Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I like it, but the damage inflation is so crazy it's way too easy. As soon as any class hits 58 they can start AoE grinding.

Plus I like grinding quests. ❤

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I enjoy Outland and I like finally getting my toons to it. I kinda dislike the linear questing of 1 - 58

outlands feels absolutely sluggish when compared to 1-60. it's a borefest IMHO.

but it's pretty fast, so it's not really a gamebreaker.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

MoP area is my biggest annoyance atm levelling alts, it was nice once, but not being able to fly makes me so irritated levelling alts.

10+ Year Old Account
    I really enjoy outland, except for parts of blades edge and shadowmoon. It was always so refreshing to go there after being stuck in azeroth for so long, specially coming from places like plaguelands, silithus, winterspring etc.

Wish I could say the same for northrend, but to me that place is dreadful. I always pvp now from 70 to 80, I even hate the instances too much to queue for them. Still I think there are much more important things for blizzard to spend their resources on than revamping small portions of the game that people only experience for a short amount of time.

Deleted
    i farm http://www.wowhead.com/item=86574 now so i can leave that place within 1-2hours after reaching 58 ( if i ever level a toon again)
    i simply leveled too many toons through outland to like it

Honestly, Id want this.

Outland leveling for me has become,
    -Do Hellfire and dungeon run till 64.
    -Do Nagrand and dungeon run til 68.

This is all done in like 2 days, and i put no effort into it, have no fun from it, and constantly log out because it bores me. Im all for something like this.

I dread 1-90 when leveling. Honestly even with the revamp and whatnot I just don't care about leveling content at all. I just want it to be over with. I'm a very competent player capable of learning a class at max level just fine and I'm one of those people that would definitely pay for an instant 90 service if Blizzard for whatever reason had one.

I don't think anything could be done to change my view on leveling content short of going to the extents of GW2, which frankly would be such a major improvement and change that it wouldn't be the same game in the leveling department.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Love 1-60, but as soon as I hit Hellfire Peninsula I want to delete the character... ;_;
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Outland is NO different than 1-89 ...." kill__ # of this or collect __ # of that " that 90% of quests in wow ...but I admit that's 98% of quests in outland so I can see what your saying

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    Outland is awesome (imo). Just because you don't like it for whatever reason doesn't mean it's bad.
    I don't get posts like yours. It seems they serve only to troll. When did the OP say (or imply) "it's bad and my opinion is all that matters" ? NOWHERE.

The OP was merely asking if anyone agreed with the sentiments expressed in the OP.

Get. Over. Yourself.

----------

OT: I agree with the OP. I dread questing in Outland and much prefer doing dungeon runs instead. There is something about the leveling experience in Outland that is off-putting. Maybe because there are so many quests all over the place and it's less streamlined compared to the stuff afterwards.
    Last edited by Divine Path; 2013-03-29 at 01:56 PM.
    "Come, Stormrage, and I will show you what happens to those that betray the lord of the Legion!" — Mannoroth.

Deleted
    I agree, it would be faster, and Outland is sooo ugly ...

10+ Year Old Account
    IT has been streamlined to flow **much** better than it did. It's almost not even the same experience now, and we can thank god they have at least done that. Outland, prior to the fixes during Cata, was the hands down most absurd and ridiculous experience in the game after Classic was revamped. It featured archaic quest rewards, quests that started in one zone as breadcrumb quests, then went to zones you could not hope to reach at level, then split off into seven different questlines, then ended back in a town where nobody related to the quests *at all* took the turn-ins. This was not good quest design.

The fact that nostalgia is convincing people that it is somehow awesome does not actually mean that it is awesome. I enjoyed watching He-man and the Masters of the Universe and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles growing up; that doesn't mean they were high-brow entertainment, or even very good. They were what I had, and I loved them(still do!). In fact, the Ninja Turtles cartoon has aged so poorly that it is almost unbelievable that it has not only survived so long, but become awesome all over again thanks to IDW and Nickelodeon.

My point with this discourse is that, no matter how much we love old things we did back when ____, that doesn't actually mean they were ever good. For a WoW related example; I loved making ammo, taking my pets all over the world to learn new skills from new pets, the pet loyalty system, resistance gear grinding and honor grinding to constantly maintain my PvP rank. There are very, very few people who would agree with all of those declarations, but I am not going to insult their opinion over mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Path View Post
    I don't get posts like yours. It seems they serve only to troll. When did the OP say (or imply) "it's bad and my opinion is all that matters" ? NOWHERE.

The OP was merely asking if anyone agreed with the sentiments expressed in the OP.

Get. Over. Yourself.
    Who pissed in your cornflakes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    MoP area is my biggest annoyance atm levelling alts, it was nice once, but not being able to fly makes me so irritated levelling alts.
    It's not big enough that land mounts make it inconvenient to level.
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

i could level through any other place in wow 20 times over before i would EVER even think of leveling through pandaria again.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    It's not big enough that land mounts make it inconvenient to level.
    yes, it is.

if there is one thing that annoys the HELL out of me is "no flight". I HATE to be stuck on the ground, walking around on my slugs- I mean, ground mounts.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

i like outland best of all continents, every zone is so different, yet they all work together.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy taking my lvl 90 to outland and killing 60s if that counts?
    You cared enough to post.

I find outland to go so fast between have heirlooms, running each dungeon once for the quests and gathering that I never seemed to do much questing. It's when I hit WotLK that I dread it.