Page 31 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What? Already? Where's the video

Can anyone show the link of their kill shot? I wanna see what this GM looks like
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Hahaha it's about time the Koreans took WoW over as well.

Grats yo.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragepaw View Post
    Alright, this is a fair assessment, but keep one thing in mind, the final tier has historically been the longest to clear. 2 weeks for the final tier is pretty...... meh. Truthfully, I'm disappointed we cleared him on normal so fast. Sure, for our team it will be a while before we get a heroic kill, but it doesn't look as out of reach as Rag did.
    I will certainly agree on this point. A longer race in general is more fun, though at the same time, both Sunwell and ICC had to be artificially extended with gating to make the race longer, and I'm not too fond of gating at all. I wish there was some magical way to make bosses take longer to kill without making them absolutely impossible, but that's probably just a pipe dream.

Deleted
    i wonder, why isn't there a post of it on the top of mmo-champion frontpage? i'm sure if we were talking about paragon or blood legion there would've been :P

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    Bahahahahahaahahahahaahah!

Grats to KIN ^.^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephire View Post
    Awww! GJ but abit sad :/

A race should be all bunching up on 7/8 and then when one guild manage 8/8 the others should soon follow :P

In any case, impressive though I'm curious to if the difficulty were easier or the fight were more "normal"...
    ^^ This. When I got up today I was getting ready to see which guilds would reach 7/8H as the fight for 8/8 started, and KIN just took the lead and ran with it before an "end-boss" race could gather heat online. Incredibly impressive and awesome, but I miss my e-rooting =(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by helheim View Post
    i don't mean to be rude or anything, but as a 10m raider playing on NA realm, we are still 4 weeks from finishing our 2nd legendary. compare that to the 25m guilds who have around 15+. the whole 2.5:1 ratio didn't exactly work out like it was supposed to. personally i think if they were going to give asian realms 2x FL lockouts a week, they should have just done it for everyone. it is what it is though.
    I agree with that.... that staff is BiS for the end of the expansion. That was 1 month compressed into 2, and not at the beginning of the tier 12, but at the end.. when everyone could clear 6/7HC on any characters they wanted, and boost with alts multiple players.
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I will certainly agree on this point. A longer race in general is more fun, though at the same time, both Sunwell and ICC had to be artificially extended with gating to make the race longer, and I'm not too fond of gating at all. I wish there was some magical way to make bosses take longer to kill without making them absolutely impossible, but that's probably just a pipe dream.
    Make everyone need a certain amount of resist gear that they can only farm from the previous bosses.

But everyone hates that too :/
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Make everyone need a certain amount of resist gear that they can only farm from the previous bosses.

That would be far worse.

guys don't take it hard as a decleared war -.-

the old king is dead - long live the king
    Hail to the king baby!

http://p.playforum.net/uixjOH1324381259460IatLW.png

If it hasn't been posted already, that's the screenshot of the clear.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Grap View Post
    the old king is dead - long live the king
    Hail to the king baby!
    No king rules forever, my son. There must always be a Lich King!

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post

Nooooo I'd take gating any day of the week over THAT. Gating is the lesser of two evils, but in this case, one evil is the shoplifter, and the other is genocidal dictator.

I think we need to move along with arguing and guess who will take 2nd world kill... Anyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakshamash View Post
    I think we need to move along with arguing and guess who will take 2nd world kill... Anyone?
    The EU of course.

Deleted
    If they made the bosses even harder, guilds would fall apart and it would kill off this competitive scene from WoW over time. They can't make the hard modes THAT much harder, imagine Paragon taking 1 month off of their work every 4-5 months for the new content?

Hardcore raiders have lives too :P (Although I realize this shouldn't be that much of a factor, it still true)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    If they made the bosses even harder, guilds would fall apart and it would kill off this competitive scene from WoW over time. They can't make the hard modes THAT much harder, imagine Paragon taking 1 month off of their work every 4-5 months for the new content?

Hardcore raiders have lives too :P (Although I realize this shouldn't be that much of a factor, it still true)
    No they don't. They're at home for 365 days a year.

Hardcore raiders also have sponsors, so they get money, playing games like doing job.
    Edit: I also want job siting all day in front of computer, playing Wow and get payed.

Just a thought : Madness needing less time than Spine doesn't mean it's easier. Spine took some time not only because of the execution but also because it needed more gear and players to play their alts (that they had to gear too). As a matter of fact, the farming work they did on Spine didn't need to be done again on Madness, giving the illusion that the fight was somehow easier. The only way to actually compare the fights would require to subtract any activities that were done in Spine and benefited both.