Page 27 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by r3d3mpt10n View Post
    Pool your Chi and pop one of them as soon as it rezzes.. thats the way i do it as WW, you should have more HP than them, if not, use Fortifying Brew first, then pop your ToD on the add. I'd suggest Capernian, since she is prbably the most annoying, granted, the Stun is pretty bad too, but its something you can deal with using your heals.

If you're still uncomfortable, maybe you could use a Brewmaster spec, giving you more HP and Guard to also lower the damage you take killing the bosses
    It's going back a bit but thanks for the advice. And to annoy people it took 2 kills to get Ashes .

razorgore in BWL is piss easy just put zen speher on urself everytime timer runs out, you need 2 MCs to destroy all eggs you can even kill all adds when the 1st MC goes off

i highly doubt monk can solo 25m HC ICC (never tryed solo as tank tho) as WW 10m normal is verry hard as it is imo

Just cleared Black Temple as a 473 BrM, not a single thing about the instance was hard. Wanting to do Ulduar and (maybe) ICC next. Probably just the easiet versions of all of these since doing them solo in 25H doesn't matter much to me.

15+ Year Old Account
    For anyone soloing Yogg 25man (and I have done it, although not happening with 0 keepers) it's MUCH easier to do it without Freya, Yogg will continue to drain sanity if Freya is up because it can be replenished, but he will stop shortly after 40 without Freya being up. This means you'll either have 28, 16, or 4 sanity going into the brain phases, its possible to kill the crushers and smaller ones before the first brain phase, but you have to reach p3 in two phases.

Use magic dispell talent (dampen harm is worthless, nothing hits hard enough) for slow, normal poison dispell for stun and if you do reach p3, prioritize adds > tentacles > boss, the adds have a limit to how quickly they spawn, tentacles will never respawn and boss has a looooooong enrage timer (15 mins).

15+ Year Old Account
    I know she's supposed to stop at 40 regardless, but to me it seems like she prefers to finish her chain of Malady of the Mind casts before stopping when Freya is up, whereas (for me at least) I didn't get mind controlled a single time after attempting without Freya. Personally I found the sanity well far too time consuming to continue attempting and risking RNG, whereas the 10% DPS increase is hardly noticable apart from a single phase brain zerg.

Best case scenario is ICC room, which will allow you to hopefully kill the brain in one phase (CD's + pot etc) which should leave you with close to 0 tentacles alive. If more than one crusher spawns per brain phase that also means that you aren't stunning the brain fast enough to stop the second spawn. Killing stuff with 2 crushers up is extremely painful. Earth, Wind and Fire will also make the last phase a lot easier as you can just have one target Yogg and focus almost completely on adds without ever risking sanity (assuming its relatively easy to turn off for burst).

Deleted
    So today i gave a try at ICC 10 HM

I managed to solo everything up to dreamwalker (im WW main spec and BrM off spec) so that include :

Marrowgar
    Lady deathwhisper
    Gunship Battle
    Deathbringer saurfang
    //
    Festergut
    Rotface
    Professor Putricide
    //
    Blood prince council
    Blood-queen Lana'thel

I guess i'll just start gathering some heal stuff to be able to solo that bitch because the next two seems not to be much of a problem on paper.

10+ Year Old Account
    Had a fun soloing day today

All cleared 100%, all bosses killed as BrM.

AQ40
    MC
    Kara (fuck Chess)
    SSC
    Naxx
    Black Temple

tomorrow going to try:
    MH
    TK
    BWL
    ICC (done this place before, but didn't have the dps for Festergut in BrM and my OS is Mistweaver, for Valithria)
    OS 3D (see above )

any tips?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    TK : nothing hard really just save touch of death for the mage when kael'thas resurect all his champions so you don't get cc to death.
    bwl : everything easy
    MH : i've done it once, easy but really long and boring
    icc : apparently you know what to do in here
    OS 3D ; maybe save touch of karma when he enrages and use fortifying brew when he is around 1M/1.5M hp so you can touch of death a little bit sooner

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tatuin View Post
    Have any of you killed the dog in naxx25 man?
    impossible. debuff stacks to fast and the zombies healing him nonstop. maybe possible with about 150k dps

tomorrow going to try:
    MH
    TK
    BWL
    ICC (done this place before, but didn't have the dps for Festergut in BrM and my OS is Mistweaver, for Valithria)
    OS 3D (see above )
    OS 3D 10man is pretty easy. for 25man you need about 200k dps

Since so many people seem to have problems with razorgore.
    Its actually quite easy.

