Page 4 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Happy, im always happy, i wonder if i have some brain damage somehow that only allows me to be happy :P
    My emotional range goes from "normal/giggly to happy, super happy, ecstatic"

rarely im sad, very rarely im angry *shrugs*

Quote Originally Posted by Kurioxan View Post
    Happy, im always happy, i wonder if i have some brain damage somehow that only allows me to be happy :P
    My emotional range goes from "normal/giggly to happy, super happy, ecstatic"

rarely im sad, very rarely im angry *shrugs*
    I wish I was always happy.

Right now, I'm mostly just hungry, but also tired, and the usual stress, sadness, and such.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Mynta Swirl~ View Post
    I wish I was always happy.

Right now, I'm mostly just hungry, but also tired, and the usual stress, sadness, and such.
    *hugs* there there its all gonna be ok! :3

1.5 year thread necro but still relevant I suppose...

Feeling anxious to work.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Vaguely worried (trying not to focus on it), slightly bored.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Full of sausages and lamb chops. Australia Day BBQ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty happy, no school no job no worries at the moment. Gaming & watching movies and hanging out with friends most of the days. I'm also trying to stay fit for the new football season.

Just play some good music and you should be super happy, thats what helps me
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Frustrated. Classes actually got difficult this term and now I have to spend far more time on assignments then I normally do. Plus there's a quiz in D.E tomorrow on modeling. Oh boy...

10+ Year Old Account
    SLEEPY! But I can't sleep.. if I do I'll oversleep again :<
    "Maybe we wouldn't keep getting hurt if we just expected the worst.."

"Smiling doesn't always mean you're happy. Sometimes, it simply means you are a strong person"

Deleted
    Tired. o.O

Then again, im at the office at 0700. That might have something to do with it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Happy: Its friday !
    nervous: i might see my superior today for, maybe, a promotion

Really not so great. Hospitals suck. Surgery sucks. Using my abdominal muscles sucks.

Bored, tired and lazy. It's 16:15 there is 1 hour left till i'm done with work. I haven't done anything productive today... It's Friday, but i am looking forward to burring my in the pillow.

10+ Year Old Account
    Excited. Last day at work - starting a new job next week. Means that in 2 hours I'll have a week off between jobs!

Happy/ bored. Just finished a fucking amazeballs salad and I'm watching Supernatural bored because I haven't re-subbed to WoW yet =3

Weekend!!!! Yeah!
    Follow me on twitter @crusadernero
    Nero - Human Retribution Paladin on Burning Blade EU.

Deleted
    Hungry. There's no more need to explain. So, who wants to be mah dinner? Come mon, we be givin' ya carrots and free hot bath in this cookin' pot.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm at work right now but I feel tired, annoyed, bored, hungry and thirsty. Annoyed because I want to go home and go back to bed. It'll get better after lunch break though.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

Sad, Bored, Tired, Lonely. All of the above, at the same time of course.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Very tired. Got 3 hours sleep last night. The next time my fella starts snoring that loudly, I'm going to smother him with one of his own dirty socks.
    Aside from that, pretty happy. It's Friday.
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP