Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekita View Post
    Granted if you're a die hard conservative then you believe the internet is run by the liberal Jews of America in which case it's pointless.
    Lawl....Sadly, if Fox said it, they would believe it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 12:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    How is that NOT unrealistic? You have a 100 percent chance of not getting pregnant if you choose not to have sex until you are financially stable. You have birth control/condoms etc.

Please explain that to me and tell me what is "realistic"?
    There are three basic needs as a race. The need for security, the need for understanding why we are here, and the need to procreate. These aren't things you can tell someone they can't do. You'd have an easier time taking a bone away from a hungry dog. Not have sex? Yeah, that's extremely realistic.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by h8stylist View Post
    Lawl....Sadly, if Fox said it, they would believe it.

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 12:02 AM ----------

There are three basic needs as a race. The need for security, the need for understanding why we are here, and the need to procreate. These aren't things you can tell someone they can't do. You'd have an easier time taking a bone away from a hungry dog. Not have sex? Yeah, that's extremely realistic.
    Nuns, other religous people that refrain from doing so, and others would like a word with you. Im sorry you and others lack the self control to keep it in your pants if you choose to do so.

If you don't there are measures of birth control that prevent pregnancy.

But keep living in your alternate reality where people can't control what they do.

10+ Year Old Account
    How is that NOT unrealistic? You have a 100 percent chance of not getting pregnant if you choose not to have sex until you are financially stable enough to care for a child. You have birth control/condoms etc if you do choose to follow the urge and have sex.

You can choose not to play the game, or roll a pair of dice that is overwhelmingly in your favor.

Telling people to not have sex is unrealistic. Telling people to wait until they are responsible, is unrealistic.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Expecting kids to defy one of the strongest drives in human biology.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nuns, other religous people that refrain from doing so, and others would like a word with you. Im sorry you and others lack the self control to keep it in your pants if you choose to do so.
    Lets do that. Lets google church and sex, to see what comes up.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Lets do that. Lets google church and sex, to see what comes up.
    People from religious backgrounds and others for personal reasons defy the urge of biology.

Lumping those that are truly devout with hypocritical religious deviants is laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem is being smart with sex. Having sex isn't evil or a sin. It's the circumstances that make it bad.

People from religious backgrounds and others for personal reasons defy the urge of biology.

Lumping those that are truly devout with hypocritical religious deviants is laughable.
    They are entitled to resist but to say Sex is bad is ignorant and foolish.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Lol, yes, there have never been any sex scandals in the church, where priests rely on god to keep their minds on him. Not the boys in the choir, or the prostitutes on the corner.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    You can also look at the scandals in which his example of not having sex, has been involved in.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they choose not to, they have access to condoms and forms of birth control (some areas do this better then others)

When you crop something from my post do you forget what I typed before?

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 05:15 AM ----------

Lol, yes, there have never been any sex scandals in the church, where priests rely on god to keep their minds on him. Not the boys in the choir, or the prostitutes on the corner.
    Again, lumping the devout with those that choose to claim it and be hypocritical is laughable.

Point is, if they can do it, it must be realistic to ask for others to do it for the sake of being responsible.

10+ Year Old Account

The fact that they can't defy nature is what makes them hypocritical.

It's why the oath is taken and the people's devotion is seen as closer to god. It's what makes the exceptional, not just like everyone. Their ability to defy natures urges, is a sacrifice, not normal behavior or natural behavior.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again, lumping the devout with those that choose to claim it and be hypocritical is laughable.

Point is, if they can do it, it must be realistic to ask for others to do it for the sake of being responsible.
    Or they can do sex responsibly and not abstain.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account

Holding the devout as a normal standard and ignoring even their deviation, is what's laughable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya420 View Post
    Holding the devout as a normal standard and ignoring even their deviation, is what's laughable.
    Im not ignoring their deviation. Their deviation is a minority at best that probably should of never joined the church. Weighing a minority to label a stereotype on a establishment is laughable

Ever hear of the saying "If he can do it, so can you"? You don't have to be religious to avoid an unwarranted pregnancy.

The point is, it is not unrealistic to ask for it when it isn't impossible. I know plenty of people who (Despite protection) abstain from sex for different reasons. To say it is unrealistic when many people take in it's practice is just plain dumb.

If they choose not to, they have access to condoms and forms of birth control (some areas do this better then others)

When you crop something from my post do you forget what I typed before?
    You're more or less demanding that people defy urges our body is wired not to. Its borderline slut shaming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Or they can do sex responsibly and not abstain.
    I think I mentioned this as an option already in my previous post.

The fact that you think you know more about human behavior and human biology than anyone else is "laughable". See I can use ridiculous words too. If you actually knew as much as you think you know, you would know that what YOU see as something that is easy, is not the same for others. Just because your sex drive is that of a castrated sloth, does not mean it is the same as anothers, and expecting as much is naive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Im not ignoring their deviation. Their deviation is a minority at best that probably should of never joined the church. Weighing a minority to label a stereotype on a establishment is laughable

Ever hear of the saying "If he can do it, so can you"? You don't have to be religious to avoid an unwarranted pregnancy.

The point is, it is not unrealistic to ask for it when it isn't impossible. I know plenty of people who (Despite protection) abstain from sex for different reasons. To say it is unrealistic when many people take in it's practice is just plain dumb.
    It is so unrealistic, that your example of how it's possible, is the devout. Everything else in the history of man kind tells you it's not true. It's unrealistic because that's reality of humans, it's a major sacrifice, which should be clear in your example.

I can understand it. If I can do it, so can you?

10+ Year Old Account
    The fact that you think you know more about human behavior and human biology than anyone else is "laughable". See I can use ridiculous words too. If you actually knew as much as you think you know, you would know that what YOU see as something that is easy, is not the same for others. Just because your sex drive is that of a castrated sloth, does not mean it is the same as anothers, and expecting as much is naive.
    Yes, I have the sex drive of a sloth. (Sarcasm is intended)

When did I say it was easy to do?

---------- Post added 2013-03-25 at 05:28 AM ----------

You're more or less demanding that people defy urges our body is wired not to. Its borderline slut shaming.
    Im not slut shaming. I just regard resisting the urge to have sex as a legitimate option to prevent an unwanted pregnancy if you choose to do so.

I mentioned that if you choose to have sex there are accessible ways to prevent pregnancy. "Some areas more then others"

What part of that didn't you understand?
    Last edited by THE Bigzoman; 2013-03-25 at 05:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, I have the sex drive of a sloth.
    Sloth gestate for less time than humans. I think you are not saying what you mean to say.