The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    then people would complain its concept art. They could post new lore and class unveil and people would go "well we already knew what they were..."
    While I do agree, Wildstar has a problem on its hands. People that were psyched about the game are growing restless and uninterested. This is a terrible thing for them. It's also slightly awkward that they are doing all these tours with a version of the game that won't resemble the release in any shape. And I mean that from an ideological standpoint, not an obvious this is a demo standpoint.

They are now tasked with the awkward job of trying to retain interest over the next year. In all honesty, it seems like a fruitless endeavor. It would be much easier to do a complete reset, announce that W*W will go on hiatus while they focus on retooling the game. Right now it just seems like they garnered unexpected and accidental hype and are now trying to hold on for dear life.

I'd really just prefer at this point for them to say they will let us know when something big is coming, but for now stop expecting anything great from us as we work furiously to fix the game.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Me: Whats for lunch? I`m starving!

Mom: Its your favourite! Wait 8 months!

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    then people would complain its concept art. They could post new lore and class unveil and people would go "well we already knew what they were..."
    It's better then stuff they already released ":/

You don't get it, Zito. Life is futile and you shouldn't try to do anything unless it fixes everything. Otherwise your just putting a bandaid on the problem that is the world. God. So conformist /emohairflip
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    You don't get it, Zito. Life is futile and you shouldn't try to do anything unless it fixes everything. Otherwise your just putting a bandaid on the problem that is the world. God. So conformist /emohairflip
    Your acting with the assumption you can fix "life". Meaning you are crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Your acting with the assumption you can fix "life". Meaning you are crazy.
    Pfft. That's what a conformist would say.

(I am and have been joking. Just in case that wasn't obvious)

Wildeldertitanquest

Pfft. That's what a conformist would say.
    con·form·ist
    kənˈfôrmist/Submit
    noun
    a person who conforms to accepted behavior or established practices
    Your calling me a conformist? ME?

(I am and have been joking. Just in case that wasn't obvious)
    I know

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    it cant be that hard to actually make 2 scans of concept arts and to just publish them... aka "Here, take a look at these scans to see how we try to design monsters" Damn it, thats not that hard to do!
    If they're anything like ArenaNet, getting assets from them is a near impossible task.

But you're correct. If they'd release some videos of content (videos > screenshots/concept art, unless you have some insanely awesome concept artists) that would go a log way in tiding people over during the lack of news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    While I do agree, Wildstar has a problem on its hands. People that were psyched about the game are growing restless and uninterested. This is a terrible thing for them.
    I was pretty psyched about this game, but now i'm not so sure, especially after seeing what Wildstar really is offering compared to the PR statements. Heck at this point i'm more psyched to see what WoWs next expansion is after seeing Vol'jin as the new Warchief than i am about Wildstar. And i don't even play WoW anymore, haven't for 1 year almost.

I really hope they make it as fantastic as possible in the next months, but i'm gonna dial my hype down for the moment, since its really not that special of a MMO in its current state.
    Last edited by Razael; 2013-09-12 at 11:24 PM.

Barb I downloaded vindictus just for you. Though on the website it said to download the east game if you are on the east coast but the download only has one option and then it took 30 minutes to download the file before I could run the game to actually download.

10+ Year Old Account
    Barb I downloaded vindictus just for you. Though on the website it said to download the east game if you are on the east coast but the download only has one option and then it took 30 minutes to download the file before I could run the game to actually download.
    Ya thats the way it downloads then takes forever to patch and install once its done though pretty great game.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

It's fine. That's an outdated thing, I think. You can now choose which server to play on instead of being auto assigned.

I have most my characters on west from when I was living in california but I have a 50 on east just from having a really old account (yay for anniversary)
    It's definitely one of the best combat MMOrpgs out there.

Is kai gay? omg please tell me he is.

Secondly is there an option for double tap dodge? And is there an option to show a reticule?

Is kai gay? omg please tell me he is.

Secondly is there an option for double tap dodge? And is there an option to show a reticule?
    You can set dodge to double tap.

As to the reticule... maybe? I use Lan. And yeah, pretty sure kai is gay.

You can set dodge to double tap.
    I can't find it :/

As to the reticule... maybe?
    I saw a video of someone using a reticule, addon I guess?

And yeah, pretty sure kai is gay.
    Really? My excitement meter went through the roof

offtopic or what are you talking about? wtf kai?

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Has anyone played any endgame content yet?
    I don't think they have had any end game content on the beta yet (and if they did it would still be under the NDA restrictions) and they haven't had end game content playable at the cons either.

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    offtopic or what are you talking about? wtf kai?
    Oh vindictus, we got a little off topic because of no news about this game... ever

Quote Originally Posted by Wapetufo View Post
    Has anyone played any endgame content yet?
    Max level was like 30 something in beta

And I officially don't see the point of the web comic. The last installment was awful... Great presentation, but there was no substance