Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antixmother View Post
    Resolution: 1366 x 786
    Visible text: Darkspear
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Male Trolls, Facial features aren't important to me
    Gear set: All Tier 10
    Helm visible: Yes
    Your pose: Standing Around a fire
    General colour scheme: Dark
    Any extras: I want all Classes of Trolls to be standing around a fire at night. If possible include Voljin or some other Darkspear themed items. Feel free to expand or anything :P
    And actually done. There was just so many layers I already lost count of it. It was kind of hard to come up with anything since there were 10 characters there in total.. *gasps* Hope this is along the lines what you wished for. And btw, I made Vol'jin a bit bigger than the rest on purpose so he stands out a bit more.

Last edited by mmoc66a46237a3; 2011-11-27 at 03:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi i want a Signature and if possible a wallpaper too for my rogue.

Signature
    Visible text: Ryok The Light of Dawn
    Armory link eu (dot) battle (dot) net/wow/de/character/kiljaeden/Ryok/simple
    Gear set: T6 with cursed vision of sargeras
    Helm visible: yes
    Your pose: standing
    General colour scheme: Black/Red if possible or something poison based
    Any extras: warglaives in the background

Wallpaper
    Visible text: Ryok
    Armory link: same as at the signature
    Gear set: T5 with Glaives in the middle and same charakter in T6 left and T10 HC right without weapon
    Helm Visible: yes
    Your pose: battle pose for the one in the middle, dancing with T10 HC and T6 /roar
    General colour scheme: Black/red/purple

I hope that my requests are possible and it's impressive what you all are doing here
    Last edited by Ryok; 2011-11-27 at 05:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    I'd be glad to pick this up for you if you like but that armory link does NOT work for me. If you can provide a working one I can add you to my queue.
    Should work http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yukiko/simple Thanks

[QUOTE=Phi;14379235] avatar

i thought id try something different, even though you didnt request and not to be used on MMO I felt the tophat needed to be emphasized[/QUOTE

Whoo whoo I love it! And /agree the top hat does need to be emphasized! Is there any way to pull back so that his head and chest are shown?

Also if possible could you try this shirt- http://www.wowhead.com/item=10036#screenshots
    And this hat- http://www.wowhead.com/item=58255#screenshots

With nis head and chest being visible if it makes look funny cause he is too small compared to banner you could put Gilneas in background instead of red or soemthing, thank you so much!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by waspy View Post
    No problem,sorry if i didnt make it clear,but what i wanted to say was,as the screenshot appears,imagine the head the staffmount,slowly reveals itself,meaning from fade is gets more obvious,however,you can make your own look,wouldnt be a problem
    Ok, I understand what you mean (I think). Here's my attempt:

Quote Originally Posted by Amandiine View Post
    Ok, thanks a lot for take care of me. I will wait you !
    Take your time

See u soon
    Here's your banner (thanks again for the PSD file; it made the final image cleaner):

If this banner looks good to you, feel free to download it here.
    Last edited by Isilrien; 2011-11-27 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Isilrien View Post

Here's your banner (thanks again for the PSD file; it made the final image cleaner):
    [/URL].
    Oh snap! Probably one of the nicest banners i've seen in a long time, Good work!
    Cyner#1996

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyner View Post
    Oh snap! Probably one of the nicest banners i've seen in a long time, Good work!
    That's cause Isilrien is friggin AMAZING!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    That's cause Isilrien is friggin AMAZING!
    I, uh...*blushes bright red*...thanks, haha. The logo isn't my work, by the way. Just the text and the rest of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PM Request (for non-MMO-C use):

I love how this turned out (used that dual-tier technique told to me by Aryiana months ago), but as I moved onto the next two in my queue, my computer froze up. I restarted it, but now my PS won't stop crashing/having a seizure/lagging when using it. I'm sorry, but I'm not sure when this'll be fixed. I've restarted my computer twice since then, but I've had no luck. So, for now, the last two in my queue (Treesnake/Fyndler) will have to look elsewhere. I'm really sorry, but I can't do anything about this. I might just need to reinstall it or something. :/

For now, I'm out of business. Sorry.
    looks good thanks elyaan sorry about your photoshop. i hope my sig wasn't what made it break >.<

Signature by Kenz

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Make sure you don't bump before the week cooldown, or your post'll be deleted!

