I like the most recent tier, but I wish it didn't look like the shoulders are built around blocks of cement.

I found a helmet to go with my set: http://www.wowhead.com/item=30048

Decided to solo Hydross just now in SSC and lucky me it dropped lol. SS coming soon

EDIT: going to post three SS and then the direct links to the other 2 so as not to make this post super huge. Im using my other mace which has heartsong on it because the one with power torrent just ruins the screen shot of the mace xmog sadly.
    It's current tier with a different helm + bulwark. Not really a transmog set per se, and mace or bulwark doesn't match...why does everyone try to make bulwark go with everything? Lol

That being said, I like T13 and your choice of helm, but I'd definitely swap out the mace/shield. Perhaps devout aurastone hammer for the mace...if I think of a better shield I'll link it here.

I really do love most tier sets on human characters, they just look good compared to other races.
    Last edited by Celista; 2012-06-11 at 06:27 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    It's current tier with a different helm + bulwark. Not really a transmog set per se, and mace or bulwark doesn't match...why does everyone try to make bulwark go with everything? Lol

That being said, I like T13 and your choice of helm, but I'd definitely swap out the mace/shield. Perhaps devout aurastone hammer for the mace...if I think of a better shield I'll link it here.

I really do love most tier sets on human characters, they just look good compared to other races.
    T13 HC actually looks damn good with Bulwark

Captain America

Here is a set I am working on (click link above). This is a Captain America themed set for tanking.

Most of the Armor is based on the Lawbringer style, letting the detail of the armor be consistent. The chest/legs are the blue 'iceguard' recolor, while the hands, waist, boots are all from the red TBC dungeon recolor.

The Helm and Shoulders were chosen to match thematically, while not being too outrageous, as Captain America's overall look is very sleek.

Unfortunately, the iconic centerpiece of the character - Captain America's shield, has no truly good representation in WoW. I have chosen Stormshield of Renewal as it is circular and matches the overall aesthetic of the set, while looking pretty sweet itself. I had considered Drillboarer Disk, but it was more orange than red and did not match.

Spellfire Longsword was then chosen for Mainhand to match the Shield in battle.

Edit: I am reading there might also be Main-Hand / One-Hand transmorg issues, I might have to revisit my weapon choice. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Sungamnori; 2012-06-11 at 09:16 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Screenies spam inc

Deleted
    I'm addicted to transmogging and I thought I'd share some of my sets with the community...
    I usually don't wear a set for a long time and change around alot. Currently I'm running with the dark blue set (the last screenshot) There are some other sets I'd like to work on but I'm currently still missing some centerpieces such as Glorious Legs or the golden Sunwell shoulders. Anyway, enough talking, prepare for screenshot spam. All screenshots taken ingame. I'm aware that some pieces might not seem to be a perfect match but sometimes i wasn't able to find something more fitting. ^^"

Quote Originally Posted by DissPanda View Post
    T13 HC actually looks damn good with Bulwark
    This, and honestly, the Bulwark can fit with any set out there and make it look amazing because of the way it looks.

I only have two HC pieces atm so im sticking with this look, unfortunatly once im able to get more HC pieces the helm wont match anymore :/

And there is no shield that looks better then the bulwark. Everything matching perfectly isnt my goal, its boring when everything matches. When everything looks amazing, then its something.

---------- Post added 2012-06-11 at 10:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Well ill look into what you suggested but Tthere really is no better looking shield then the Bulwark. If you can find one (that actually goes with the t13 set other then the Timepiece of the Bronze Flight) ill be amazed. (the only other amazing shield is Red Dragonscale Protector and it doesnt go with t13, and T2/T6 is way overused.) Obviously this is my oppinion, just based on all the shields i have/have seen.

I dont do xmog to make everything match perfectly i do it to make my character(s) look amazing. Bulwark does it with every set ive done, no shield can do that (trust me i have pretty much EVERY single shield imaginable that has any decent looks lol)

And the devout aura stone hammer? doesnt match at all lol. The hammer i have now looks better and it matches more with the set.

Also, sometimes simple is better. Pure t13 with a helm, shield, mace and tabard simply looks good.
    Last edited by Theholypally; 2012-06-11 at 10:59 PM.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Thats the interesting thing about Bulwark.. by itself, it looks pretty bland - but having neutral coloring lets it go with any set well, there is no clashing hue to make it not work.

So, its pretty easy to just say, "well, I'll put Bulwark with the set" when no other shield matches perfectly.

I don't know if I could suggest a different shield to go with the set, without mogit in front of me - nor do I feel the need to, use whatever ya like!

---------- Post added 2012-06-12 at 02:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Peers View Post
    Inspired by Level 90 talent "Lights Hammer."

