Page 26 of 40 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    BL in the lead! USA USA USA USA USA USA

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    The race wouldn't be so fucked up if the first boss wasn't nerfed, considering both Method and Paragon had 1% wipes beforehand.
    Im not sur ethey were having 1% wipes so to speak, they had some low percentages wipes when R&G lined in theyre favor, still it was a retarded fight it was artificialy hard simple, it was cheap killing ppl with unavoidable bulcrap like MCing and them firing atenuation on MCed ppl. And there was the Ikaruga aspec tof the figth wich was retarded lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Canitnerd View Post
    BL in the lead! USA USA USA USA USA USA
    And people wonder why the world sometimes gets annoyed with Americans
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Also, what are Envy doing? :/
    They called their raid ~00:00 gmt, before 2nd set of nerfs went live.

Deleted
    I don't think BL will have any breaks anytime soon, being so close to world first, and for the dedication I wish them good luck.

Slightly offtopic - If ether BL or Method become world first, will that means, that 25m are easier than 10m, because thats what people said for the first 6 bosses, after Paragon won?
    And question 2, why cant we just admit, that there is world first 25m, world first10m, and world first overall..? Not a biggy

Still cheering for vodka and Method
    ps. Im raiding 25m guild, and I was in 10men guild for a year or so, untill last 5weeks, so I know the differences

I guess Paragon has been raiding for a few hours at least now? BL had around 4 hours between Wind Lord Mel'jarak and Amber-Shaper Un'sok ... so seems Paragon isn't being faster.
    Last edited by Swirling Black Lilly; 2012-11-09 at 02:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    paragon was afk 2 hours ago.

Paragon or Method.... Hands down

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    Method killed all bosses in HoF hc faster than Paragon.
    didnt paragon 1shot the second boss?

every guild got the second boss down very fast, I think it doesn't matter if its 1 or 3 tries you need, easy boss is easy

yep, 1try for Paragon & yep, not much difference with 3 tries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    paragon was afk 2 hours ago.
    I like this kind of information ^^. any idea when they started?

Method killed Amber Shaper just now and are even with blood legion 5/6 only last boss to go!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DakonBlackblade View Post
    Im not sur ethey were having 1% wipes so to speak, they had some low percentages wipes when R&G lined in theyre favor, still it was a retarded fight it was artificialy hard simple, it was cheap killing ppl with unavoidable bulcrap like MCing and them firing atenuation on MCed ppl. And there was the Ikaruga aspec tof the figth wich was retarded lol.
    Random and generator really? Imo fights shouldn't be nerfed when someone is close to a kill.

Deleted
    amber shaper is vastly harder in 10man heroic than in 25man heroic. The people with Amber Globules make up 20% of your raid constantly, while in 25man it is less than 10%. In its current state the DPS requirements in 10man are MUCH much harder in 10man.
    Last edited by mmoc4282a3f415; 2012-11-09 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Potentio View Post
    amber shaper is vastly harder in 10man heroic than in 25man heroic
    Hmm no paragon icon... are you from vodka? or just base your fact on nothing

amber shaper is vastly harder in 10man heroic than in 25man heroic. The people with Amber Globules make up 20% of your raid constantly, while in 25man it is less than 10%. In its current state the DPS requirements in 10man are MUCH much harder in 10man.
    bu bu bu 10's are suppose to be easy mode!!

I said in the original post to keep this kind of shite out of the thread and 10 man and 25 man race are different races.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Theratzil View Post
    Hmm no paragon icon... are you from vodka? or just base your fact on nothing
    looks like he knows the boss and you dont.

As usual there are harder fights on 10man and harder on 25 man but for this Instance it is probably just the Endboss where 25man is easy Mode

Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    I said in the original post to keep this kind of shite out of the thread and 10 man and 25 man race are different races.
    Keep telling yourself that...