Does Wildstar sell physical authenticators? If they don't is there a way for me to have a digital version on my computer? I do not have a phone.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilz View Post
    https://code.google.com/p/winauth/

That's what I'm using.
    Oh nice, gonna check that out.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggles Worth View Post
    Does Wildstar sell physical authenticators? If they don't is there a way for me to have a digital version on my computer? I do not have a phone.
    You can download winauth (click on the download of the left side of the page. Not the .src one, that's the source files), then set up the windows authenticator using a google account.

It's what I've done, as I don't own a smartphone either and it was mostly to get the costume piece. When you load up Wildstar, you also load up winauth and it acts just the same as a physical authenticator, except it's locked to your PC. You can even have it so you can't open winauth without a password too, for even more protection.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Anyone actually seen a level 50 esper? :S Seen all the rest but can't seem to find one >.<
    There are three in my guild.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Anyone actually seen a level 50 esper? :S Seen all the rest but can't seem to find one >.<
    Aside from myself I haven't really seen them, but that's to be expected when you make a class that has the highest skill floor and at the same time the least reward for playing them correctly.

Thanks guys and gals for the WinAuth. Really easy to use and set up. Wish I knew about it before my account was hacked, hopefully they get back to me some time soon, been two days and I need my Wildstar fix!

So... And I know it's opinion dependant.... But which classes are considered the most fun to play? And does melee feel good in this game??

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    I'm a lvl 50 esper!! lol
    LIES! You're probably a spellslinger in disguise.
    3DS FC: 1177 - 7882 - 6112

Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    LIES! You're probably a spellslinger in disguise.
    Nope, I'm a bladespinner.

10+ Year Old Account
    So I put code in yesterday, and rolled on Avatus US for once and for all. Now here's my next challenge, making my Chua. Problem is, I can't decide his body type. I can't decide to make him extremely muscled fat (which just looks cute) and or normal (#1 on body type, normal looking I suppose). Curse my OCD/insecurities on such shit. I have class down, which is Medic. Path not sure, stuck between Explorer and Settler. Also I am for the dominion! I want to destroy things while looking awesome! But problems so stupid as body type!

At this rate I am going to get to 50 by next month. <_<

I really hate Grimvault. Most boring zone I've ever played in the history of any mmo ever. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate it with a passion. A giant fuck you to Grimvault! Imo anyway.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    So I put code in yesterday, and rolled on Avatus US for once and for all. Now here's my next challenge, making my Chua. Problem is, I can't decide his body type. I can't decide to make him extremely muscled fat (which just looks cute) and or normal (#1 on body type, normal looking I suppose). Curse my OCD/insecurities on such shit. I have class down, which is Medic. Path not sure, stuck between Explorer and Settler. Also I am for the dominion! I want to destroy things while looking awesome! But problems so stupid as body type!

At this rate I am going to get to 50 by next month. <_<
    Use eNrj/cDAwMTAwMDLAAHLgJgdymYEYjYgZgZibiBmhfLZoWwuBoheISDmAGJJIBYBYgCPXAI5 for the copy/paste code in the bottom left when you've got a chua character ready to customize.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Mordesh lore thing:

Victor Lazarin makes note that there are millions of Mordesh out there depending on him when you turn in a quest in Blighthaven. So that's an idea on their pop numbers, since we were having a lengthy discussion about them not too long ago.

Makes you really wonder how many Exile ships were running rescue duty, and how populated Grismara was if the Contagion wiped out almost all of its population and yet there are "millions" left.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Use eNrj/cDAwMTAwMDLAAHLgJgdymYEYjYgZgZibiBmhfLZoWwuBoheISDmAGJJIBYBYgCPXAI5 for the copy/paste code in the bottom left when you've got a chua character ready to customize.

Lol just saw it. Well done. However, its funny I decided my character based upon Mario, so he has to be extremely fat and muscled. The logic that goes on in my brain where a bunch of italians jump for a living is just brilliant.

As for the topic of this thread: There are a ton of problems in this game, but I am really starting to see the art of this game. I hope it does well, especially when its month is ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Mordesh lore thing:

Victor Lazarin makes note that there are millions of Mordesh out there depending on him when you turn in a quest in Blighthaven. So that's an idea on their pop numbers, since we were having a lengthy discussion about them not too long ago.

Makes you really wonder how many Exile ships were running rescue duty, and how populated Grismara was if the Contagion wiped out almost all of its population and yet there are "millions" left.
    "The Mordesh numbered in the billions before the contagion. A small percentage received the Vitalus Serum in time to prevent the cannibalistic rage."

Taken from wildstar-roleplay.com's mordesh article.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    "The Mordesh numbered in the billions before the contagion. A small percentage received the Vitalus Serum in time to prevent the cannibalistic rage."

Taken from wildstar-roleplay.com's mordesh article.
    I honestly wasn't even expecting one million to be left. To hear "millions" was pretty interesting.

Also, as for our previous conversation on the Entity, he is, as I thought, created by the Eldan. He also, as I thought, killed or corrupted every single one of them. AT least, that's what this quest text leads me to believe.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Mordesh lore thing:

60% died, 2/3rds of survivors were turned into Ravenous, so a generous 15% of original population of say 5 billion reduced by ravenous attacks to 5%, smuggled offworld by Exiles a bit at a time. ~250 million? I'd still expect there to be at most a tenth of that left now, since they were considered close to extinction. Their population must have been a lot lower than 5 billion to begin with.

Perhaps start at 2 billion (since they were in their "billions"). That leaves 100 million that survived the plague (60%, lore), got the Vitalus serum (1/3rd of survivors, lore), survived Ravenous attacks long enough to be picked up (1/3rd Vitalus survivors, speculation, roughly 5% total pop). Drop it to 1% of the initial population and you've still got 20 million with a low starting population of 2 billion.
    Last edited by FlawlessSoul; 2014-06-30 at 05:28 AM.
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Grimvault + Drusera quest line answers all questions.
    Sidenote, you wouldn't happen to have an update on your housing stuff would you? I may or may not have taken some of your ideas and incorporated them into my own house. >_>
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Grimvault + Drusera quest line answers all questions.
    Yeah, for the most part. Blighthaven makes things even more clear, though. Currently I am sneaking around a 5man quest area doing the non-killing quests and finding out extra things.

Drusera had behavioral problems that were hidden from the other Eldan. Anger outbursts - she didn't like being cooped up and observed in a laboratory.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by FlawlessSoul View Post
    60% died, 2/3rds of survivors were turned into Ravenous, so a generous 15% of original population of say 5 billion reduced by ravenous attacks to 5%, smuggled offworld by Exiles a bit at a time. ~250 million? I'd still expect there to be at most a tenth of that left now, since they were considered close to extinction. Their population must have been a lot lower than 5 billion to begin with.

Perhaps start at 2 billion (since they were in their "billions"). That leaves 100 million that survived the plague (60%, lore), got the Vitalus serum (1/3rd of survivors, lore), survived Ravenous attacks long enough to be picked up (1/3rd Vitalus survivors, speculation, roughly 5% total pop). Drop it to 1% of the initial population and you've still got 20 million with a low starting population of 2 billion.
    See? Math! That's a thing I can't do. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, for the most part. Blighthaven makes things even more clear, though. Currently I am sneaking around a 5man quest area doing the non-killing quests and finding out extra things.

Drusera had behavioral problems that were hidden from the other Eldan. Anger outbursts - she didn't like being cooped up and observed in a laboratory.
    I don't think anyone would like it in that situation.

Also, are there any living Eldan left or did the Strain nuke 'em from existence?