silly blackouts

anyway i'm back

Jona:
    Quote Originally Posted by mynameisjona View Post
    Treann: /brofist
    /EPIC BrOFIST

Y hola Señor GEnga
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted

Jona: Where's that video of you slapping a stranger?

Wass: Would it be totally weird if I show up to return the game later btw? I have another friend in Bromma that I should pay a visit to eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    That is really awesome

---------- Post added 2012-01-18 at 03:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Engelen View Post
    Wass: Would it be totally weird if I show up to return the game later btw? I have another friend in Bromma that I should pay a visit to eventually.
    bow chika bow bow

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

Halfway through and I'm off to bed, enjoy your victories, for they shall not last long!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    bow chika bow bow

now I would've expected this from any of the various peoples here who post, but from Arlee? O.o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Teeheeee.!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    bow chika bow bow
    Exactly what I thought

10+ Year Old Account
    Jona: Where's that video of you slapping a stranger?

I think we talked about this already, it's completely fine, I don't mind at all

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I think we talked about this already, it's completely fine, I don't mind at all
    sax... sax ... saxy time.

10+ Year Old Account
    giggity giggity goo

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Arlee: No

Gen: No!

Wass: Okay, cool. Thought it might be abit rude to kinda throw the game to you and drive off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Very funny. Way to go creeping poor Engelen out when all I'm trying to do is to help her enjoy one of the best mariokart games ever made. At least according to me.

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

"How do you write women so well?" - Blonde woman that doesn't expect what is about to happen ...
    "I think of a man ... and I take away reason, and accountability." - Melvin (Jack Nicholson), As Good As It Gets

Deleted
    Very funny. Way to go creeping poor Engelen out when all I'm trying to do is to help her enjoy one of the best mariokart games ever made. At least according to me.
    Riiiite...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Riiiite...
    Oh you perv!

... but I suppose we all are pervs in one way or another. Can we help it? No.

uuuhhhmmmmm...........

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    now I would've expected this from any of the various peoples here who post, but from Arlee? O.o
    I am occasionally surprising

Mmmhmmm

Deleted
    Oh you perv!

... but I suppose we all are pervs in one way or another. Can we help it? No.
    Do we want to help it? No!