Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    just makes me think lol UK, what a pile of shit this country is, and i live in it, we basically let these scumbags into the country and terrorize everyone with their hateful beliefs, they try and take over parts of the country by trying to place sharia law and it seems the police don't do anything about it.

i'd love the whole lot of them to be thrown out of country or a bullet put in their heads, whatever is quicker i really don't mind just fuck off outta my country, i mean these scumbags even cheer at the deaths of british soliders, while they are in the UK, and the police let them freely demonstrate this hate...wow.
    I don't understand why the British, and muslims who don't think like these people, don't protest against them. There is a difference between being tolerant and getting walked on in fear of people calling you a bigot. Am I not right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    I don't understand why the British, and muslims who don't think like these people, don't protest against them. There is a difference between being tolerant and getting walked on in fear of people calling you a bigot. Am I not right?
    Some people do protest against them and then the rest of the country call them racists and islamophobes.

Deleted
    Is this the norm for muslims in the UK? Or are these just jerkoff making the rest look bad?
    It's not the norm but it's not uncommon either. I suspect it's most widespread in areas with a Muslim majority or significant minority since they are more culturally detached but I don't have any actual evidence to support that.

However, I do find it very strange that people are outraged by Muslims trying to spread their faith. Clearly they don't understand the religion and its history very well at all. Though, all Abrahamic faiths are as bad as each other and if it were up to me then none of them would exist in Europe.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 05:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    Some people do protest against them and then the rest of the country call them racists and islamophobes.
    The problem is that the protests are basically the equivalent of lazy atheism - they don't believe in god but they can't tell you why. It's all very inarticulate, uneducated, uninformed, etc..

I actually agree with this guy about Islam

Quote Originally Posted by GJH View Post
    The problem is that the protests are basically the equivalent of lazy atheism - they don't believe in god but they can't tell you why. It's all very inarticulate, uneducated, uninformed, etc..
    I hope you're not trying to connect EDL with atheism.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    So deport anyone who doesn't eat a lot of muffins and answer every question sarcastically?
    No, you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post
    I do as well, but then again I hate all religions.

But, as Christianity is declining in the US, it's going to create a cultural power vacuum for other religions, much like in the UK. We're just going to have to stand steadfast with our secular government principles.
    Last edited by Dillon; 2013-05-10 at 05:05 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is because the British government has turned against it's own people. Muslim radicals are allowed to roam the streets unhindered, but good, peaceful, patriotic brits are forced to move along.

And if you speak up against it, you're called a racist.

how does this video shock anyone? search muslim on google and you'll get 100 more videos and a 1000 more pics just like it. seriously, this is how these "people" are.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GJH View Post
    It's not the norm but it's not uncommon either. I suspect it's most widespread in areas with a Muslim majority or significant minority since they are more culturally detached but I don't have any actual evidence to support that.

However, I do find it very strange that people are outraged by Muslims trying to spread their faith. Clearly they don't understand the religion and its history very well at all. Though, all Abrahamic faiths are as bad as each other and if it were up to me then none of them would exist in Europe.

---------- Post added 2013-05-10 at 05:43 AM ----------

Forgive me if my thinking is incorrect here. I'm just theorizing one possibility. If Britain continues to just allow these radical muslims to push on, and blindly, without just cause, call someone who speaks up against what these people are doing racist, is there not a possibility that one day Shariah law might actually overtake Britain and become law itself? I honestly think in America Political correctness has become severely detrimental, but in the UK, what I'm reading from you guys it seems that what I would call "Western guilt" and "self hatred" to an extent is going from annoying to extremely dangerous very quickly. Is there not such a thing as tolerance and such a thing as turning a blind eye?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    Jesus fucking Christ...

Okay guys, I'm going to be really racist here. Prepare your assholes.
    If you're going to immigrate to a country, you need to show some respect for that fucking country. If a neighbor lets you stay at their house, you don't insult their fucking cooking!

I'm with Rich. Send 'em all back. These shitheads moved to Britain because their own countries were terrible, and now that their in the UK, they're getting shitty because not everyone is a Muslim! If you move to England, you need to become a proper Englishman. You don't go there and try to turn their beautiful first-world nation into the same shithole you just left!

Stupid fucks...
    That's not being racist. That's just not tolerating horrible people.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    It is because the British government has turned against it's own people. Muslim radicals are allowed to roam the streets unhindered, but good, peaceful, patriotic brits are forced to move along.

And if you speak up against it, you're called a racist.
    This is clear hate speech from these islamic radicals. Allowing this while calling anyone who goes against it is like something from the twighlight zone. I must admit muslims in the U.S are so different from these guys I can't even imagine they both read the Koran.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidenx View Post

[video=youtube;TA3OzSCdCUk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA3OzSCdCUk[video]
    "... lefty-liberal multi-cultural appeasement monkeys..."
    This man is a hero.

Deleted
    This is clear hate speech from these islamic radicals. Allowing this while calling anyone who goes against it is like something from the twighlight zone. I must admit muslims in the U.S are so different from these guys I can't even imagine they both read the Koran.
    Should see in Sweden then.. There's a reason why there's a growing dislike for Muslims in Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grizzly Willy View Post
    That's not being racist. That's just not tolerating horrible people.
    Oh, but somebody will think it's racist. The appeasement nazis certainly will.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    I hope you're not trying to connect EDL with atheism.
    If you read what I wrote you'd know I wasn't. Ironically, I imagine a good number in the EDL actually see themselves as Christian.

The point was that their protests are instinctive. They can't express why they take an anti-Islamic stance because they're either uninformed, incapable or because they actually are xenophobic. There are a number of figures who can do this and they are the ones who are mislabelled as racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be fair they wouldn't get away with it in the US anyway I'd imagine.

there is 1.62 billion muslim, that is like 23-25% of the world population.

you are bound to find the bad ones.

Sadly UK is not the only one limited to such pricks, it's all over Europe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Panquake View Post
    And everyone is calling these islamic protestors overzealous, yet they still seem to go out and spread their hatespeech.

Who cares what people "call you," if you want to protest against these guys, bloody go out and do it.

Sitting and complaining on the internet never accomplished anything.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    And everyone is calling these islamic protestors overzealous, yet they still seem to go out and spread their hatespeech.

Who cares what people "call you," if you want to protest against these guys, bloody go out and do it.

Sitting and complaining on the internet never accomplished anything.
    The problem isn't when somebody calls your racist. The problem is when police forcefully remove you because you were trying to protect a 9/11 memorial from being defaced by unruly muslim protesters.