Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It looks like Ulduar set only a hundred times cooler. Second best priest set ever made, only behind T5.

Deleted
    I like it a lot, has a certain style. Pretty much wondering how it looks on other races though, especially the helmet I usually don't show any helm on my characters.

started lvling my priest again just for this reason

Deleted
    My main is an undead priest with missing eyes and scars which almost resemble tears...

... the chance of me not wearing t13 once I get my hands on it is pretty much non existent!
    (Also: Guild's name is "Narrenturm" (Fool's Tower), I think it's oddly fitting.)

I will play my priest when I resub just because of this tier set. It's awesome.

this set reminds me of the king of Jerusalem in the movie "kingdom of heaven"

love it

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks great!

makes me wanna go priest

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Please change this set for the S11! Since im a pvper i wont get the T13 but i want it! Its awesome!

best set in the game imo. just wow,.

Deleted

Females and T13

Why would the remove half the mask for females? >.< I'm gonna have to reroll male now to get the entire mask :c This sucks ;o

I dont see why they had to cut the mouth.. Okay goaty is understandable, but why mouth? I was thinking of going female belf/human for 4.3 but looks like im sticking with my male belf for now

Yeah, it is a bit odd that the priest mask is half cut off for females, not sure of the reason behind it.

Though I can't complain. I'd be a hypocrite because I have nothing against some of the B&B being shown on a couple of the female Tier sets. :P

Edit: Actually, the female paladin loses it's silly face! D: Nooooooooo!!

Edit 2: Well, now that I look at it again... there's sort of a different silly face that you can come up with.
    Last edited by Zookz25; 2011-10-01 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    Maybe they where going with the traditional style of those masks, males usually had full masks where as women's masks stopped below the nose

Deleted
    It's still early PTR, but I hope they change it back. I want my goatee :c

Most likely so the women didn't have a men's mask.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenzie View Post
    Why would the remove half the mask for females? >.< I'm gonna have to reroll male now to get the entire mask :c This sucks ;o
    I could say "they removed half the mask because females need to be able to taste what they are cooking in the kitchen." But then someone would get mad at that and i would get banned :/

Yea... so saying "I could say x but I won't because I might get banned" won't save you from getting infracted on things. If you think you might get infracted it is better to just not say it in the first place. -Arlee
    Last edited by Arlee; 2011-10-01 at 01:28 PM.
    "A wise man once told, Just because you can lift a car over your head and know your strong, does not mean your existance of life is more important than a Beetle who can lift 150 times his own size."
    http://imageshack.us/f/696/ultik.jpg/

looks more feminine. i prefer it this way.

Merged the female T13 thread with the other T13 thread... there were already a bunch of people talking about how it looks on female models in this thread anyways.

Deleted
    You know shit has gone out of control when the faces worn on the shoulders is bigger than the actual face of the wearer.