10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    You should be shot......
    I don't disagree, but explain why.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I don't disagree, but explain why.

No such thing as a WcW Royal Rumble. It's a WWE thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orange Joe View Post
    No such thing as a WcW Royal Rumble. It's a WWE thing.
    Yup, that's right.

WCW was World War.

Does it man anything if my initial thought was to type "WWE Royal Rumble"

/incoming shotgun
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

An actual old v new style that looks fairly well done.... usually the old looks a bit bad as its fan made and rushed, but this one looks really good.

You know just had a fun realization of the scale of *deletion*

wouldn't be just the living..but the entirety of the afterlife too...a thing I don't think Goku realizes thus being all "ahh fuck it I get to fight strong guys" thing...

Since you know Goku has died twice and death has been the best vacation he's ever had.

Not realizing that everything will just be gone...non existent almost like they never existed at all since the only person remaining who would give even the SLIGHTEST of shit that he's gone would be Whis. Not even a hope of a happy afterlife anymore...

Shit can get fucking deep.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    An actual old v new style that looks fairly well done.... usually the old looks a bit bad as its fan made and rushed, but this one looks really good.
    wtb old art but new animations(ofc only the good one)

10+ Year Old Account
    here is my Supreme Kai ranking

Gowasu > Roh > Glasses Kai > Kai Kai > every other kai > Shin (uni 7 sup kai)
    my ranking is based on lots of data

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, I bet that the battle royale timer ends with Universe 7 and Universe 11 having one guy left - Goku and Roswell*. Then it goes into overtime sudden-death elimination.

*Roswell is my name for grey alien Pride Trooper guy.

Banned AGAIN?!

Genn must be hated by the moderation staff.

10+ Year Old Account
    He knows what he did.

...I mean, I don't know what he did, but...

Anyway, turns out alien fighter trooper guy's name is actually Jiren! So that's neat. Glad I know his name, I've never been so excited for a new character since Super started.

Soo I wonder if they are working on the next DBZA or just wasting their time with this stuff? Not that I mind, but still.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if we'll see Gogeta in the tournament, or is that form no longer cannon ?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    When you go to roll the dice, you have to shake them in your hands for a couple of hours screaming before you do.

I wonder if we'll see Gogeta in the tournament, or is that form no longer cannon ?
    Gogeta has never been canon. Seeing it in the tournament would make it canon, but Vegeta has never learned the Fusion Dance and they can't risk ending up with Veku with those high stakes. Asspulling perfect fusion dance in the middle of the tournament without prior practise would be very stupid writing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    Gogeta has never been canon. Seeing it in the tournament would make it canon, but Vegeta has never learned the Fusion Dance and they can't risk ending up with Veku with those high stakes. Asspulling perfect fusion dance in the middle of the tournament without prior practise would be very stupid writing.
    they are making the Broly movies cannon, nothing pointing at the other movies not being cannong too
    i hope Gogeta shows up, Gogeta blue would be badass

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    they are making the Broly movies cannon, nothing pointing at the other movies not being cannong too
    They are not making Broly movies canon. They are just making the Legendary Super Saiyan form canon. The Legendary Super Saiyan from Universe 6 is whole different WOMAN from Broly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gogeta has never been canon. Seeing it in the tournament would make it canon, but Vegeta has never learned the Fusion Dance
    I wasn't aware that it wasn't canon, it's been a very long time since I saw the old series and I just checked a wiki to refresh my memory. Having said that, Vegeta could learn that in minutes, and I assume there will be some instant big super mega combination blast from a team just to remove some people from the ring. That would prevent Goku's Kaio-ken x 15+ as I don't see how those 2 merges would be more powerful than that.

would be very stupid writing

Well... this is Dragon Ball..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    If you're basing this off of what you thought was Broly, then you're wrong.

It's a female fighter similar to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're basing this off of what you thought was Broly, then you're wrong.

It's a female fighter similar to him.

yeah, that just happens to have the same form with the same green tintend hair.. and the same bracelets.. and the same earrings
    but nah, no connection to Broly at all! totally not just Broly from another universe...

are you ignoring the lipstick and boobs?