7+ Year Old Account

Holy Paladin Legendary

Greetings,

Can anyone say me why the Holy Shock Legendary is still played as Venthyr Paladin ?
    Isnt it better to have Shadowbreaker, Dawn of the Sun ?

I dont know what im doing wrong but im having a LOT of issues with the actual glimmer Build how it is with Holy shock.
    (Playing Venthyr)

Cant get out the full potential of Glimmer and one Missplay and your fucked.

I think i would have an easier time if i can focus on Shadowbreaker... but i dont know if its worth Crafting.
    Almost 95% of Logs are Kyrian Holy Pally - some Venthyr (and i cant figure out why they having such high numbers)

best thanks for helping me out.

I think you're talking about raids, Shock Barrier is still the best legendary (even for Venthyr) for now, more so if you play the glimmer/crusader's might build.
    If you have enough melee to hit with LoD, the Shadowbreaker legendary is more or less wasted.

On a side note, Venthyr holy paladin is way harder to play and requires your raid to "play" with that in mind (that's why you see a lot of top guilds and few "normal" guilds using them), you should change your convenant and go Kyrian, it's a lot easier.

Yeah I agree with ^ that person. Go kyrian, unless you are playing in a full guild group that uses your hallow as a raid cd its almost useless.

It's also used for damage. But shadowbreaker requires some weird mastery build that I haven't seen anyone above drooler use. If your hitting 5 people with LoD you are fine. Being in a raid with yourself, 2 tanks and 2 melee doesn't seem like a problem unless your group is scuffed.

Quote Originally Posted by Caerrona View Post
    Yeah I agree with ^ that person. Go kyrian, unless you are playing in a full guild group that uses your hallow as a raid cd its almost useless.

It's also used for damage. But shadowbreaker requires some weird mastery build that I haven't seen anyone above drooler use. If your hitting 5 people with LoD you are fine. Being in a raid with yourself, 2 tanks and 2 melee doesn't seem like a problem unless your group is scuffed.
    i also agree with him

7+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the answers!

Then i will change my covenant on Reset.
    I simply cant put my numbers up as Venthyr - i got some Raid CD Spots on my Guild on some Mythic Fights but i feel like i only getting lackluster Raid CD spots where the DMG is not even that high.