If you stay near the controlling platform while the adds spawn they will automatically aggro the controller. Even without any hot on. Once enough adds spawned you can run around kill the remaining eggs and self heal before continue the channel.

Guess i will try more T11 and Dragonsoul this weekend. Kinda annoyed by Morchok but definitly doable for me.

Deleted
    8% on Magmaw on live servers, worst part is I had a bugged head phase where I was unable to attack him so probably could have done it. Such an incredibly shit fight :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post
    8% on Magmaw on live servers, worst part is I had a bugged head phase where I was unable to attack him so probably could have done it. Such an incredibly shit fight :/
    I killed him a few days ago, but my ilvl might be higher than yours. Yet i didn't reforge to 15% expertise to beat the enrage, i kept my "standard" raid gear. Keep up, you'll make it !

The head phase isn't bugged, it's just normal that you can't attack him. Just stay alive with Expel Harm, Chi Wave and, if necessary, Guard.
    Last edited by mmoc535bd6987d; 2013-01-15 at 04:52 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Morion View Post
    I killed him a few days ago, but my ilvl might be higher than yours. Yet i didn't reforge to 15% expertise to beat the enrage, i kept my "standard" raid gear. Keep up, you'll make it !

The head phase isn't bugged, it's just normal that you can't attack him. Just stay alive with Expel Harm, Chi Wave and, if necessary, Guard.
    I've only got 479 ilvl in my offspec, also head phase you can attack him it's just you need to make a macro to target the exposed head of magmaw. Oh and two 471 weapons isn't helping much either
    Last edited by mmocf10b8a8948; 2013-01-15 at 05:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Can a monk (BRM/WW) could solo Ulduar 25 for fragment of val'anyr?

Question:

Fragment of Val'anyr has a higher drop rate on heroic, how hard does the boss hit on that differculty?
    Which bosses should i switch to normal 25 or WW to burn down?
    Flame Leviathan, so to solo him i need reset the fight (how do i do that?), pre set all the tanks and gun down a few pyrites then gun him down while switching vehicles?

For the last quest i figure that using :

Freya Resilience of Nature — Increases healing received from all sources by 20%.
    Sanity Well — Freya conjures Sanity Wells (green pillars of light) at the sides of the room, which regenerate Sanity for players standing in them (this is the only method to regain sanity).

Thorim Fury of the Storm — Increases total health by 20%.
    Titanic Storm — Periodically kills weakened immortal creatures (this is the only method to kill Immortal Guardians in Phase 3).

Hodir Fortitude of Frost — Reduces damage taken from all sources by 20%.
    Hodir's Protective Gaze — Instead of dying, characters get a chance to get encased in ice by Hodir (a 10 second buff which can be clicked away).

Are my best bet.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

For farming Fragment of Val'anyr you'll want to reference this page:
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Fragment_of_Val'anyr

It has the drop rate of frags for heroic normal vs heroic hard mode to determine if you should do the fight on hard mode or normal.

Also, I haven't done Yogg 25 man, go back a page in the thread to page 27 and there is a good discussion on whether or not to use Freya that you might be interested in.

Deleted
    Did everything in ulduar 25 but thorim/mimiron/Yogg/algalon

I wouldn't advise doing these on hm, some of them hit really hard already
    Last edited by mmocdbe8a652b0; 2013-01-15 at 08:38 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcinet View Post
    Did everything in ulduar 25 but thorim/mimiron/Yogg/algalon

I wouldn't advise doing these on hm, some of them hit really hard already
    As BM or WW?

Deleted
    Both, it really depends on the fight.

Flame leviathan => doesn't matter
    Razorscale => WW
    Ignis => WW
    Giant robot (forgot the name ) => WW
    Kologarn => WW
    Iron council => BrM
    Auryia => BrM (not sure maybe WW can't remember)
    Hodir => WW
    Vezzax => BrM

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Porcinet View Post
    Both, it really depends on the fight.

Flame leviathan => doesn't matter
    Razorscale => WW
    Ignis => WW
    Giant robot (forgot the name ) => WW
    Kologarn => WW
    Iron council => BrM
    Auryia => BrM (not sure maybe WW can't remember)
    Hodir => WW
    Vezzax => BrM
    Cheers, I'll give it a go on my alt

Quote Originally Posted by Yohassakura View Post
    What's that unitframe addon, loving the look + how chi/combo points look on it! Also what's the addon for the bars that count down your buffs and dots, is it weakauras?

Gj on the solos, I've been leveling my monk for a while and I've been reading this thread eagerly, can't wait to do some soloing on mine! Gotta have warglaives first though