Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    But SAO is for ba-

...wait, this feels oddly reminiscent of something.
    Dun hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    Sword Art Online, an awesome anime.
    Oh, I heard of that.

Seems like I should start watching it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is anyone else getting stuck at log-in screen a lot?
    Just about every single time I try to log in, I have to end up closing it 5 or 10 times trying to log in, getting unable to connect. And then every other game it disconnects me or League just completely closes out during loading a game, and I get behind by a minute or two in games.

Nunu bot is the ultimate laugh spammer. Nunu bot, bloodlord vlad, singed, blitz, and draven are the ultimate laugh spam team. queue as a team of 5 for ultimate laughspam.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    Nunu bot is the ultimate laugh spammer. Nunu bot, bloodlord vlad, singed, blitz, and draven are the ultimate laugh spam team. queue as a team of 5 for ultimate laughspam.
    I forgot about Nunu bot. I only spam laugh in the jungle though on him. Run around clearing wards and stealing buffs, laughing the whole way. Not as fun when you do it as a support.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh neat, I got the Baron Icon, and I barely played over the holidays. Did they give it out to everyone or did I just get lucky?

10+ Year Old Account
    Wooo! go Mrn!

I was hoping they would advance.

Deleted
    http://vods.leaguepedia.com/season-3-na-qualifiers/

All VoDs there if you missed it due to sleeping.

do yourselves a favor and watch both Team MRN games. MARN #1 NA!

Deleted
    Got the Santa Baron icon too apparently... did they hand it out to everyone or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Infighter View Post
    Got the Santa Baron icon too apparently... did they hand it out to everyone or something?
    seems that way. anyone that got a single honor or something. or didnt get reported much.
    RiotHippalus 42 points 2 days ago
    Players can earn the Santa Baron icon for exemplary behavior during Snowdown or during all of 2012.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dengatron View Post
    do yourselves a favor and watch both Team MRN games. MARN #1 NA!
    I'm a curse fanboi (More like SV)

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quick question about Justice ranking in the Tribunal. What rating is required to become ranked?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tablemaker
    Yeah. It's funny how they reverse the whole thing. The fact of the matter is... if a customer created a scene in real life like they are in the forums, they would be removed from the store. No ifs, ands or buts about it.

Example: GC works at McDonalds. Some idiots walks up to the counter and asks for a Whopper. GC tells him they do not sell Whoppers. The idiot flips a nut. Calls GC off and throws straws at him. GC asks him to leave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    I'm a curse fanboi (More like SV)
    Nyjacky is the bestest. Asian fever bro. It applies to guys I see it even it seems l0l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    But SAO is for ba-

...wait, this feels oddly reminiscent of something.
    You're forgetting that most people watch shonen anime's, and SAO is just a typical shonen anime, but with a bit more romance attached.

I hate being a spoilsport, but there are anime forums, it's rather dissapointing seeing " new posts" in the league thread and then seeing anime.

How come garen isn't played more than he is? I never seem to encounter ANY! I play him my self and usually dominate toplane due to his sustain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omnoms View Post
    I hate being a spoilsport, but there are anime forums, it's rather dissapointing seeing " new posts" in the league thread and then seeing anime.

How come garen isn't played more than he is? I never seem to encounter ANY! I play him my self and usually dominate toplane due to his sustain.
    Because people still think he has no late game.

But....but... he has o.o!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Monado View Post
    You're forgetting that most people watch shonen anime's, and SAO is just a typical shonen anime, but with a bit more romance attached.
    If it doesn't get this cute, it isn't worth watching.

>Non-disappointing posts.
    >League thread.
    You what mate.

Deleted

He's so easily countered, and to be honest becomes somewhat pointless later on -_-