Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    Are there other challenging things to do in Wildstar besides raiding? Honest question, 0 sarcasm.
    Yes there are 5 mans that are only accessible at max level. Paths, shiphands, small instances called expeditions that drop from bosses that you can place in your house plot that any of your friends can run even if your offline. Challenges which pop up while questing. There is a max level zone/island with quests challenges daily's etc. PvP has arena, battlegrounds, war plots WPVP etc. Everything WoW has besides raiding plus a lot more content WoW doesn't have or is in the process of implementing for WoD. Remember these people made vanilla WoW and now have over 70 blizzard employees and some of the original blizzard north team.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    found this pool http://strawpoll.me/1733136/r on the wildstar twitter and i'm just wondering.. Why does everyone hate the granok? I though they would look awsome as the warrior i'm gonna make :/ Or does this game also have racials that make people pick the best racials and not the race they wanna play like in wow?
    No racials at least not like in wow that give + stats boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Lots of furries. That's why I'm going Dominion to get away from them. I'm making a Draken and Mechari and they're at the bottom, looks like I'm a hipster.
    Dude, I'm pretty sure Drakken still count as "furry". And there's also the Chua... :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Dude, I'm pretty sure Drakken still count as "furry". And there's also the Chua... :P
    Draken are more demon like. And chua are hamsters, the whole creepyness vibe of furries is that they're into animals but human like. So they can be more easily sexualized. I made an aurin as a joke cause I wanted to see the exile starting area. Gave her baby blue long hair, pretty face, angel wing ears, totally played it up. I was looking at her while questing and honestly creeped myself out, I felt dirty.

Draken are more demon like. And chua are hamsters, the whole creepyness vibe of furries is that they're into animals but human like. So they can be more easily sexualized. I made an aurin as a joke cause I wanted to see the exile starting area. Gave her baby blue long hair, pretty face, angel wing ears, totally played it up. I was looking at her while questing and honestly creeped myself out, I felt dirty.
    Geeze, be more judgemental why don't you.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Theres a difference between looking at something and looking at something in a sexual way :P

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    Geeze, be more judgemental why don't you.
    Just my opinion. If you are into that then fine, whatever. I just want to be on the other faction so I can kill you for it.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    On a different note, there's current a poll going on which is asking people what race they will play:

http://strawpoll.me/1733136/r

Right now ~59% of people are choosing Exiles, which I find a bit mad. Thought dominion would be more populated
    I'm pretty sure many people didn't notice the distinction between "Humans" and "Cassians". Should have been "Human Exiles". So I think the numbers would be more even if they named the races properly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing wrong with fur.
    Esp. blue fur in combination with pointed ears.

Quote Originally Posted by Viikkis View Post
    Theres a difference between looking at something and looking at something in a sexual way :P
    My favorite race in WoW is Tauren, which is technically furry. It's the bunny eared "pretty" races I tend to go ew when I see, like the ones in Tera/FFXIV etc.

Deleted
    Is there something like dungeon/raid finder in Wildstar? And what's the max level? Just wondering.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    I'm pretty sure many people didn't notice the distinction between "Humans" and "Cassians". Should have been "Human Exiles". So I think the numbers would be more even if they named the races properly.
    true technically humans are still winning if you combine both
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganker View Post
    Is there something like dungeon/raid finder in Wildstar? And what's the max level? Just wondering.
    50 max level. Dungeon finder, no raid finder.

10+ Year Old Account
    The patch only 980MB, there's a bug with launcher even though it shows 2.7GB.
    https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...t/#entry509992

Great, now you've made me giggle. You're gonna be in for such a rude awakening... :P
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyris Flare View Post
    poopsockers
    That's a new one...

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Right now ~59% of people are choosing Exiles, which I find a bit mad. Thought dominion would be more populated
    It's because the Dominion are meany heads and teh Exiles are awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Yea.. Chua are pretty much the epitome of furry.

What you describe is really only a subset of furry culture. Draken and Chua definitely fit into the furry category.

Lots of furries. That's why I'm going Dominion to get away from them. I'm making a Draken and Mechari and they're at the bottom, looks like I'm a hipster.
    The advantage to joining the dominion is that you get to kill Auren in PVP. The hardest part of killing the little bastards is skinning them afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    That's a new one...

It's because the Dominion are meany heads and teh Exiles are awesome!

Yea.. Chua are pretty much the epitome of furry.

What you describe is really only a subset of furry culture. Draken and Chua definitely fit into the furry category.
    Then I guess I should clarify. It's the cutesy ones I dislike. As I said like Tera and FFXIV.

Still gonna make a rockdude warrior so Hipster HighFive xD and.. then a animal girl spellslinger

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    The advantage to joining the dominion is that you get to kill Auren in PVP. The hardest part of killing the little bastards is skinning them afterwards.
    We heard that one already, like 50 times. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by funyroger View Post
    20 euros for 20MBit , sadly cheap and fast internet is only good thing about this country
    It is ~9.5 Euros for 40Mbit in Moscow or 60 Mbit if you prepay for a year. But "cheap and fast internet is only good thing about this country" is spot on here. >_>

Carbine won't be sending physical copies of Wildstar our way. /wrist