Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    Zoning out only to come back half a minute later and realising you've (unintetionally) have been staring at boobs/ass/crotch of somebody else.

More sad than akward: Friends starting to talk about their most recent party which they "forgot" to invite me to.
    I guess it would be awkward for them?
    And the part about zoning out: I can totally relate to that one. I have also zoned out while apparently staring at someone in the face. Was fun explaining that.

Deleted
    You have a long coat and you're at a sort of fast food with friends. You attempt to sit down without removing your coat but your coat pushes the chair away(it was a plastic chair) and you fall on your ass. Although the awkwardness goes away after you start laughing as well. And I made everyone in that diner laugh as well.

Deleted
    The moment when you remember the word in english but not in your own language.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    First date.
    Spent at her house.
    Have to go to bathroom (poopy)
    Realize it's overly loud and smelly
    Flush.
    Toilet gets plugged.
    Look around for a plunger.
    No plunger to be had.

Welcome to my nightmare.
    How are you still alive my good sir?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    when you're watching a movie, and your mum walks in on the only nude scene in the whole film. EVERY F*CKING TIME.
    or when you're with a group of people, you start talking and then realise no one at all is listening to you.
    Seriously this has happened sooo many freaking times. Most of the times during a freaking sex scene.

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    when you're watching a movie, and your mum walks in on the only nude scene in the whole film. EVERY F*CKING TIME.
    or when you're with a group of people, you start talking and then realise no one at all is listening to you.
    My mum wanted to watch that "I love you Phillip Morris" with Jim Carrey in it. None of us knew what it was about but hey Jim Carrey!

5 minutes in. The most awkward silence during the opening when he starts having sex with another guy

Falling asleep in class.
    And then snoring.
    ...and then snoring loud enough to drown out the teacher.
    ......and finally snoring loud enough to wake yourself up, to a puddle of drool on your desk. >__>

THE TEACHER MADE BEN STEIN SOUND EXCITING, DAMNIT, AND IT WAS THE FIRST CLASS OF THE MORNING!! >_______>
    "It was the product of a mind so twisted, it was actually sprained." -Douglas Adams

Quote Originally Posted by nurabsal View Post
    on an aside, i think Bane Falcon might be my hero
    2-2-2012. We shall always remember the day where Paladins ascended through the Light to become GODS.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalnik View Post
    When you start to trip while going down a flight of stairs, but your shoes catch at just the right angle and you slide down safely. It would be rather cool if you could repeat it without the arm flailing and wild panicked look on your face.
    Made my day!
    And so true.

Deleted
    when your friends tell you that you made out with a guy last night. twice.

just happened.

---------- Post added 2012-01-01 at 11:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    The moment when you remember the word in english but not in your own language.
    i have this almost every day :O

Quote Originally Posted by Eorayn View Post
    • When your mom comes home, busting you watching My Little Pony.
    I tried introducing the show to my parents, but neither seemed to get into it. Mom & dad, I r disappoint.

Deleted
    When you see an acquaintance walking in your direction, and the instant you recognize him/her you start thinking about when to say hi/wave. Do it too soon and you still have a long way to walk in awkwardness, too late and it'll seem like you ignore them.

when you decide to go order pizza at your buddys house while hes "not home" to find out hes having sex with his gf cause the windows open
    or when you're having sex with your girlfriend, and the door bell rings, and you didnt order the pizza, then 2 of your best friends walk out of your backyard/pool to pay for their pizza
    PlayStation suporter.
    fb_Scud / RPG-HAD

Deleted
    Had to get a circumcition for a couple of reasons. Was kinda ashamed about it and my moms ex's son heard that I had a surgery.
    When my relatives came over to celebrate my birthday, my moms ex's son asks me "How are you after the surgery?". Mind you, I didnt tell my relatives about it, because, why would I?
    But he dropps the question while we are eating, and I really didnt feel like saying "oh, my cock is great after the surgery". So while everyone asks "What, you had a surgery?!" I had to come up with a lie and say "uuuhm, I had some problem with my knee, he he *flush*". Fuck me, I hated every millisecond of that moment. Damn him!

When you're sexting with ur GF and a friend of yours texts you and you accidentaly sexts your friend with a dirty fucking text, yeah, try explaining that.

When you're outside and taking a walk through the city and you see someone you know, but dont really talk with. You walk pretty fast and you try to fit in a "How are you"-question, an answer and another question while still walking.

The moment when you walk randomly and trip, the arm-swinging and the look of your face makes it pretty awkward. When you're up again, you look around to find out someone was behind you and saw you trip. Damn!

The moment when you listen to a rap song in your headset and you try to rap aswell. Then someone walks by, drives by w/e and you look like you're talking to yourself.

Had sex with my sisters friend once (2 years younger, no biggie). Only to find out a couple of months later that my sister was home while we fucked.

You head into the living room wondering why you hear an unfamiliar female voice...only to discover your brother pretending (frighteningly convincingly) to be a chick over XBOX live.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That awkward moment when you realize that these aren't actually complete sentences.

"hi, how are you"
    "im fine, how are you?"
    "not bad, how are you?"

EVERY TIME, makes me visibly cringe as i say it

You're at a New Years party and you're the only one not drinking.

You then sit down and relax because you've been standing all night and everyone stops what they're doing, comes over to you, and asks if you're okay and why you're depressed (I didn't know sitting down at a party and resting your head a bit meant you're depressed).

Go to a bar with male friend. We're not gay or anything.
    After about half an hour realize that it's a gay bar.

Happened last tuesday..

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    You look around a room and glance at someone, and they catch you doing it, and make eye contact.
    Why would this be awkward? Assuming it is someone you find attractive, hence the "and they catch you doing it" part, meaning it was intentional, why not just smile and get on with it?

10+ Year Old Account
    In a bar. Somewhere that carries Khalua, cream and Vodka
    When you stay at the girl's house whom you are having relations with while she is at work, and her room mates bust down the door and you were kinda asked to not be there when the girl isnt there...

When you are suddenly asked to give a speech when you had no inkling that you had to do so at all, and then flub what you are trying to say even though you keep telling yourself not to flub...

When you have to explain the difference between the pronunciation of "election" and "erection" to someone who is learning English...
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    anyone want doughnuts? i hear there is a great shop in Vancouver