Just sayin'.
    Just reposting this, since we're having a few "TOO SOON!" bumpers.

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR:

(click to enlarge)
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-27 at 08:05 PM.

Did you get permission to use these images from the artists? Artists usually won't mind, but they might mind a great deal if you don't ask first.
    yes i did asked them, and they said that it's ok to use the both images

Sigma-8 said the following:

certainly. you have my permission. thank you!
    -sigma
    CavySpirit said the following:

Hmm X3 I guess that'd be okay c: So long as you give me credit for it then that'll be fine^w^
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Ok, I understand what you mean (I think). Here's my attempt:

If this banner looks good to you, feel free to download it here.
    Thanks a lot you did an incredible job ! The result is so beautiful !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like we say in France : EXTRAORDINAIRE !

Quote Originally Posted by Moonhyde View Post
    Whoo whoo I love it! And /agree the top hat does need to be emphasized! Is there any way to pull back so that his head and chest are shown?
    Also if possible could you try this shirt- http://www.wowhead.com/item=10036#screenshots
    And this hat- http://www.wowhead.com/item=58255#screenshots
    With nis head and chest being visible if it makes look funny cause he is too small compared to banner you could put Gilneas in background instead of red or soemthing, thank you so much!!!
    I'm sorry I could have sworn you said tuxedo shirt not jacket. Anyways, here is my 2nd attempt, tried it with the gilneas type background this time

Deleted
    Visible text: Nigriit

Type: Forum signature w/e size that is.

Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nigriit/simple and http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/412/nigrit.jpg/

Gear set: Tier 2

Helm visible: Yes and the glowing eyes the T2 helm provides

Your pose: Up to the artist

General colour scheme: What I'd like is half of the signature being lightning theme and the other fire, since thats how an elemental shaman operates. Shiney is good.

Any extras: I recently got my hands on Ashes of A'lar, perhaps one could add the phoenix to the fire side of the sig and my character in T2 to the lightning side.. Or mix it up, whatever the artist feels like working with.

And thanks for this awesome feature you provide! Awesome stuff you're making!
    Last edited by mmoc41f77b3213; 2011-11-28 at 12:10 AM. Reason: link and stuff

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    yes i did asked them, and they said that it's ok to use the both images
    Great! I can do this for you, but be warned that I'm working overtime this coming week, so it might take me a day or two to complete the signatures. If you'd rather get someone else to do this for you more quickly, let me know :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fyndler View Post
    Visible text: Yukiko
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Yukiko/simple (dont want her to look that angry tho, a little but not so much, if possible)
    Gear set: Tier 13
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Hmm free hands on that one (but something like the other ones, where they stand and looks awsome)
    General colour scheme: Purple
    Any extras: Im really out off ideas, and im happy to just get one so anything you feel would looks good

Thanks so much
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2011-11-27 at 09:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iambambi View Post
    From what ive seen throughout this forum, all these sigs are beautiful and made me want one, so if any artist wants to delve into this by all means

Signature:
    Visible text: I would love to have my character name (Bambi) displayed and if possible Rocket Surgery somewhere.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us.battle.net/wow/en/character/proudmoore/Bambi/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 13 Heroic Mode
    Helm visible: No
    Your pose: Standing normal or crouching, i want the artist to be creative with it.
    General colour scheme: Since the heroic t13 is red, id like to throw in some greens and browns as well as white.
    Any extras:I want the artist to be creative and expressive as possible. the one thing that i beg be incoporated in someway is Malorne, I LOVE DEER!
    Just reposting this for a friend looking for a artist to do this, original post was on Nov 17th, post #33453 on page 1673, there were a lot of requests going in at the time and got "flooded by the sea of requests" . If an artist would do this it would be awesome .
    Last edited by Ownofdeath; 2011-11-27 at 11:05 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    signature request:

well, this one is little off about wow.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20..._8-d347uq2.jpg
    http://th05.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...it-d318dxz.png

feel free to chose one of the two ones, of if you want to make 2 sigs, surprise me ^^

visible text: the same one as my actual signature.
    res: 100x470,
    These went much faster than I had anticipated, so here are your signatures--

10+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to show the new sig I made for myself and thank Isilrien for her sig being the inspiration for me spending the time to actually learn how to paint. :P