Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Anyone have their own adventure experience to share? I seriously want to hear that mine was just a fluke....
    I think you must have been in a bad group, or perhaps with maintenance so close there was some lag or bugs or something? I literally just finished my first adventure (Hycrest @lvl 16), full pug and I died maybe 7 times during the thing but we only wiped once and that was on the very first group and there were like 10 mobs and we got overwhelmed. 2 people died on the final boss but no wipes - there were a LOT of telegraphs though. I am playing on US servers from the EU with a ping of about 150ms and still had least deaths at the end of it. Tank couldn't really keep aggro but the healer was good. DPS mostly just ran around kiting and we aoe'd and hoped for the best and it seemed to work. If someone died they just rezzed and ran back asap and usually got back before fight was over. I did only get a bronze medal though.

Edited.

Don't need a pass anymore, got one from Caesius Baelthar <3 <3
    Last edited by geniebsmart; 2014-06-03 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only time I ever failed an adventure was on the beta, when mobs bugged out and fell through the world, leaving it impossible to continue.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

no one in here has a NA guest pass? :/

Anybody have a spare guest pass? Gonna be a few days til I can get the game and I don't wanna be too far behind!

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Anyone have their own adventure experience to share? I seriously want to hear that mine was just a fluke....
    The adventures can be a pain when you do them at level, and it also doesn't help that most people try to just run through and kill all the things and don't really pay attention. With the info there it's hard to say what was going wrong in your group. They aren't all that bad though.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ezachulator View Post
    Anybody have a spare guest pass? Gonna be a few days til I can get the game and I don't wanna be too far behind!
    idk about anyone else but I haven't received my passes yet.

yeah, it definitely doesn't look like a good game for pugging. Probably why I'll skip the dungeons and adventures.

I still cant decide If I want buy the fgame. Is there any chance for getting eu guest pass? Or maybe any link with topic about guest pass?

Looking for a NA gust pass if anyone would be so generous. I really want to switch from WoW to a new MMO but with repeated disappointments in the past I want to make sure Wildstar is all it's cracked up to be. Thanks!

So I'm still in doubt whether I want to buy it or not so if anyone would have a EU guestpass for me to try it out, that would be great

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    The adventures can be a pain when you do them at level, and it also doesn't help that most people try to just run through and kill all the things and don't really pay attention. With the info there it's hard to say what was going wrong in your group. They aren't all that bad though.

- - - Updated - - -

idk about anyone else but I haven't received my passes yet.
    Ahh alrighty, wasn't sure if everybody had yet or not. I was reading the official forums a bit earlier and a few people had gotten them so I figured I would go ahead and try here.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    -snip-
    Have they locked char creation on the full realms then? Anyone know if Ascendancy is full, few of my wow guildies rolled on there so if I can't get on i'll probably just wait a week or so.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    yeah, it definitely doesn't look like a good game for pugging. Probably why I'll skip the dungeons and adventures.
    My experiences have all been positive so far, maybe I got lucky but everybody seems willing to listen and work together, more so than other MMOs I played.

Some of the worry seems to come from people used to WoW's "enter, watch a movie whilst you run around the dungeon AoE spamming everything, leave". I was taken a back a bit at first and died a few times in the adventure, but within a couple adventures/5 mans I felt a lot more comfortable.

It's a learning curve

Yeah kind of in the same boat, after wasting cash on ESO and other games I'd really like to be able to just trial the game and see what goes from there. Don't mean to be one of the many looking for a guest pass, but if someone does it would be really cool (if they have even sent them out that is.) Thanks in advance

Edit: US*

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that Quest passes would be out yet, at least I haven't obtained any.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    I don't think that Quest passes would be out yet, at least I haven't obtained any.
    Oh right on, according to most of the official forum posts, folks would get them after official launch/today etc. Patience is a virtue I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    did you pre-order? it seems people who pre-ordered aren't getting them, but people who have bought the game today are getting them

List of Wildstar Videos

** When you realize the person you're talking to is so clueless that they think you're the idiot **

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    did you pre-order?
    Yes, I did.

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    My experiences have all been positive so far, maybe I got lucky but everybody seems willing to listen and work together, more so than other MMOs I played.
    I'll give it a go. Just not expecting much due to my past experiences. Plus I'm much more of an open world player, love it. Instancing? Not so much.