Thread: Druid Transmog

Quote Originally Posted by cssh View Post
    I also decided to go with the cave woman look but a bit uppity.

{cant post links yet}
    Bah! I hate you a little. I've been trying to find those pants with zero luck.

Personally I'm trying to get that sailor moon helm from Uld 10 (gold color set) since I already have the other 4 pieces.

I made a couple tiny tweaks to my alliance druid's transmog this weekend and I'm pretty happy with the result..

MY LITTLE GLAMAZON.

teslah// recruitment officer for SWARM of thrall
    part of the immortal gaming network

tier 6 allllllll the wayyyy. Plus the naxxaramas staff that drops off grobbulus and a few other bosses in the 4 wings that shares the same wooden bird theme as the tier set.

---------- Post added 2012-02-13 at 04:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arthoxxx View Post
    Got me a new transmog set. I quite like it (for now)

by far the most original and awesome druid set to date...props for the blue colorscheme. Rarely see that as a druid but it works out perfectly. Really a nice moonlight twilight thing. Perfect for a balance druid. 10/10

My druid, this set took a long time to farm.

here's my druid transmog....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Ogdru Jahad View Post
    by far the most original and awesome druid set to date...props for the blue colorscheme. Rarely see that as a druid but it works out perfectly. Really a nice moonlight twilight thing. Perfect for a balance druid. 10/10
    Sir, I thank thee <3 I just played around with Mogit and the gear I already had in my bank. I like it very much too

Quote Originally Posted by Grimboozer View Post
    Would you mind telling me what boots and belt you are using with the set? Would be much appreciated

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...%C3%A1r/simple

I'm satisfied with my druids transmog set, favorite piece is the shoulders with bear paws coming out
    Quote Originally Posted by Naphta
    The tank is the driver, healer is the fuel. And the DPS are the kids sitting in the back crying about if they're there yet. And this is coming from a DPS.

Quote Originally Posted by kaevne View Post
    My druid, this set took a long time to farm.

I like it but I'm not a fan of the blue on the weapon that breaks up the scheme. Also ur characters hair works well being that it's green.

10+ Year Old Account

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alskonda View Post
    Any chance on a Armory link for the Feral PvP set? I love it

Quote Originally Posted by Kardak View Post
    Would you mind telling me what boots and belt you are using with the set? Would be much appreciated
    When I was in that set I used :
    Belt: http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/71640/r...s-lost-collar/ or http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/71131/flamebinding-girdle/

Feet: Green Cata random drop which I was lucky to find in AH http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/55654/rocktusk-boots/

Edit: Crap...forget the boots. Forgot I'm a Tauren and I just found the closest color match :P

Deleted
    I went for the assassination rogue look, makes a nice change from all the wood/leaf sets that everyone seems to go for
    plus tauren rogue is just full of win ;-p

eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/azuremyst/V%C3%ADndii/advanced

scratch that..after seeing a few on these pages am going to change it altogether ;-p
    Last edited by mmocedbaa89f69; 2012-02-26 at 03:32 PM.

My druid in her resto gear. Rockin my old BC look again, with a slight variation in the staff :P

Deleted
    Despite being my favourite class (and main), I hate most of the druid's set >.<. I don't know why, probably because of the hippy look? Currently I just use the agility leather set from the troll dungeons with Orca-Hunter's Harpoon from HoR as my weapon. I really want to get the rogue T8 lookalike but it's a pain to get a group going to Ulduar every week so I gave up halfway through. There's some original looking set here in this thread, nice job and keep it up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a blood elf druid:
    Don't sweat the details!!!