10+ Year Old Account
    Dammit Krillin!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder what it is that gets him banned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dunno, but damn he's good at doing it.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Waste of a post. Opps.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-12 at 03:47 AM. Reason: rules
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Discussing bans and moderation is against the forum rules. Let's get back on topic!

I just realised that there's a lot about Dragonball that I've forgotten. I should probably reread the manga, the first few books are awesome. (Sadly I'm not a big fan of DBZ :[)
    You should get back into it by playing Dragon Ball Kinect.

It looks Dragon Balls!

I'm afraid Dragon Ball Kinect will fail miserably .......
    I can see the fun of doing Kamehameha with it, but seriously, how often will you do that in the whole game ? If they mess up response delay on kinect, it will be a disaster.

Anyone else having trouble getting onto the TFS site the last couple days? Maybe they tried to upload episode 30 and the site crashed from awesomeness.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-06-13 at 12:57 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't have any problem yesterday, but I just tried after reading your post, and no luck.

Yeah it's broken for me too QQ
    I have a Kinect for some reason, but as great as DBZ is I doubt I would enjoy a kinect game of it : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I didn't have any problem yesterday, but I just tried after reading your post, and no luck.
    Yeah I did the same. It's been acting funny for me for a few days though. Hopefully that means 30 will be up soon and we can all enjoy the awesome that is sure to come.
    "I am the hope of the universe. I am the answer to all living things that cry out for peace. I am the protector of the innocent. I am the light in the darkness. I am truth. Ally to good! Nightmare to you!!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    The only DBZ game I've played is the first Budokai, but it was pretty fun. I remember playing it at a friend's house, and he didn't know about some of the customizations. I was playing as Frieza with the Spaceship capsule. When I got him down to very low health, I let him beat me. While he was busy celebrating, the spaceship came and revived me as Mecha-Frieza. You should have seen the look on his face when I Death Beamed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember playing the first Budokai. I was the best out of all my friends on that game as Trunks. The only guy who could beat me used Vegeta, and that was once in several fights he'd get a win.

Although, he built a gimmicky Freeza that could beat me every time because I had to kill him 3 times because he used a senzu, and the mecha-freeza upgrade. It was farken terrible.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's possible. There were 10 capsule spots. Mecha-Frieza used either 9 or 10, and senzu needed 9.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think that's possible. There were 10 capsule spots. Mecha-Frieza used either 9 or 10, and senzu needed 9.
    No, there were 7 slots.

senzu was 3 and mecha freeza was 4.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card

10+ Year Old Account
    DBZ Theorycrafting? Now I've seen it all.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    No, there were 7 slots.

senzu was 3 and mecha freeza was 4.
    Had to find my old copy of DBZ to check. Wouldn't that strategy mean he has no moves besides basic kick, punch and ki wave though?

10+ Year Old Account
    Had to find my old copy of DBZ to check. Wouldn't that strategy mean he has no moves besides basic kick, punch and ki wave though?
    Yep. Just physical combos. Basically you just brute your way through.

Quote Originally Posted by Rendia View Post
    Yep. Just physical combos. Basically you just brute your way through.
    MY gf has kicked my ass on DBZ and fighting games doing that a thousand times haha. Here's me trying to do and learn all the fancy button combos and moves for the character trying to be all pro. Meanwhile she just beats me down with the basic stuff and combos and never gives me a second to breathe and learn the stuff lol. Good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    I found it was easier to just spam the punch and kick buttons, and then press the energy button whenever the opponent gets punched/kicked into the air. It usually means you just did a combo without even realizing it.

---------- Post added 2012-06-13 at 01:26 PM ----------

P P P P E, the combo every character had.

10+ Year Old Account
    just bought a new camera so i thought i would try making a gohan gif, its not perfect

http://www.myspacegens.com/animated_...ns/1532595.gif