Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    Tsulong would be doable so long as the debuff was dispelled and the dps was exceptionally high.

Sha would be easy because he hits like a wee girl. GoSac, Dark Apoth, GG win.

Alternatively, they have 25 people with more survivability than most tanks that also have an agro drop, they could cycle out. Get agro, blow cooldowns, stay alive, drop agro when you're at 25% health and no way to survive further.
    I'm thinking we can just stack voidlords inside the the yellow beam. not sure if it works but it would sort everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    I'm thinking we can just stack voidlords inside the the yellow beam. not sure if it works but it would sort everything.
    Lots of stuff is weird with pets, so not sure that would work, if they get the benefit from it.

For those of you who never tanked Sha, he fixates based on who is inside the light circle. We had a tank go down first week of normal progression, and I was able to step into the ring with Resolve and Meta up and tank for a bit while the tank got ressed. No issues with threat over the melee, as soon as I was in the circle he was 100% mine.

well technically sha will attack whomever is standing inside the pure light (with threat priority, of course). just need to find out if pets can be the champion of the light

Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    well technically sha will attack whomever is standing inside the pure light (with threat priority, of course). just need to find out if pets can be the champion of the light
    Yeah, if more than one person is in there, he starts obeying his threat table for those people. As far as taking turns psuedo tanking him, if it comes to that, threat won't be an issue at all. Just move in and out of the circle as needed.

Man I'm so mad I missed this. Screw being Alliance.

I'm excited to see the video of the whole raid!

Sorry for the US 10 Alli side. We didn't get 10 people (/sad) and my computer decided to crap out on me. I only just got it back up and running just now.

Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Sorry for the US 10 Alli side. We didn't get 10 people (/sad) and my computer decided to crap out on me. I only just got it back up and running just now.
    I was waiting...

Did anyone record logs for this? I'd really like to look at it on WoL.

Also congrats guys!

If a US Horde one happens, again, let me know. I'm all but retired from the game, but I'll totally come back for this.

I was logging but due to world server issues I disconnected 3-4 times and logs ruined.

Working on getting all the videos sent to me to be editted for 1 video of different POV's of the whole raid, if you have any footage please message me on real ID or MMO C
    www.twitch.tv/xchrispottertvx
    Officer in the World First Guild Method.
    We are recruiting any exceptional players who want to play at a World first level.
    www.method.gg
    Currently playing healer (Resto Druid main).

Quote Originally Posted by Aciddot View Post
    Did anyone record logs for this? I'd really like to look at it on WoL.

Also congrats guys!
    http://worldoflogs.com/reports/a1lbdim8rg869tzw/

15+ Year Old Account
    Do u got any videos?
    I REALLY wanna watch this :>
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Deleted
    http://www.twitch.tv/ignociatv/b/411127974

Video of the whole event. 5 hours long video. (you may wanna skip 1-2 hours of the beginning of the video as we had some issues with servers going down.)

I am working on editing it so i can upload kill videos on youtube. I'll PM u later chrispotter

Just looked at the Twitch Empress kill vid.

Now I'm dying to see the whole thing once it's edited and available! Great job to all masters of the dark arts for the idea and execution (emphasis on "execution") of this!

Hope I can be around for next time if there are any more US Alliance efforts.

WTG Warlocks!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teye View Post
    If a US Horde one happens, again, let me know. I'm all but retired from the game, but I'll totally come back for this.
    Ditto. Sounds fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    What was the raid made of?
    Of course Voidlords & Soulwells!
    (didn't catch a screenshot of 25 Doomguards )