Quote Originally Posted by Shootandkill View Post
    If the devs aren't willing to take constructive criticism then it isn't a game worth playing. Me stating my opinion won't get them to change their philosophy immediately, but it will show the devs that there is a part of their game that people disagree with which could certainly influence their future game design decisions.

Being silent changes nothing. Stating your opinion will at least get people talking and could result in change. You play WoW, I would've thought you had learned this already.
    With something this fundamental they've heard all the arguments.

Unless someone is going to say something amazingly profound about attunements they've already heard your criticisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Have you tried Zoloft?
    Hey now, I still care about important things lol

Probably.

Which is part of the reason why you feel the need to act like an internet thug.

It's almost as if you think this is prison and you need to fight someone on your first day in order to fit in.

Keep at it, it's one of the few reasons I still read this thread. Brb, getting more popcorn.

I bought a game for what it is and offers. I come to the defense of said game when people challenge the very things I supported AND BOUGHT THIS GAME for. There is dozens of MMOs out there right now that'll give you exactly what you desire in terms of attunement and progression methods. DOZENS! Yet you come into these forums, week one of release, to bitch and moan about attunements which we knew would be in here sometime ago prior to release. In other words, you're already trying to dumb it down for your own selfish need.

I'd say that's a trespass upon me and those like me that again purchased this game for what it has to offer. We didn't get this game to play another WoW, quite the opposite. If we wanted WoW, we'd 'effing play WoW and not bother look elsewhere. Rather than try to change that game we ventured off, left you guys with it, but you're never bloody satisfied. The entire market has to be made uniform and exact just so you can have it your way.

What happens if attunements are removed? I guarantee you, regardless of what you'd say now, you'd scream that the difficulty of the raids be lowered. "Oh but WoW learned that if you only have this difficulty no one gets to see the content!" -- guaranteed, this is why I don't think there should be any slack on the matter of attunements going forward.

You sort of people are never satisfied until everything is dumbed down to your level because you feel you're so special that nothing can be above you. You expect the world to cater to your whims and complaints because you lack respect for others and you clearly lack respect for accomplishment. Then you wonder why I come off with a strong attitude and absolute hostility towards you. You're an inherent problem not only in gaming but with society in general.

Now, either this thread gets cleaned up here quickly or I am going to find another forum. I'm done listening to this tripe and it's only going to agitate me further. I'd rather be somewhere I can discuss the game versus feeling obligated to defend its most basic principles. At the very least suffer through the attunement before coming to a final conclusion. You haven't done as much.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2014-06-04 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Raiding is like a relationship. Sure you can jump her panties from day one, but that doesn't really show her you love her and are committed to her. Another thing is, when she spreads her legs so easily, you won't feel challenged, you'll get bored of her and simply move on when even the bland sex doesn't do it anymore for you. It's something that won't last.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klogaroth View Post
    With something this fundamental they've heard all the arguments.

Unless someone is going to say something amazingly profound about attunements they've already heard your criticisms.
    1 person saying it gets the complaint in the developer's minds. When other people join in and share the opinion it shows the developers that it isn't just an opinion shared by a small minority.

Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    that's what she said!

hrhrhrhchchshrhshhs x3
    I'll remember this.

Forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    You sort of people are never satisfied until everything is dumbed down to your level because you feel you're so special that nothing can be above you. You expect the world to cater to your whims and complaints because you lack respect for others and you clearly lack respect for accomplishment. Then you wonder why I come off with a strong attitude and absolute hostility towards you. You're an inherent problem not only in gaming but with society in general.
    Lol?

Where did I say things need to be dumbed down or attunement removed?

Who the fuck are you talking to?

Again, this isn't prison. You don't need to fight everyone to prove your a "thug". Calm yourself, child.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

One heckuva toxic community up in this thread. Wonder how bad it is in game?

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    If you want help and knowledge, people will be more than glad to assist you.

However, don't assume you can trash talk it and everyone will be okay with that. Quite the opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by Strakha View Post
    Well its the "Elitists who only care about themselves" VS "The whiny bastards who want everything handed to them on a silver plate" in this thread.

Im joking btw

Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    Can someone tell me how world pvp look on PvP realms?
    We ignore each other 95% of the time.

We even help each other kill elites.

Quote Originally Posted by Bovinity Divinity View Post
    Such typical rhetoric. You're arguing against an opponent you've invented in your mind, not anyone actually posting here.

Indeed - though I haven't interviewed them personally - I'd wager that most people at the top end would not care if PvE were made much harder in WoW, but they simply want to DO it. Not spend their gaming time dealing with silly administrative and roster woes that really don't serve much of a purpose.

Oh my, surely an ultimatum that will have us all reassessing our behavior.
    Alright, I've had about enough of you child.

You clearly came in here just to stir shit up and with that, you're on ignore.

Alright, I've had about enough of you child.

You clearly came in here just to stir shit up and with that, you're on ignore.
    Considering that anyone who has a different opinion than you is "stirring shit up", expect to put a lot of people on ignore :P
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Considering that anyone who has a different opinion than you is "stirring shit up", expect to put a lot of people on ignore :P
    You're indeed next if you can't let the subject go.

I'm done discussing a feature of the game that is not going anywhere, regardless of how hard you cry for it to be removed.

So are you done or can I relieve myself of your undesired presence?

Yeah it's like "You idiots only want the game to cater to yourselves" then "I want the game to cater only to me"

Quote Originally Posted by Rocksteadee View Post
    Yeah it's like "You idiots only want the game to cater to yourselves" then "I want the game to cater only to me"
    Except that I like the game the way it is. Hence why I purchased it. So no, I'm not trying to deform it to my own desires.

You really make a terrible comparison there.

what is going on :O
    i only had a 31 people que at 19:12 :O shoulden't it be like OVER NINE THOUSAND! at this time?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    what is going on :O
    i only had a 31 people que at 19:12 :O shoulden't it be like OVER NINE THOUSAND! at this time?
    Transfers + new servers working as intended?

Deleted
    before doing stonetalon on exile side you should do the elemental boss on galeras (high henge) for the attunement weapon.. easy 5 man boss. Also bring a scientist and settler so u can open the door for a data cube / quest.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    We'd rather have more meaningful banter than an argument over attunements that the majority of us haven't even touched yet.

All because some people are rather lazy and lack the desire to work for it. Again, we knew attunements were going to be in the game sometime ago. The time to complain about them for the sake of complaining has come and gone, they're now part of the game. We've accepted them as a community by and large.

And yes, I think I speak for the majority of the players who actually kept up with this game and pre-ordered when I say we don't want them removed.
    Weren't you saying something before about attacks against you?

I find it funny someone can say they are playing a game and not being lazy.

Meanwhile some of us don't have the time to invest in that much time just to raid. (notice I said time and not work. Calling a game work is just stupid.)