Angry Priest PVP question.

DO YOU think Blizz should "fix" the issue where I have to waste 5 globals just to "buff" up as shadow? I can see why FORT and Shadow Protection shouldn't be but vampiric embrace can be permanent in shadow form and inner will/inner fire can be self auras(eg hunter).

1. Shadow Form
    2. FORT
    3. Shadow Protection
    4. Vampiric Embrace
    5. Inner Fire

It a minor nuisance after I die but I still think I shouldn't be wasting 5 globals when others need only buff once or twice.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least you can do shadowform while mounted, so that shouldn't hold you up after a res.

You are right, when a shadow priest get combat ressed, it takes at least 3 globals to get back into the game, that is if there is another priest that will buff you stam (+ shadow prot if needed). Getting back dps rotation is another thing, which can take up to 20 seconds to get it running again.

I have a feeling that blizz's feelings on this would be something like "there is a tradeoff between time spent rebuffing after dying and getting back into the game faster but without the buffs. This tradeoff is interesting and makes you have to make choices"....

But yea it is annoying to have to recast everything. At least VE and IF don't have durations anymore. Personally I wish they would make anytime a spriest casts a shadow spell they go into shadowform.. sort of the opposite side of if a shadow priest casts a healy type spell we lose shadowform.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracked View Post
    You are right, when a shadow priest get combat ressed, it takes at least 3 globals to get back into the game, that is if there is another priest that will buff you stam (+ shadow prot if needed). Getting back dps rotation is another thing, which can take up to 20 seconds to get it running again.
    So many buffs sometimes I forget to go into shadow form, trying to heal them to death doesnt seem to work...

Slam shadowprot and fort together, ty blizz byebye.
    The rest is kinda what ever for me