Here's my beauty.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post

Here's my beauty.

TBC clown suit v2

I'm using the Firelands Heroic stuff, I have the mount off of Rag and the pheonix pet from Magister's Terrace. I also have the full T5 with Aldor tabard and Hammer of the Naaru. I got the full Blackrock set from Bunker... but waiting for hammer from BRF to use the mog. I started building the Stormwind guard one but probably won't use it ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine at the moment. I always go back to this one every once in a while.

Felt like the right time to sport it again since Draenor's where we are at the moment.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2015-01-24 at 11:22 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    TBC clown suit v2
    Hey! Only Dakeshi can be the true master of clown suits!

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Hey! Only Dakeshi can be the true master of clown suits!
    Show me this Dakeshi! Clown suits are the best imo. (I do also have some pretty transmogs for the occasion..)
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Pendra View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/et349Er.png

I really like the colour combination of this set.
    Like it Could you share the details of this set ?

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuji View Post
    Mine at the moment. I always go back to this one every once in a while.

Felt like the right time to sport it again since Draenor's where we are at the moment.
    I use this set too (call it the "Orange Power Ranger" set) since I have my fondest memories of WoW from that time. Cataclysm's Edge is in bank though (even though I got it off Archimonde on free roll back then).

What I recommend for this is the Ironforge Tabard, suits it much better that the Achiever one. Also Cloak of Bladed Wrath or something like that. And finally I prefer Zoit's Firelit Greatsword with the Bleeding Hollow enchant (same effect as Flames of Ragranos).

Also it looks absolutely terrific with Drillborer Disk and basically any orange"ish" weapon: my favorite currently is the orange lightsaber from MC (Teebu), got it for like 5k on AH. Also hammer from BT I think (don't remember the name) and the weapons from Firelands go quite nicely with it (especially the axe Eye of Purification).

10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone has the PTR for 6.1, can you tell us if they've made Taylor's sword xmoggable?
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Here's my Paladin with a Fiery set straight from the FireLands!

Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    If anyone has the PTR for 6.1, can you tell us if they've made Taylor's sword xmoggable?
    Just checked; still not transmoggable on the PTR as of 1:37 AM CST 1/25/2015.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Felkor View Post
    Like it Could you share the details of this set ?
    Sure!

Set: Ymirjar Lord's Plate (Lookalike)
    Cloak: Blackmetal Cape
    Weapon: Restalaan's Greatsword

10+ Year Old Account

I have to say the CM polearm transmog is pure perfection with the paladin mop cm transmog set.

Show me this Dakeshi! Clown suits are the best imo. (I do also have some pretty transmogs for the occasion..)
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dakeshi/simple

Its kinda his thing.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Haha! I love it!

The reason I started it was becaues I was tired of making item sets in MogIt, and I'm a perfectionist so I could sit and try out every waist before I found one that was ok, then try some more because one color was a bit off.. Just to end up changing every darn piece because this thing is haunting me!
    So I thought, hey - why not go back to good old Vanilla and TBC days, where we looked like crap!

I think I finally finished the armor portion of my set; an i'm quite proud of it. Still trying to find good weapons though.

Signature created by Shyama

You didnt need to be Grand Marshal, think rank 9 or something was enough. You can also transmog to the rank 14 weapons when you reach 2.2k RBG rating (Or was it 1.8k?)

15+ Year Old Account
    You didnt need to be Grand Marshal, think rank 9 or something was enough. You can also transmog to the rank 14 weapons when you reach 2.2k RBG rating (Or was it 1.8k?)
    Used to be 2.2k but they reduced the requirement to 1.8k for weapons too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by drawmi View Post
    Here's mine. Suggestions and feedback all welcome!

Can someone post it for me?

What is the pieces of this? I WANT
    Last edited by mmoc6ce5bc4e16; 2015-01-26 at 11:13 PM.

Finally got the boots to make a set like this. Everything else in that slot seemed so boring to me :/