Posting in epic priest thread is epic.

All my fave priests are here!

Quote Originally Posted by Gradywhite View Post
    Posting in epic priest thread is epic.

All my fave priests are here!
    Me!?!?! omg really me!?!?!

...ok its not me
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Spiritus take over the disc priest guide, I am thinking on getting back into the game so I can wear my T6 with benediction :3. Although for some reason after I quit blizzard banned my account so now I have to call in and get them to un-bann it, but they won't tell me what I got banned for and my account has not been logged on since the day I quit.
    Ha! I'd love to, but as much as I can draw from past experience, math, & secondary encounter knowledge, it would be a bit incredulous to write a guide w/o actively raiding myself.

Besides, Madam's guide covers pretty much everything you'll need to get back into the swing of things.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Ha! I'd love to, but as much as I can draw from past experience, math, & secondary encounter knowledge, it would be a bit incredulous to write a guide w/o actively raiding myself.

Besides, Madam's guide covers pretty much everything you'll need to get back into the swing of things.
    But...but...but.....

Madam is not spiritus... or is she...

>.>
    <.<
    >,>
    Last edited by zito; 2011-09-24 at 12:01 AM.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Oh no, now I have to be nice to you. =|

/cackle
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleisbetter View Post
    Power Torrent, Volcano and Theralion proc'ed, dots just refreshed. Everyone dies. Just a tank and a boss with around 200k hp. Everyone in vt yells "omg we failed omg omg" and you "don't worry amigos, my dots are steamrolling!". Boss dies while you'd say "Enjoy your loots" with a lot of purple awesomness spilling thru your voice. Just happend yesterday.

Seriously, i thought i'd reroll warlock for 4.2, but that was the sign that i'm purple inside and i can't reroll. never.

15+ Year Old Account
    We do not require you to be nice. The only thing we require of you is fear.

gratz guys, now please make a holy compendium that doesn't involve 10 links ending up with something useless