10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by athlonmax View Post
    I'm guessing it will be the SDCC stuffs.
    Since we still have not seen any vids of Carbine's SDCC panel? I'm laying odds on it being that.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Since we still have not seen any vids of Carbine's SDCC panel? I'm laying odds on it being that.
    My vote is that they will disclose how they order lunch.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waddlez View Post
    except some intels don't even come with stock because stock is awful
    ...It's not because of that (well, not fully) - They do not come with heatsinks as those CPUs are classified as enthusiast CPUs and they expect you to overclock them, thus, the intel heat sink will be of very little use. They're not too bad for stock temps (and even some OC'ing). I have 3 different i7's: 2600K, 3770K, and I7-3960X. With the first, I had it running at 4.2GHz across all cores with the stock at 45 Cels, with a peak of 81 with Prime 95 after 2 hours. For overclocking with stock, that is not bad at all. Of course, it fell down to 31 (63 peak) with a change of to the 212+ but definitely not worth saying that they are awful when they were able to do the job.

OT: I agree that I believe that WSW will be about SDCC today, hopefully with some videos.

Nah Kitty, we already got that with Kaeli's (Sp??!) interview - at least, food is all I remember of it.

Reminder, there's a NDA for all beta events still.

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    Its Wildstar Wednesday! Are. You. Ready!?!
    My bet's is they will talk about the stress test and what they expect

In a nice world they will talk about chuas
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-24 at 04:45 PM.

Once again, I really hope the Granok can become more than warriors. That would be incredibly annoying if they could ONLY be warriors.

Well, the 2 other classes havn't been revealed yet. So they probably get 1 of those.

Quote Originally Posted by wombinator04 View Post
    Once again, I really hope the Granok can become more than warriors. That would be incredibly annoying if they could ONLY be warriors
    They already said granok will be the last 2 new classes.. I'm pretty sure I told you this before.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    They already said granok will be the last 2 new classes.. I'm pretty sure I told you this before.
    Yeah I just saw that, edited my post.

10+ Year Old Account
    i guess unless your playing the beta or w.e you arent supposed to know what the thread is about as im totally lost on what everyone is talking about..

Wildstar Wednesday is up!

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...or_lazarin.php

Wow I had a moment of empathy for Mondo. Then I decided not to care.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-07-24 at 05:13 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very intriguing that the Mordesh were going to be a part of the Dominion until he fubared the alchemy experiment. That is a cool little twist. Makes me wonder what the future holds...
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i guess unless your playing the beta or w.e you arent supposed to know what the thread is about as im totally lost on what everyone is talking about..
    Well you can hit up the subs, like r/wildstar and r/wildstaronline, for more info if you want.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mondo Zax sounds like the perfect upright role-model for the rest of us Chua.
    Last edited by Zemenar; 2013-07-24 at 06:38 PM. Reason: rogue rouges roundup

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemenar View Post
    Mondo Zax sounds like the perfect upright role-model for the rest of us Chau.
    Seriously not being a grammar nazi, since that isn't allowed, but I keep seeing this and it's bothering me. I'm hoping this is just a typo and not what people are honestly using as the plural form...it's giving me flashbacks of people talking about how overpowered rouges are. >.<

If it's just typos, no probs...if this is intentional by the multiple people I've seen do it, we need to have an intervention.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    it's giving me flashbacks of people talking about how overpowered rouges are
    I spent 7 years in EQ having to facepalm at this (and gave up that crusade with WoW), so Im slightly embarrassed at myself for typing Chau instead of Chua But thats what we have Edits for! Correction incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zemenar View Post
    I spent 7 years in EQ having to facepalm at this (and gave up that crusade with WoW), so Im slightly embarrassed at myself for typing Chau instead of Chua But thats what we have Edits for! Correction incoming.
    No, typos are fine...typos are good. I wouldn't be criticizing that, but I've seen this from at least 5 people now and I'm getting worried it's becoming a popular way to mention them in the plural as some hipster, cool kid slang I know nothing about.

Typos I can live with, even if it makes me grit my teeth and inviso-type some English teacher rants before responding normally.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Im fairly sure its mostly a typo thing, as the first time I wrote a post regarding them I just copied the word directly from the post before I read it on the website. I havent read or noticed (yet) any official wording from Carbine on if Chua can be used as their plural or if its singular, so theres still hope for you that it'll become a slang hipster word now that you've brought it up

Cha-U vs Chu-A

Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    Very intriguing that the Mordesh were going to be a part of the Dominion until he fubared the alchemy experiment. That is a cool little twist. Makes me wonder what the future holds...
    Well, Exiles were part of the Dominion, Dominion wanted Granok to join, they probably wouldn't mind taking Aurin in if they discovered them before Exiles. It's not like the Dominion is the Galactic Empire from SW. Dominion does bad things because it's necessary to ensure it's continuing existence, not because they enjoy it so much.

That being said, the Mordesh probably hate Dominon more than Exiles, Granok and Aurin combined. They were a part of the empire, they had every right to expect help from it, and we all know what Dominion did. Not so much place for any kind of a twist, I would say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Cha-uuuuga!

Anyways... the back stories for those characters are pretty interesting. Apparently Chua can get away with anything as long as they are mechanical geniuses.