A helpful option, I didn't know about, that I wanted to share.

didnt know about this option, and most of my friends didnt either so I am sharing it with you, just to bring light to it being there.

If you Hit the ESC button, go to Options > Gameply on the right hand column at the bottom is an option to switch your Action bar to "Elective Mode". The tooltip reads " Enable full customization skill selection and placement on the action bar".

What this does is allow you, if you want to be able to use multiple abilities from one group, instead of one ability from each group as is the deafult.

You do this by turning on Elective mode,then right clicking the button you want to map. The screen will pop up with your abilites, you will now notice arrows on each side of your abilities that allow you to flip through the ability sets. You can now drag and drop the ability you want on to the action bar.

Hope this helps some of you that didnt realize this option was available and thought you were locked into using 1 ability from each group like I did
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft

Doh, I read that and thought that all it enabled was for you to change the hotkeys! Thanks for the info.

Yeah, elective mode is extremely nice, especially for boss fights. I first saw it on Kripp's stream. Saw that he had 3 abilities of the same type and was just like, dafuck?

---------- Post added 2012-05-18 at 11:06 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Yeah, elective mode is extremely nice, especially for boss fights. I first saw it on Kripp's stream. Saw that he had 3 abilities of the same type and was just like, dafuck?
    Ahh yes, I just looked up kripp on google and he has a youtube video about it here, for people who were confused about what I typed. He explains it at about 5:58 into the video

---------- Post added 2012-05-19 at 04:31 AM ----------

1 more to the top for everyone
    Last edited by Heartattaq; 2012-05-18 at 11:08 PM.
    you are not your class,
    you are not how much gold you have in the bank
    you're not the mount you ride,
    you're not the contents of your bags,
    You're not your f***ing epics
    you're the all singing all dancing crap of the world....of warcraft