Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The idea isn't bad by any means, however I like penance the way it is.

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    I would like to see Penance heal more the first hit. Would improve this "emergency" heal a lot.
    ...Except for the fact that Penance is not an "emergency" heal, that's what Flash Heal is for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

Disc priests are already one of the best healers in PvP. With this they would be number one without a doubt. Bad idea.

10+ Year Old Account
    Personally, I think they should change that you no longer turn around to the target when you are using Penance..

As a Smite-priest, it sucks when you're smiting, then use Penance on a target and wooosh you automatically turn around + have to turn back again to continue with Smite or Holy Fire.

To topic: Sorry, don't like that idea.
    We are as God intended. Fallible, yet capable of great things.

Quote Originally Posted by Pippo89 View Post
    Personally, I think they should change that you no longer turn around to the target when you are using Penance..
    Oh God yes. IDK how many times I've had my camera in the perfect spot, hit penance, camera moves behind pillar, camera zooms in, then I curse, reset camera, and repeat.

Of course, the reason why they don't is b/c targeted channels are hardcoded, so they'd have to code a new exception for penance, which they could do, but I doubt it's high on their priority list, if at all.

Quote Originally Posted by [-Spiritus-] View Post
    Oh God yes. IDK how many times I've had my camera in the perfect spot, hit penance, camera moves behind pillar, camera zooms in, then I curse, reset camera, and repeat.

Of course, the reason why they don't is b/c targeted channels are hardcoded, so they'd have to code a new exception for penance, which they could do, but I doubt it's high on their priority list, if at all.
    u get the same thing with mind flay :\

It is a bit annoying but can be avoided by rightclicking somewhere in the terrain while casting.
    I'd rather they increase its damage a bit and make that holy precision glyph work on all holy spells, which are: Holy Fire, Smite, Penance, Holy Nova, HW:Chastise, and Shackle Undead.