Deleted

Fooled around with modelviewer (once again) just to give people some ideas and to advertise some great WotLK-era armors, likely those shoulders and headpiece in left and middle set.

On middle set, cata-shoulders and ICC5-man headpiece match model-wise, but that patch of red dragonskin just jumps out too much. Whatever. On right set, there is no matching boots/hands for those TOC5-man chest/legs, so ICC boots and gloves are there because they are just close enough.

BTW, 50% of my transmoggin problems could be solved if there was dark shirts that cover your characters neck fully... Dunno what my problem is, but high collars make wow characters look 9000% more awesome.
    Last edited by mmoc64ace7a841; 2011-10-14 at 09:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    I'm offended. Promptly remove yourself from my presence.

Also, someone build a set around Stellaris becuase I'm too lazy to right now. Coolest looking axe by far, IMO.
    That's because you forgot Netherbane, right?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    No. It's atrocious looking.
    You must be joking! There is no weapon in the whole game that attracts more attention than that. You can see if someone is wearing that if they're standing in Orgrimmar Valley of Strength Auction House when you yourself are in Borean Tundra.

Dual-wield those badboys everyone will be inspecting and admiring your awesome set all the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    for me

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 05:07 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...511050353.jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Pyyhekumi View Post
    You must be joking! There is no weapon in the whole game that attracts more attention than that. You can see if someone is wearing that if they're standing in Orgrimmar Valley of Strength Auction House when you yourself are in Borean Tundra.

Dual-wield those badboys everyone will be inspecting and admiring your awesome set all the time.
    That's not what everyone is after though. Some people just want weapons that fit in well with your type of character.

Quote Originally Posted by kabookiejoez View Post
    for me

---------- Post added 2011-10-15 at 05:07 AM ----------

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images...511050353.jpg/
    I'm more or less doing the same, but with more T10 instead of all T6. Those shoulders are impossible to beat for Elemental:

Deleted
    I made this set lemme know your thoughts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

After gathering all kinds of different sets, I've decided to go with this:

I like the whole green style. :P
    However, considering I'm using the Ragnaros mace, I'll probs end up using http://www.wowhead.com/item=29353/shockwave-truncheon (got it 2 days ago in Shadow Labs, woop woop ^_^)

Btw if anyone knows any green-looking mace (other than those in SSC and Slave Pens), please do tell. D:

Quote Originally Posted by Pyyhekumi View Post

Yo, I'm happy for you and I'm gonna let you finish, but Rising Tide is the best axe of all time.

Damn you Najentus, drop it already.
    || Yuuzu - 85 Draenei Enh Shaman || Soulu - 85 Worgen Arms Warrior ||
    || Revii - 85 Draenei Blood DK || Convivia of <Bacchanalia> of Durotan US ||

The river flows outside of town/ Away from dirt, away from crowds/
    And if I could follow it to the sea/ I'd wash the sweat right off of me/
    So break my legs and weigh me down/ Throw me in, but I won't drown/
    I'll float away, go down the stream/ The river leads outside this city.

Million Dead - Carthagio Est Delenda

Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post
    Btw if anyone knows any green-looking mace (other than those in SSC and Slave Pens), please do tell. D:
    The Split Greathammer from Naxxramas is entirely green. Might want to test it out on your gear and see if it matches. Or use MogIt and sort by color, then choose green.

Can't really decide on the weapon since its the complete wrong colour for this set..

still need belt too.

lemme know if anyone has any suggestions! ;D
    Last edited by Badmilk; 2011-10-15 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dblbaconator View Post
    The Split Greathammer from Naxxramas is entirely green. Might want to test it out on your gear and see if it matches. Or use MogIt and sort by color, then choose green.
    Awesome, thanks^^

Quote Originally Posted by Badmilk View Post

Can't really decide on the weapon since its the complete wrong colour for this set..

still need belt too.

lemme know if anyone has any suggestions! ;D
    Maybe try http://www.wowhead.com/item=18816
    As for the belt... http://www.wowhead.com/item=28778/terror-pit-girdle maybe?
    Last edited by Eliot123; 2011-10-15 at 05:54 PM.

Ah they're awesome eliot! cheers !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eliot123 View Post

it's more like gold-green than just green looking. But by all means, check it out too. Amazing mace imo. Easy to get, Unique, and badass at the same time. http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771

Quote Originally Posted by Ecstatic View Post
    it's more like gold-green than just green looking. But by all means, check it out too. Amazing mace imo. Easy to get, Unique, and badass at the same time. http://www.wowhead.com/item=28771
    O_O awesome! Omw to Karazhan already :P

Deleted
    I'll probably be jumping on the Skyshatter train, with this get up.

Although that goes assuming they'll implement the previous Vicious colours in the faire. Mogging just had to be brought up so conveniently after I had disenchanted my helmet...
    Might settle with this otherwise.
    Last edited by mmocaa3ae90312; 2011-10-15 at 11:15 PM. Reason: reduced image size

I have about a dozen different combinations for Transmog. Heres a few..

The Volcanic is what i will be going with at the release of 4.3, i have all the gear already saved up. I almost have all the pieces for Heroic Volcanic and Green Machine is one im still working on, but no one wants to go to Ulduar with me lolz

Deleted
    Madness of the Firelands

The Frostwolf

Last edited by mmoc7f3a0cf94d; 2011-10-16 at 12:20 AM.