Hello!
    IS there any way i can get rid of ugly question marks when i put macros with pet skills in my action bars and petbar dissapears, for example, if i mount up, question marks appear. ID love if the keys would stay with icons.
    Thanks in advance!

It depends on how the macro is written. You can specify in showtooltip which icon you want to appear under what conditions.
    Post your macro and I could help you with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Sedivy View Post
    It depends on how the macro is written. You can specify in showtooltip which icon you want to appear under what conditions.
    Post your macro and I could help you with this.
    here is macro, have another similar one, but if u help with this one and it can be done, i guess i can edit other one myself, there might be problems tho, cuz icons change based on what pet i have out:

#showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice
    /cast [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic
    /cast [pet:Succubus] Whiplash
    /cast [pet:Imp] Singe Magic

Ah it's because of the way it's written that it's not showing you the icon. Write it like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash; Singe Magic

So it's defaulting to showing Singe Magic, and if you have any other pet out, it'll show their respective spell.

Ah it's because of the way it's written that it's not showing you the icon. Write it like this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash; Singe Magic

So it's defaulting to showing Singe Magic, and if you have any other pet out, it'll show their respective spell.
    ok, i did change macro, but still didnt get what i wanted, here is an example of 2 bars:

Upper is with pet out, lower one if i use flying mount. But yea, as long as it changes based on pet i guess i cant get what i want. I might be able to get permanent icon if i use only 1 spell under macro, right? I just want last spells to stay there even if i mount up and my pet dissapears.

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    ok, i did change macro, but still didnt get what i wanted, here is an example of 2 bars:

Upper is with pet out, lower one if i use flying mount. But yea, as long as it changes based on pet i guess i cant get what i want. I might be able to get permanent icon if i use only 1 spell under macro, right? I just want last spells to stay there even if i mount up and my pet dissapears.
    edit: Ah nm I get it. sec. Try this:

#showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash; [pet:Imp] Singe Magic; Mount

Replace Mount with whatever mount name you're using or whatever other ability you want to show as Icon while you're mounted.
    Last edited by Sedivy; 2012-07-15 at 04:11 PM.

#showtooltip
    /cast [pet:voidwalker] Sacrifice; [pet:felhunter] Devour Magic; [pet:Succubus] Whiplash; [pet:Imp] Singe Magic; Nether-Rocket X-TREME

I tried like this, didnt help. Correct me if im wrong tho, because i dint get last part of your suggestion: "...or whatever other ability you want to show as Icon while you're mounted."

You have to type the name of the mount exactly else it won't work. Best shift click it from the mountbook directly into the macro.
    In this case the name is:
    X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME

Thanks Sedivy! U helped me a lot, i did add "Devour Magic" at end instead of "X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME " and almost got what i wanted, im quite happy now! When i mount up there is no ugly question mark, only Devour Magic icon that is a bit darker. Its cool. I mostly use Felhunter anyway, but for example if Im using succubus and mount up, its showing Devour Magic, but id like it to show Whiplash. That is a small detail that would take macro to perfection. As i said im quit happy anyway. But maybe u have solution?

Quote Originally Posted by annicep View Post
    Thanks Sedivy! U helped me a lot, i did add "Devour Magic" at end instead of "X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME " and almost got what i wanted, im quite happy now! When i mount up there is no ugly question mark, only Devour Magic icon that is a bit darker. Its cool. I mostly use Felhunter anyway, but for example if Im using succubus and mount up, its showing Devour Magic, but id like it to show Whiplash. That is a small detail that would take macro to perfection. As i said im quit happy anyway. But maybe u have solution?
    I think when you mount up, your pet goes away so in essence it doesn't exist so it'll switch to Devour Magic.
    You can force a specific icon to show when you're mounted since [mounted] is a macro condition. However it won't switch between different pet abilities while you're mounted because for that space of time, your pet doesn't exist technically (until you dismount and pet comes back). It'll just stay at whatever one icon you specified for [mounted].

ok, im happy anyway, i can replace it with mount icon or Devour Magic, still waay better than red question mark on black background Thanks a lot Sedivy!

EDIT: Does anyone know how i could make power aura that is on top of shadowed unit frames? Atm its behind, cant find layers option on either of addons.
    Last edited by Herpi; 2012-07-15 at 09:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm currently using PRAT as a chat mod and I was wondering if there was an option to get rid of the individual window texts.

What the arrow is pointing to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Proberly View Post
    Oh would you now? It truly is amazing how many heroic people we have wasting their time on internet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LolretKJ View Post
    I'm currently using PRAT as a chat mod and I was wondering if there was an option to get rid of the individual window texts.

What the arrow is pointing to.
    The option to hide the text is under Tabs in the Display Settings; just turn both alpha sliders to zero.

EDIT: Does anyone know how i could make power aura that is on top of shadowed unit frames? Atm its behind, cant find layers option on either of addons.
    What you want is called frame strata. Look for it in either PA or SUF options. One of the two should have the option to move above/below the other frames.

Deleted
    I'm looking for the name of an addon showing combat text, I've tried but it didn't end up well.

Actually I don't even know if it is an addon or if it's just a mod of MSBT/SCT.
    (This is the effective size of that addon/mod).

Quote Originally Posted by crimzor View Post
    I'm looking for the name of an addon showing combat text, I've tried but it didn't end up well.

Actually I don't even know if it is an addon or if it's just a mod of MSBT/SCT.
    (This is the effective size of that addon/mod).
    I'd say probably skinned
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...EavesDrop.html

Deleted
    Yes, thanks a lot!

Deleted
    Anyone know the name of the health bar addons? I mean his health bar and target health bar at the bottom of the screen
    Thanks

If it is a full UI how do I take the Health bars mods only?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDzHGZeINP4
    Last edited by mmoc76237c3918; 2012-07-17 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyz View Post
    Anyone know the name of the health bar addons? in this video
    Thanks
    I do believe that those name plates are called Tidy plates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    I do believe that those name plates are called Tidy plates
    Thanks but I didn't mean that my fault, I mean his health bar and target health bar at the bottom of the screen just above his action bars

If it is a full UI how do I take the Health bars mods only?