Some of the Bogslayer set and other random stuff. I know Thor doesn't have a shield, but I'm Holy and I think this will do.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Peers/advanced
    An idea... you could get a nice 'off-hand' item and then transmorg it to Sage's Stave (looks kinda like Loki's staff) or Geomancer's Rod (a little bit like Oden's Staff) ...hahaha, or something like Kreeg's Mug.. those asgardians DO like their mead!! Star-heart lamp looks a little bit like the Tesseract in a holding container.

Look through all the options in mogit and see if anything else catches your eye!

Quote Originally Posted by Theholypally View Post
    This, and honestly, the Bulwark can fit with any set out there and make it look amazing because of the way it looks.

I only have two HC pieces atm so im sticking with this look, unfortunatly once im able to get more HC pieces the helm wont match anymore :/

And there is no shield that looks better then the bulwark. Everything matching perfectly isnt my goal, its boring when everything matches. When everything looks amazing, then its something.
    Well the T13 definitely looks good, especially with the tabard. The aurastone hammer suggestion was just something I threw out there.

I did some digging on my own via Mogit, I found one or two shields that were ok fits but I'm not going to link them here becuase they were just ok and not perfect fits. Blizzard really needs to design more shields...Timepiece of the Bronze Flight didn't feel like a good fit either, it looked like something a T13-wearing mage would wear if mages wore shields.

I am probably biased about the Bulwark. I like the shield, but everyone uses it. Does that mean it's not a good looking shield? Not at all--I'll probably start farming it for use w/my warrior's mog set.

Thats the interesting thing about Bulwark.. by itself, it looks pretty bland - but having neutral coloring lets it go with any set well, there is no clashing hue to make it not work.
    This is true. Although I will say that there are certain sets that it is a better fit for than others.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is one of the more creative uses I've seen someone use t11 for, Selestine. The blue/orange accents are usually hard to pull off for a matching. I'm impressed.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    That is one of the more creative uses I've seen someone use t11 for, Selestine. The blue/orange accents are usually hard to pull off for a matching. I'm impressed.
    thank you. I have this addon called "Mogit" and i just play around with it until i find pieces that fit together. I've been wanting to mog that chestpiece for a while but i found it hard to build a decent looking set around it. The shoulders were the last thing I added because they didn't seem an obvious match for me at first but I really like how this set turned out in the end (besides the boots maybe, there could be better choices. I just didn't manage to get my hands on them T.T,)

Tier 2... So unoriginal...

Nothing in this game is original. All of it is used and reused. The point is to do what you enjoy and be happy about it, regardless of what other people might think.

10+ Year Old Account
    Too be fair, not everyone tries to be a unique snowflake, some people just like to wear gear that they think look good. Doesn't have to a mixture of sets/random items. Tier items are meant to match with each other, so it looks good. Doesn't have to be "original".

Edit: Seeing how Taygete replied to Peers before me, I guess I'll add something more to the thread. This is how my paladin is currently looking: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aírday/simple

It's very simple but I got tired of my old set, and I wanted something dark.
    (old set)

Still farming for my dream gear :/
    Last edited by BHD; 2012-06-12 at 07:47 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

More originals.

Kaizen of Mannoroth <Reckoning>
    US 11 H 16/16 - Tier 14
    US 9 H 13/13 - Tier 15
    US 8 H 14/14 - Tier 16

Distance hearts, when rejoined as one... May find the light within.

I think this is it for now... I really wish I had a shield but meh. RNG is a jerk.

Last edited by Taygete; 2012-06-12 at 10:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    lamp in off hand pwn the system ;p I think you should try Northshire Battle Mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=27426, imo should fit better with purple-themed draenei's theme.

Here's mine. Still try to get lightbringer chest.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tharion/simple

Quote Originally Posted by Felarion View Post
    lamp in off hand pwn the system ;p I think you should try Northshire Battle Mace http://www.wowhead.com/item=27426, imo should fit better with purple-themed draenei's theme.

Here's mine. Still try to get lightbringer chest.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...tharion/simple
    I have that mace, see this post here, and it's pretty... but it's just kindof underwhelming imo. It doesn't really stand out like an epic weapon should, it just kind of blends into the background. If it was a little bigger or at least looked a little less fragile... but meh, just my opinion.

Good luck getting your chest! I never get tired of lightbringer, it's just so epically paladin.

Loving all the transmogs here, gone with ornatte saronite + T10 shoulders + Nef T11 weapon + Wall of terror + lightbringer helm

eu. battle. net/wow/en/character/aerie-peak/Lorilath/simple

Originally had judgement then went with full ornate but slowly replacing things

15+ Year Old Account
    Completed my set today with cloudkeeper legs droping