Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    To be honest, I just didn't have any caffeine yet and I think I got confused about what you were trying to do. If you have already added the 2 step verification, which is activated on the 'real' account page I mentioned, then I'm at a loss on how to proceed. It's probably just fubar b/c their site is wonky right now. It frequently is returning as down. I believe if your account shows as active currently that you will have head start. That's my assumption, since I am supposed to have head start. *crosses fingers*
    I am trying to add an authenticator but whenever I enter the Verification code I get the message "Please enter a verification code", the exact same message I get when pressing Verify without putting any code in at all.

I guess I'll just have to live without it for now, maybe it'll work better in the future.

I wont even bother with authenticator for now, im sure it will somehow end up causing more problems for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    I pre-ordered online and am waiting for the codes in the email
    what are these codes people are talking about? Do i need them if i bought it as digital on their site?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    what are these codes people are talking about? Do i need them if i bought it as digital on their site?
    No /10charslol

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    There is suppose to be codes for the bonus items and early access emailed to you I havent gotten anything yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Account Status Active
    Type StandardDeluxe
    Playable Until Jul 3, 2014Expired
    Subscription 1 Month(s
    Yours says Type StandardDeluxe? Cause mine just says Type Deluxe .

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Yours says Type StandardDeluxe? Cause mine just says Type Deluxe .
    There's a weird bug with copy pasting from their site. It shows all available options even though they aren't displayed. Same reason why it says 'Expired' next to the playable until date. I was too lazy to edit it as I figured the general point got across.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    There's a weird bug with copy pasting from their site. It shows all available options even though they aren't displayed. Same reason why it says 'Expired' next to the playable until date. I was too lazy to edit it as I figured the general point got across.
    Ah, I thought maybe you had the upgrade and its classified it as both . Noticed my Sub line is empty, need to set that up .

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    I am trying to add an authenticator but whenever I enter the Verification code I get the message "Please enter a verification code", the exact same message I get when pressing Verify without putting any code in at all.

I guess I'll just have to live without it for now, maybe it'll work better in the future.
    On the page where you get the code, click the link/button to get a new one, and put that into the app. Then proceed with verification again. First time hasn't worked for many people, second time does.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post

i got the same error and how i fix it was by going into google authenticator settings/time correction for codes/sync now (you need to have internet active on your phone for this)and then i redid the whole add two steps auth,scanbar code thing.hope this works for you and others that have this problem.

Google authenticator is annoying.

I got it working by manually adding the code, then scanning the QR code to link my account or whatever.

Maybe all you had to do was scan the QR code and use the same account you were already using, is that how google authenticator works?

10+ Year Old Account
    Server with my level 50 is up, so time to check out the world story instances

First story instance is at 35 for those interested.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2014-05-29 at 02:32 PM.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

For those of you interested in pvp, Pergo is where all the pvp beta testers will be at.

I just saw Caydiem is one of their CMs. It's nice to see a familiar face behind the counter!

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Google authenticator is annoying.

I got it working by manually adding the code, then scanning the QR code to link my account or whatever.

Maybe all you had to do was scan the QR code and use the same account you were already using, is that how google authenticator works?
    I just scanned the code, and it worked.
    I haven't used the Google app before, but as far as I can tell, the account name isn't actually linked to your Wildstar account. It's just a way to identify the code, if you have multiple authenticators set up. I changed the account name in the app to "Wildstar", and it still works.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Man, I dunno what class to play. I'm mostly interested in 1v1 and world pvp. Haven't played anything past level 10 but I read a ton of forums and watched a ton of youtube clips. This is the short version.
    *Everything I post here is a conclusion from gathering various info, I haven't personally experienced any of it*

Warrior - terrible for duels and wpvp, has no real self sustain and your HP can only go down. It's very good in arena, however.

Stalker - Wildstar's combat rogue. They start great and are OP at low levels, however as they gain levels, they lose that oomph and end up as noob killers at 50 (noob killer = a class that can mow down noobs but has a high chance to have its ass handed back as soon as running into an opponent who knows what he's doing - basically like ret paladins). They are also trash in arena. But let's keep stalkers in mind for now.

Spellslinger - your Wildstar version of a frost mage or marksman hunter. Just like stalkers, they start out very strong but lose their power by the time they hit max level. They end up mid-tier duelists. They also have issues with PVE damage at max level.

Engineer - Wildstar's demo warlock or elemental shaman. This guy has terrible damage outside the burst cooldown. He also has no kiting capabilities nor good ways to catch runners. This guy is a soaker with heavy armor, a living turret. I couldn't get an accurate idea of his capabilities as some people say they are average duelists while others say they are great, not to mention I have seen a wpvp vid with an engineer killing 2-3 guys at a time.

Esper - Wildstar's shadow priest. Some people say this is the best duelist in the game, however after trying it, I have noticed its gameplay to be terribly boring. Also has 2 playstyles - one where you have a very long rage on your basic combo builder but you can't cast it while moving which is generally bad for pvp, and one where you get a mobile combo builder basic attack but which has a very short range and you're basically a melee caster when using this, not a good idea when you're wearing light armor.

Medic - I'm not interested in this class at all, so my info gathering was very slim, but apparently people win duels by speccing healers and grinding down the opponent with average damage while very easily healing themselves. The damage they do is not as low as a wow's healer, for example, and it really looks like it should be looked at or I don't see why shouldn't people play only healing medics in arenas for all comps - it may take a while but you can't lose considering there is no way you can be killed and your damage is nothing to be ignored even as a healer.

At this moment my wow marksman hunter looks pretty nice, too bad there is no reason for me to play wow until the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Lockdown View Post
    *Everything I post here is a conclusion from gathering various info, I haven't personally experienced any of it*
    And that's probably why almost everything you've said doesn't sound very accurate. *shrug* I suggest you find a friend with a guest pass and try the game for yourself before trying to come up with very unfitting WoW analogies for each class.
    BAD WOLF

I pre-ordered online and am waiting for the codes in the email
    I contacted gamestop and they said while supplies last and that they ran out.Is there a way to contact the manufacturer?

10+ Year Old Account
    I contacted gamestop and they said while supplies last and that they ran out.Is there a way to contact the manufacturer?
    They ran out of a physical copy? Or are they trying to tell you they ran out of digital copies? If it's the first, then you should switch your preorder to digital/request a refund and buy from Carbine. If it's the second, you will still have to deal with Gamestop. Carbine can't honor Gamestop's commitment for them.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    1 day 15 hours and you will be playing wildstar :P Rather excited, all the other mmo betas I've played(rift,gw2,eso) put me straight off the game enough that i wasn't even excited for the release, this is the first mmo (apart from wow expansions) release where I've actually been excited and counted down :S