - Burning Legion
    Wrath of the Lich King - The Lich King
    Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Mists of Pandaria - ...Pandas???

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    Note: FTP was before for "For the Ponies!". For WoW players, it's now "For the Pandas!"
    Lol! I bet you not even half the WoW player base are into ponies :P
    Ideas:
    Self Adventuring
    PVP Public Events
    "Steal the shit out of my ideas"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    No one ignores what you say. I've read every post on every page so far. We just ignore stupid, illogical posts.
    So, you already know what Pandaria looks like?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by soulkeeperx View Post
    If this is the new expansion, it seems kinda...underwhelming, that is, until we find out more about it, like who the big baddy is. I mean, the other expansions were like this:

Cataclysm - Deathwing
    When we found the Cataclysm trademark there was no way of telling Deathwing was involved. Just a point.

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    Is there any pictures of Pandaria? Is it just a forest of some sort?
    Who remembers this?
    http://static.mmo-champion.com/mmoc/...lizzhq/068.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    It's fairly safe to say it's the new expansion.

Blizzard have had no other game under the wing for this.

Also, someone make a sig that supports Panda!
    Callei delivers!
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Posted the "answer" in my recent post

Kil'jaeden most likely or the sunwell. (Yes I mashed em together)

Gems of PandariaEdit

Pandaria is apparently known for its gems (which are apparently magical). The red dragons believed that three crushed gems from Pandaria are one of the components needed to rejuvenate the Sunwell.[7]

Deleted
    Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Just quoting this two, where Cataclysm gives "OMG, it's Deathwing!"?

We don't know nothing about it and people are already complaining...

Quote Originally Posted by lmenvs View Post
    From the front page update.

Considering that, it only convinces me more that this will be a separate game but from the same universe. I don't ever recall Blizzard getting domain names like wrathofthelichking.com or anything like that. It also makes me think Blizzard might not be the only company creating the game. If they were, wouldn't they just shove it on the battle.net site and call it good?

EDIT: And it seems the picture/text from Boubouille's post regarding the website has disappeared. I swear it was there
    it was there and youre so very wrong. wlk.com and cata.com was registred in the past and it was first ''official'' leads to those expansions... so yeah its new expac
    Last edited by Endus; Today at 10:40 PM. Reason: Editing to change questionable phrasing to adorable puppies

Quote Originally Posted by xBreak View Post
    This post was almost as bad as you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakhar View Post
    The clueless commentary from the shortsighted peanut gallery is getting to me.
    My youtube channel! http://www.youtube.com/user/Krystafal

10+ Year Old Account
    It can't be the 4th wow expansion.The 4th wow expac will be something more hardcore like Hello Kitty!!!I bet 1k internets!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    They saw his new statue and thought "Oh well, a king clever enough to waste money on a statue while half his city is burning is worthy of our support! More beer please!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakuzo View Post

Gems of PandariaEdit

Pandaria is apparently known for its gems (which are apparently magical). The red dragons believed that three crushed gems from Pandaria are one of the components needed to rejuvenate the Sunwell.[7]
    RPG books are not canon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    Does want. Does want indeed.

Gems of PandariaEdit

The Sunwell has already been rejuvinated. Anveena sacrificed herself at the end of TBC along with the essence of M'uru, fulfilling the purpose of her creation, and reignited the Sunwell. It is now extremely heavily guarded by both Blood Elf and Draenei paladins.

Or something like that.

At any rate, the Sunwell is already restored.

As some people have mentioned, it might just be a mini-game for smart phones or such. I doubt Blizzard would name an expansion "Mists of Pandaria" as it just doesn't fit the general expansion name theme they've got going.

"The Burning Crusade" - Indicates that the main enemy is the Burning Legion and that they're pissed off and on a "crusade". Intimidating title that makes it sound like epic battles will be fought to stop them.
    "Wrath of the Lich King" - Indicates that the main enemy is the Lich King. Again, intimidating and makes the enemy sound like a badass.
    "Cataclysm" - Indicates that the world is blowing up! Can't get more epic than that.
    "Mists of Pandaria" - Seriously? I like Pandaren, but the title sounds like a fairy tale, not an expansion to a game where you slay dragons the size of cities and fight Old Gods that have been imprisoned beneath the earth for thousands of years making people go insane. It does not fit at all. It says nothing about the main enemy (unless it's the "mist" part, which would be silly) and it does not sound intimidating in the least. All previous expansions have hinted at "end-of-the-world-scenarios" and naming it "Mists of Pandaria" certainly does not make it sound like there's anything threatening the world of Azeroth as a whole.

10+ Year Old Account

Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Just because it has Panda's doesn't mean it doesn't continue the story. For example, Deathwing might have seemed like it was going in a different direction from Old Gods/Burning Legion stories, but then we find out Deathwing is actually controlled by the Old Gods. It could be the main force is the Burning Legion trying to recruit the Pandarian, and a few of them do join, making a evil group. Kind of like how the Draenei lore went.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    Oh really? You'd be surprised!

Cataclysm - Deathwing
    Maybe there is this really big and mean Superpanda that terrorizes our world.

Only our 25 heroes can hope to defeat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Sauredfangs View Post
    They are!

They just don't wanna admit it...

​Yet.

10+ Year Old Account

Gems of PandariaEdit

The Sunwell was already rejuvenated. Whatever link that may have had to the Sunwell has been invalidated.