Thread: Pokémon!

I knew Mega Mewtwo Y was good for something.

3DS FC: 0877-1538-7893
    PM if you add me!

yes? you can't use legendaries in battle tower, and most competive play. he is uber tiered.

Quote Originally Posted by Apolaan View Post
    yes? you can't use legendaries in battle tower, and most competive play. he is uber tiered.
    Honestly they would have to make a new tier for those stats, fucking nuts. That's like just under 800 bst, fucking imba.

For those not in the loop Goomy was confirmed as the Pseudo.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

yeah im expecting there to be some sort of mega type tier now, im interested how many more megas they will find

yeah im expecting there to be some sort of mega type tier now, im interested how many more megas they will find
    Normal Mega's aren't that uber. Thankfully.

yeah who knows, the tiers will be in quite chaos i imagine for a few months. especially if the rumor(not sure ifi ts confirmed) that drizzle and etc doesn't last forever anymore

You can't use *most* legendaries. You can use Latias/Latios (w/o Soul Dew), Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigas, Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie, and Cressalia. I may be missing a few.

Also, I think tier lists should be flushed down the toilet as almost any team is viable with the right strategy. It is stupid to limit people to the pokemon they can use because of some imaginary expectations of what is stronger. I see lower tier teams wreck OU/Ubers teams with the correct strategies and setups.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-06 at 04:52 AM.

PM if you add me!

Noivern pre-evo is so cute.

Love how fast these draw kiddies work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    According to what I hear, there may be another event-exclusive legendary that's a wolf based off Fenrir. This is PURELY speculation, as there are empty spaces in the dex behind the Z legend.

Is the the ice wolf you've been so hyped for Viscoe?
    If they give me any kind of new wolf I will buy 700 copies of this game

Even if I never use legendaries, damnit, I NEED IT

But no, I dunno if that's the ice wolf or not. A WHILE back someone leaked some sort of semi-translated list of names and one of them was roughly translated to "wolf of snow" or "ice fang" or something, I can't remember. I believe it was a link Immitis posted.

But if they release another canine, I will be so happy. Ice type wolf-a-mon just works, and ofc I'd be drawing it about 300 times, which would get me off of this lizard kick I've been in... /rambles
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Zorua View Post
    You can't use *most* legendaries. You can use Latias/Latios (w/o Soul Dew), Terrakion, Virizion, Cobalion, Tornadus, Thundurus, Suicune, Raikou, Entei, Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Regice, Regirock, Registeel, Regigas, Mespirit, Azelf, Uxie, and Cressalia. I may be missing a few.

Also, I think tier lists should be flushed down the toilet as almost any team is viable with the right strategy. It is stupid to limit people to the pokemon they can use because of some imaginary expectations. I see lower tier teams wreck OU/Ubers teams with the correct strategies and setups.
    yeah but unforunately most of them aren't that great of legendaries, there are a few usuable ones. the conversation was pokemon more like mewtwo(giratina etc) not being usuable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    For those not in the loop Goomy was confirmed as the Pseudo.
    I knew I was backing him for a reason. Deceptive cuteness. It's the dratini line all over again.

Goomy 2016
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

goodra is an awesome poke, just wish he would of gotten an additional type

It makes him the first single-type pseudo, I swear GF did this just because most "fan definitions" include dual-type in the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Estimated Base Stat total:

Goodra:
    HP: 85
    Attack: 90
    Defense: 80
    Sp. Attack: 115
    Sp. Defense: 145
    Speed: 85
    BST: 600

Aka, Haxorus doesn't quite reach it. However, this one is obviously special based, and more defensively than anything else, so Haxorus will still see its uses.
    Woah, 145 SpDef? Nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    It hasn't been confirmed to evolve at level 70. The guy who has it has had the fully evolved form since last night. Probably evolves somewhere in the early 60s.

Dissapointed it's mono-dragon, it's pretty boring, but it's still a great Pokémon.
    Curious, a mono-typed Psuedo?
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

yeah but unforunately most of them aren't that great of legendaries, there are a few usuable ones. the conversation was pokemon more like mewtwo(giratina etc) not being usuable.
    I personally love leveling the legendaries, but I guess that's just me. Although I rarely do online battles or things like Battle Tower. (I did do PWT though so I could hone my Pokemon skills.). My favorite thing was the White Treehollow in White 2 and its counterpart in Black 2. I also remember enjoying Pokemon contests back in R/S/E.

Call me casual all you'd like for not participating (that often) in competitive, but I've sunk hundreds of hours into each Pokemon game.

PM if you add me!

I never used a legendary outside of the times a story forces you to.

They feel cheap to me, too strong, don't even need to train em.

Been this way even when I was a kid with my first mewtwo.

same, only legendary i have actually used in main story was groudon. just found him neat when i was younger.

Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post
    I never used a legendary outside of the times a story forces you to.

They feel cheap to me, too strong, don't even need to train em.

Been this way even when I was a kid with my first mewtwo.
    I don't usually use the really, really powerful ones.

Keldeo, Latias, Tornadus, and Thundurus are my preferred Legendary Pokemon.
    With Tornadus being the only legendary besides Arceus (which was a gift from my friend and I leveled it to 100 to show her my thanks.) I've leveled to 100, and the others are all sitting at 95.
    Last edited by Lycanroc; 2013-10-06 at 05:17 AM.

PM if you add me!

alls I hope for truly is that mega scizor is real. because my competitive pokemon i trained was a scizor and i've had him for 6 years now or more. still use him too! he needs some new love