Poll: Lore Forum: Yes or No.

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Should there be a Lore Forum? Poll Included.

Should MMO have a Lore Forum for Lore based topics and questions? IMO why not? Had a hard time finding the other posts about this, so started my own since I've seen other people ask the same question. Vote yes or no then explain.
    O_o

Deleted
    I'm a bit of a lore nerd/theorist so i'd quite enjoy that. However it's not that important in the grand scales of things :P

Only been up 2 mins and 5 yes votes already. Actually, the Lore Forum would be used to get all the Lore traffic out of General and Raid forums.
    O_o

I'd love a lore forum personally, so a big yes vote from me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I think there should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DexterityRogueFeathermoon View Post
    Actually, the Lore Forum would be used to get all the Lore traffic out of General and Raid forums.
    Pretty much.
    ~ My mounts collection ~

~ Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned ~
    Thanks Elyaan for the signature!

Lore is such an important aspect to this game so I find it hard to see that we don't have one yet. o.O
    •"Meh" is an interjection, often used to show a feeling of "whateverness" or possible boredom. However, it can also be used to indicate agreement or disagreement. It can also be an adjective, meaning mediocre or boring."

Meh...

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I do agree there should be one actually

Should have a mod put this in suggestion and feedback

Wow, thanks for the response guys! I'd like to see a decent amount of Yes votes so I can link the thread to Bobouille and maybe get it implemented
    O_o

It makes much sense to have it in fact, since so many other aspects of the game is covered, and even have off-topic forums now, so no reason why not.

Good suggestion, hope it goes though, I will be a avid reader and poster within the forums.

I definitely think yes. MMO tries to cover all things WoW, why not a forum for lore. Because you are right, lore thread topics probably get lost among all the other general topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I thought there already was one!

I voted yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazia View Post
    Your mom is so fat shes the reason blizzard made a limit on mage food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    If words bother you that much perhaps you should try being amish so you can avoid them.

I would like to see a Lore Forum just because I am not too knowledgeable with WoW Lore and would like to learn about it.

Since theres no reasoning for the 2 no votes, I'll jst assume it was le trolls. If you vote no and have a legit reason, please post.
    O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see the value in one. There's quite a large amount of players with a somewhat vested interest in the lore here.

Surpassed 30 votes already!? Omfg, I know I'm watching this like a hawk, but I'm surprised at how quick people are voting.
    O_o

10+ Year Old Account
    You have my sword

Quote Originally Posted by DexterityRogueFeathermoon View Post
    Since theres no reasoning for the 2 no votes, I'll jst assume it was le trolls. If you vote no and have a legit reason, please post.
    I voted no. Wowpedia has all the lore info anyone needs. Sure speculation and discussing motives can be entertaining but that's like a handful of threads. Hardly enough to justify a new forum.

If you guys could lets your World of War-Friends and MMO-Friends know about this thread, I would greatly appreciate it.
    O_o

Yes, a lore forum would be lovely.
    Emotional Skyscraper ~ Cosmic Mind