Thread: any tips?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

any tips?

Hey, I just hit 85 on my spriest last nighct now I play an affliction lock as my main so It is an easy transition just looking if anyone could point me in the direction for best time to use archangel or any macros you use

Pop Dark Archangel with a int CD generally, preferably DMC:V (If you have one, otherwise try to time it for Power Torrent). Depending on what trinket/professions you have, you might want/need to make macros for them.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm switching because my fuild runs with 4 locks and 0 shadow priests so I bit the bullet i bought the valor bracers crafted boots volcanoe and was justice capped upon dinging I also crafted the belt

I have tailoring and engineering as profs. Just trying to get as up to speed as fast as possible to help with hm baleoc

Macro Synapse Springs to VT, Also look out for Lightweave Embroidery as another time to pop CDs.

The main thing with archangel is you don't want to use when you are going to have to refresh VT and/or DP right after. If you have enough to time to stack evangelism to five stacks before recasting vt/dp then you should use it. Aside from that consideration you use it on CD.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    alright thanks for the quick pointers, one last one if it is almost 25% should i save archangel for the swd increase in damage?

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    alright thanks for the quick pointers, one last one if it is almost 25% should i save archangel for the swd increase in damage?
    Yes and no, you might wait like 20 or 30 seconds but not too long for it you'll really only get one in under 25% in most cases anyway. More importantly watch when you do it as you're new to all this you may not have an exact feeling of how much lash back damage you will take and on baleroc if you're soaking a crystal you can't afford taking that damage before you disperse. A lot of fights towards the end you have to be careful like rhyolith and domo. It takes getting used to watching it hit you for like 3k at >25% and then you get all your procs and CDs under 25% hit it twice in a row and take like 50k damage :S