BfA weapons:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...-weapon-models

This Alliance two-hander from WArfronts... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...hots:281124:63
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-02-04 at 01:23 AM.

The shields look so good. Same with all the weapons.

A lot of them match the Pally challenge modes I love it. Need to see how small the 1h maces are though and what the deal is for holy Pally weapon types/artifact weapon mog next expac but both the 2hs and 1h+shields look sick.

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    BfA weapons:

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...-weapon-models

This Alliance two-hander from WArfronts... GRRRRRRRRRRRR

http://www.wowhead.com/news=281124/b...hots:281124:63
    Maining a human paladin, is it bad that I kinda prefer the Zandalari weapons over the Kul'Tiras weaponry?

Also, I may be wrong, but didn't the devs say that normal gear (quests, dungeons, world drops, etc.) coming for BFA will have quality on par with that of recent raid tiers? So far, I'm not too terribly impressed. I still think it sucks that the armor will lose class identity.

Quote Originally Posted by Krek01 View Post
    Maining a human paladin, is it bad that I kinda prefer the Zandalari weapons over the Kul'Tiras weaponry?

Also, I may be wrong, but didn't the devs say that normal gear (quests, dungeons, world drops, etc.) coming for BFA will have quality on par with that of recent raid tiers? So far, I'm not too terribly impressed. I still think it sucks that the armor will lose class identity.
    I mean, armor hasn’t really had “class identity” in a while.

If every class is allowed to wear the others tier then its identity isn’t specific to that class. IE if I can look like a DK as a Paladin that takes away from the “class specific identity” that the DK gear has. Back whenever only Paladins could wear Pally tier, warriors could wear warrior tier, etc it was much more identifiable.

Yeah sure the shiny plate is obviously for a Paladin but it can be used on every other plate class which ruins the identity. To make it more understandable: If you’re in dalaran and you see this dude in shiny ass plate and you’re like “that’s definitely a Pally” but scroll over his name and see he’s a DK it kind of ruins the class specific identity the gear has.

I think the route their going is fine as long as it allows them more freedom to design some cool shit
    Last edited by Taeldorian; 2018-02-04 at 05:26 AM.

Just found out today that the Lightforged Draenei heritage armor only comes in the bland flat gold color (last on right). The other colors, including the maroon/gold advertised in all the advertisements for Allied Races, are not available to players.

My LFD is currently Level 52, probably won't keep leveling it now.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-02-06 at 01:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just found out today that the Lightforged Draenei heritage armor only comes in the bland flat gold color (last on right). The other colors, including the maroon/gold advertised in all the advertisements for Allied Races, are not available to players.

Really? I was wanting the 2 on the left cause they also match the weapons for killing all the rares. If that's the case...ehh... I hope they address that soon cause my motivation to level my LFD died a bit.
    Last edited by Ryuji; 2018-02-06 at 01:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Reminds me of the challenge modes having 3 different colors but only 1 is available to players. Kinda unfortunate the purple one is amazing.

Oh for fucks sake. Far left was what got me started on my LFD. Guess I'll back burner mine as well. I already had plans, but with the far right not so much. At least I don't feel rushed to level it anymore.

The love of my life.
    For the Glory of Mankind

Current Paladin transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    The love of my life.
    That's an awesome tmog, any chance we could get a piece list or wowhead dressing room link?

No ZAndalari paladins per the newest alpha:

Zandalari Troll Classes - Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    No ZAndalari paladins per the newest alpha:

Zandalari Troll Classes - Warrior, Hunter, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Mage, Warlock, Druid.

I am betting Dark Iron will not get shaman now.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Lightforged Draenei heritage armor color hotfixed to the maroon/gold version.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...1706531?page=1

10+ Year Old Account
    Awww man I actually liked the far right one the most. Had some ideas for it. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by Donimic View Post
    That's an awesome tmog, any chance we could get a piece list or wowhead dressing room link?
    Sure mate, it's the current tier (21) in Mythic from Antorus and Cataclysm's Edge Heroic version from Archimonde in HFC.
    For the Glory of Mankind

10+ Year Old Account

Toying around with the cloak.

I really like the blue fire for the Ashbringer. Probably my favorite for Ashbringer choices.

My retpaladin:

Quote Originally Posted by Noxm View Post
    My retpaladin:

show off :P